It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid drug given to Trump developed using cells derived from aborted fetus.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

AHEM..SCROLL DOWN NEXT TIME......lol.

Alexandra Bowie of Regeneron told Heavy that Regeneron did not create its REGN-COV2 treatment using human embryonic stem cells.

She wrote: “This particular discovery program (REGN-COV2) did not involve human stem cells or ESCs.”

Oh SCHMIT!! Looks like you didnt read past the 1st paragraph!! ESC's are those Cells the first paragraph mentions you think you got me with.

edit on 20000000pppm by yuppa because: oopsie

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: ketsuko

Husband looked into it. They use stem cells from created from other sources -- bone marrow, etc. They also do use stem cells from frozen embryos which likely would be the cells in question. Those are still controversial, but less objectionable than aborted ones.

there is something you are all being mislead on. Those Embryonic cells....are from MICE EMBRYOS. Regeneron even said the cells they used did not come from human babies or eggs.

No, I'm aware of the actual mouse cell line used to produce the antibodies. They have been doubly modified with human immune system information and then B-cell information from a COVID survivor.

However, human fetal kidney cells (HEK-293-T) were used to generate COVID surface proteins so they could quantify the antibodies into a efficacious and safe dosage. Any claims that human embronic cell lines were used to create the treatment are disingenuous and out of context. Further, the fetal cells have been genetically modified so they technically cannot be called a natural cell line anymore.
edit on 11-10-2020 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

The lady said NONE,that means NONE were used. are you the person at regneron? do YOU know their procedures specifically? no you do not. The OP was wrong,accept it.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
Ahem......

Currently, there are limited research efforts employing human-induced pluripotent stem cell lines derived from adult human cells and human embryonic stem cells

All of Regeneron’s research conducted on stem cells adheres to federal and state laws and regulations. Regeneron demands from its collaborators and vendors that all human stem cell lines used in its research are from properly consented individuals.

Regeneron told Technology Review that the HEK 293T cells weren’t used to create the antibody cocktail itself, but they were used to test the potency of the antibodies.

It's there in your link, many times!! your wrong, accept it.

edit on 12-10-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

NO YOU are wrong. THIS SENTENCE contradicts your assertion.

Alexandra Bowie of Regeneron told Heavy that Regeneron did not create its REGN-COV2 treatment using human embryonic stem cells.

She wrote: “This particular discovery program (REGN-COV2) did not involve human stem cells or ESCs.”

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

From the article that you posted claiming you were right.

Regeneron told Technology Review that the HEK 293T cells weren’t used to create the antibody cocktail itself, but they were used to test the potency of the antibodies.

You just can't except the fact that you're very wrong can you!!!
Like I said, they used HEK 293 cells to test the antibody cocktail which are derived from fetus cells.
edit on 13-10-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Ive posted this 2 times yet you refuse to acknowledge it. later troll.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Ive posted this 2 times yet you refuse to acknowledge it. later troll.

Not excepting the fact your wrong and calling me a troll just makes you look like the troll here my friend.
I've posted the information form your own link that proves you're wrong and you can't except it, can you?

edit on 13-10-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:00 AM
link   

One of the drugs taken by Donald Trump that he has touted as a potential “cure” for coronavirus was developed using human cells originally obtained from an elective abortion

It's not like the cells were taken yesterday as you make it sound.

When the Trump administration suspended federal funding in 2019 for most new scientific research projects involving fetal tissue derived from abortions, officials argued that whatever the scientific benefits, there was a pressing moral imperative to find alternative research methods.

The “cell lines” used to develop monoclonal antibodies, as well as remdesivir and vaccines, began with fetal tissue decades ago.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

In one of my posts I did link to the original source of the HEK293 cells and also in the quote you posted I did type "originally obtained".

It's easy to find the original paper that was published.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join