It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Flying Triangle . New York Mills . 10.5.2020

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

it was debunked on twitter.
twitter.com...

Damn! Well I trusted my gut and felt it was organic and not CGI.
But awww schucks.

Thanks for providing an answer😊

Yeah until I see him actually flying this I won't buy it!
edit on ambAmerica/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoThu, 08 Oct 2020 11:04:48 -0500am11America/Chicago by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
OMG PHASE iv.ii disclosure ProOf. This validated my entire world view now I will dismiss anyone who can challenge my belief and vindication.

a reply to: Blue Shift

Are you mocking me in some way? Why? I never indicated that I thought this was legitimate, only interesting. Save your mockery for someone who actually deserves it.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Not a bad shot, if real. Hard to get footage of these things. Got a nice shot of the little power thing in the center. Tried brightness and contrast to bring out more details, but it didn't work. Anyway.

www.mufoncms.com...

it was debunked on twitter.
twitter.com...

That link loads an empty Twitter page, I wonder if it was taken down?

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
These triangles had a whistleblower all the way back to the phoenix lights. The guy claimed that they were developed for the US military and flew the final test flight on the 17 corridor from Flagstaff to Phoenix toward Tucson and that that is the type of path they would take as they did their job: medicating the entire population with airborne or skin penetrating antidote to a weapon of war, an inoculation of a new virus, or nanobots delivery system. Who knows if trus?

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage
Why would you assume he's flying it?

This "UFO" photo was made by ATS member SeenMyShare, it's not flying. It has no propulsion system.

originally posted by: vlawde
When I try to load that page, I get a message that my _javascript isn't working (true) so it asks me if I want to use legacy twitter and I click yes, and then it loads, with a "mobile" in the link, try it:

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
These triangles had a whistleblower all the way back to the phoenix lights. The guy claimed that they were developed for the US military and flew the final test flight on the 17 corridor from Flagstaff to Phoenix toward Tucson and that that is the type of path they would take as they did their job: medicating the entire population with airborne or skin penetrating antidote to a weapon of war, an inoculation of a new virus, or nanobots delivery system. Who knows if trus?
Phoenix lights around 8:30pm were individual aircraft, Mitch Stanley saw them through his telescope and said they had squarish wings.

The 10pm phoenix lights were flares.

So whatever theory you're talking about probably has nothing do do with some airplanes with squarish wings and some illumination flares.

The Phoenix Lights - Laying To Rest The Myth

edit on 2020108 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I was asking for more proof that is all. Some dude holding a kite or whatever means nothing until I see it launch and it at least sort of matches up with the OP video. I am not sure this is a legit video but I also want more substantiation.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   

neat shot.

the blue circle is interesting....

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
My first exposure to reading and seeing pictures published of a Triangle shaped UFO was the sightings of Belgium, years after the incident was made known....

I put in red arrows on my perceived direction the craft(s) we’re heading based on my perceived outline shape, also in red.

I have always been on the fence concerning these triangles of “lights” configuration. Could they be man made for operations and or testing, or actual Aliens flying in the skies, or hoaxter’s having fun to fool you, or why not Aliens being hoaxter’s themselves with Remote Decoys perhaps...hmmmm? Earthly made Drones from a least as far back as the 80’s....ehhh...

My opinion on whether the triangle in the Mufon vid, could be real or hoax? I’m leaning hoax....

When I look at the three corner “lights” of the Belgian craft....I see the shapes and jaggedness of those illuminations as being the raw output(s) from the power source(s). Imo it appears believable.

When I look at the three corner “lights” of the Mufon vid craft....I see the shape(s) and illuminations as being somewhat artificial and somewhat uniformed in diameter/ circumference ... perhaps lights you can buy off the shelf...

The Twitter hoaxter May or may not be the real hoaxter... I could believe the triangle inflated and tethered at night maybe reeled in and out and pulled like a kite, could make one think they are witnessing something unusual.

The effect of the center bluish light, in the vid not shown here, can be bought off the shelf to. Simply google Blue LED Ring Light....then click on google “images” tab.... a bunch offered.... a hobbyist with electronics knowledge can wire in a ring light and also make it blink.

The blinking center blueish light.... it could just well be that it’s function is, like all aircraft, anti-collision strobing. The hoaxter is adding the blinking (strobing) not only as a UFO effect but so that any aircraft that may fly into the area, can hope to see it to avoid the hoax craft. It’s a flying safety measure that helps to avoid jail time in case of a midair collision.

