It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

white house member in hospital gravely ill with covid

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: research100

apparently they didn't hide it well enough if the news found out.

I bet this is all Trump's fault.

(post by Themaskedbeast removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

The president pushed to not take masks or the virus seriously...

You trump supporters will literally defend anything..

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
What makes you think the WH kept it hidden? No chance the guy and his family wanted to keep their medical issues private and not be a media circus?

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: research100
maybe.. but could be he is patient zero it started a little earlier with him and then it spread at the super spreader event....I guess we will see as more info comes out...so.........is he getting that free medicine that trump said everyone would get?

that's part of why they do tracking to figure where it started and when and who was exposed etc etc...... yeah that is a lot of staff to be sick and I was wondering what was up with pences eye in that debate

It was a shadow from the screen, re-watch.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Fake news.

Crede is morbidly obese.

The regular flu would have this effect on him.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
And the science on masks and the statistics on the virus prove he was right.

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Arnie123

The president pushed to not take masks or the virus seriously...

You trump supporters will literally defend anything..

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: awhispersecho

How so? He wasnt wearing a mask and was around with other people who didn't wear a mask.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Better change your ATS name whiteboy.

BLM will NOT tolerate anything white, including names.

Now raise your fist white boy and scream BLACK LIVES MATTER

Now that's a good white boy.

a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I didn't say trump gave it to him how would that be possible??? the guy got back in sept trump just got recently???? many people around trump have the covid, they might not die but how many of them feel really crappy and how does affect the running of the white house and the prez doing his job?? and how many more will be added to this number which is at 34

originally posted by: Xtrozero

white house kept this hidden ...The head of the white house security office crede bailey 58 years old is in the hospital gravely ill with covid he has been in the hospital since some time in sept and before the super spreader event ...it will mean that 34 people around trump have tested positive

So was it Trump that gave it to him? You do know that 1000s of people around there and they are around 100s more almost daily , right?

So what is your point?

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
what are you saying?? are you saying all 35 people around the prez just have the flu??? the delusion is strong with you

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Fake news.

Crede is morbidly obese.

The regular flu would have this effect on him.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

No well wishes for the guy that is sick , nothing but get Trump . Sorry I think you need to take a good look at yourself , way to political .

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I didn't say trump gave it to him how would that be possible??? the guy got back in sept trump just got recently???? many people around trump have the covid, they might not die but how many of them feel really crappy and how does affect the running of the white house and the prez doing his job?? and how many more will be added to this number which is at 34

BS lol... Your point was that this happened because Trump doesn't take it serious and so he is killing people. Why use a term like "super spreader" event if that wasn't your point... Have you used the term super spreader in talking about the riots, I think not.

The reality is 1000s of people are around the Whitehouse everyday, and they are all around 100s of others everyday. Your point above is perfectly inline with the left's new narrative that it is not enough for people to just not overrun the medical system to their narrative now that no one should get it since it will kill you... How many have died in that 34? Many are old.... lets see...I'm betting none and most will have minor symptoms even if one person has shown more serious ones.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
of course I don't embrace the terror but I don't go to the other extreme like the president and act like it is nothing either......there needs to be balance and common sense...the president has neither

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
And do you even know how many people your around everyday tested positive but you never knew?? Please stop gobbling the sensationalist terrorism like it's candy.

Once again. Corona viruses have plagued mankind for milennium, they have been killing people every year in that time frame, including the modern era where the medical science of the last half century have increased survivability to over 99%, including the corona virus that everyone who thinks is a new phenomenon is calling covid19.

If your choosing to ignore these facts and embracing the terror instead, your either just willfully ignorant or have beem against potus for some time attempting to advance the narrative his actions are killing people when in fact nobody is dying in any increased numbers than any other year of respiratory illness.

Ths people most at risk for being held accountable for their crimes against America for decades are the ones who own all the terrorist propoganda outlets and the think tanks they work with.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
actually I have posted before in other threads I don't wish covid on ANYONE and I also posted I hope the prez recovered
but I guess you missed THOSE posts I made ......and actually I do hope that guy gets better but it is not looking good for him.......

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

No well wishes for the guy that is sick , nothing but get Trump . Sorry I think you need to take a good look at yourself , way to political .

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
so why is there this double standard..you point out that the riots must have spread covid...but the the pres and his people go around with out masks being close together in big groups but THEY are not spreading it??? you CAN'T have it both ways

originally posted by: Xtrozero

BS lol... Your point was that this happened because Trump doesn't take it serious and so he is killing people. Why use a term like "super spreader" event if that wasn't your point... Have you used the term super spreader in talking about the riots, I think not.

The reality is 1000s of people are around the Whitehouse everyday, and they are all around 100s of others everyday. Your point above is perfectly inline with the left's new narrative that it is not enough for people to just not overrun the medical system to their narrative now that no one should get it since it will kill you... How many have died in that 34? Many are old.... lets see...I'm betting none and most will have minor symptoms even if one person has shown more serious ones.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

so why is there this double standard..you point out that the riots must have spread covid...but the the pres and his people go around with out masks being close together in big groups but THEY are not spreading it??? you CAN'T have it both ways

So actually I think both can with or without masks, but the key point here is in both conditions the people who are there are there on their own freewill. Neither is a grocery store where high risk might need to shop, so they both can have at it in my book. Now I think it is safe to say that during a protest/riot with people screaming in each others faces the possibility of spread jumps much higher, but yes in both cases people are there and should accept their own responsibility.

Its the left suggesting to shut everything down, but hey the riots with flying spit don't count...If you are looking for a double standard there you go.

My suggestion with the rose garden event is it was outside in the day time and people were not screaming in each others faces and some of those came there with the virus already...was it 1, 2, 10, 20? Based on the number of people who got it about 50% of the tested positive would have brought it with them. Outdoor events are low risks, so who knows how many actually came there with the virus.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I am sure that there are lots of people who would love to sabatoge the Trump White house.

trump is doing a great job of sabotaging himself by making those around him sick. Masks are to keep you from infecting others.

edit on 8-10-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

trump is doing a great job of sabotaging himself by making those around him sick.

Wow, so Trump was ground zero who got everyone sick? I didn't know, thanks... Funny how he is tested everyday and he wasn't tested positive until 6 days later which just happened to be 3 days after the debate... like 11 people tested positive at the debate...did you know that? The incubation period is 2 to 3 days, so he should have tested positive days before the debate, but he tested 3 days later...seem odd doesn't it?

Makes us wonder where he actually got the virus doesn't it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join