I vote hoax...imo

edit on 9-10-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

One thought on the Belgium triangles is that the lights may have that jagged appearance because either the triangle or the camera was moving when the photo was taken, so basically motion blur due to the overall darkness, then bright light.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I was asking for more proof that is all. Some dude holding a kite or whatever means nothing until I see it launch and it at least sort of matches up with the OP video. I am not sure this is a legit video but I also want more substantiation.
I'm looking for proof it's real, and in a populated area (which is the claim), there should be more than one witness. So unless more witnesses come forward, I think the single witness sightings of amazing things in populated areas are extremely suspect.

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
My first exposure to reading and seeing pictures published of a Triangle shaped UFO was the sightings of Belgium, years after the incident was made known....

I put in red arrows on my perceived direction the craft(s) we’re heading based on my perceived outline shape, also in red.

I have always been on the fence concerning these triangles of “lights” configuration. Could they be man made for operations and or testing, or actual Aliens flying in the skies, or hoaxter’s having fun to fool you
9 years ago, a reporter named Samuel Ledoux went to the home of Patrick Marechal who explained to Samuel how he faked that photo by painting some polystyrene etc.

Breaking News on Belgian TV: Famous flying triangle picture is a fake confesses hoaxer

The amazing thing to me is that so many claims of so many people seeing triangles and not one single real photo of a triangle craft has surfaced, from the Belgian wave. Has any real photo of a UFO triangle craft surfaced from any sighting?

a reply to: Ophiuchus1

One thought on the Belgium triangles is that the lights may have that jagged appearance because either the triangle or the camera was moving when the photo was taken, so basically motion blur due to the overall darkness, then bright light.

Did you ever load that twitter page? It's still there.

I wouldn't try too hard to explain a hoax, but that's not what motion blur looks like. This is what motion blur looks like:

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

the pone I saw very close didn't look anything like this picture.

you can always tell who has seen one and the blue part was close but not exactly right

the 'light's on the edges have a very very unique color and appearance and the one i saw had no light on the back or bottom, only the red light on top and a controlled blue ball of plasma(for lack of another word)

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
One thing from my own personal experience which is odd, and going on a limb here, impossible or not likely is the way ufo lights don't emit any rays of light.

Usually it seemed like an inward or softglow rather an outward most of the time even though they themselves where very bright. Even seen a pure black orb in broad daylight which contrasts the meaning of blending in, which seemed like the light was actually black, unlike black lights exposing sins.
edit on 9-10-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-10-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I can imagine building something like this that uses ducted fans, and neutral boyancy and renting it out as a huge LED sign board.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

This "UFO" photo was made by ATS member SeenMyShare, it's not flying. It has no propulsion system.

When I try to load that page, I get a message that my _javascript isn't working (true) so it asks me if I want to use legacy twitter and I click yes, and then it loads, with a "mobile" in the link, try it:

Phoenix lights around 8:30pm were individual aircraft, Mitch Stanley saw them through his telescope and said they had squarish wings.

So whatever theory you're talking about probably has nothing do do with some airplanes with squarish wings and some illumination flares.

Thank you so so much for informing us of that. Only problem, I was tight under the ship from the second it passed happy valley road since I was leaving my boat and followed it to South Mountain. There were times it was so damn low you could see the structure and it was very much a chevron. It would take blmdmess or moronhood the size of your sense of your sense of meaningless self conviction to not have seen it was clearly one solid craft. We had an hour plus to watch it and people watching from below can explain to you how it blotted out the stars in the same shape and if not a solid chevron then stop the presses because it's a bigger conspiracy than I thought. They have developed the virtual philosophers stone in our black labs that means and they're they're keeping it from us. The power to surround an aircraft with a cookie cut shape of your choice of force field that will black out the stars behind that shape for those looking straight up from beneath it. AND NOT A WORD. HUSH HUSH. My God man, STRAIGHT UP NOW TELL MĚśEĚś US!

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Even if it was real it I doubt it would sway many people anyways. As for me I appreciate the video quality after all this time.
Bring as much as you can. Given it could be one of ours it probably was covered in some variant of vanta black.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Del Dup Pst

edit on 10-10-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

Thank you so so much for informing us of that. Only problem, I was tight under the ship from the second it passed happy valley road since I was leaving my boat and followed it to South Mountain. There were times it was so damn low you could see the structure and it was very much a chevron. It would take blmdmess or moronhood the size of your sense of your sense of meaningless self conviction to not have seen it was clearly one solid craft. We had an hour plus to watch it and people watching from below can explain to you how it blotted out the stars in the same shape and if not a solid chevron then stop the presses because it's a bigger conspiracy than I thought. They have developed the virtual philosophers stone in our black labs that means and they're they're keeping it from us. The power to surround an aircraft with a cookie cut shape of your choice of force field that will black out the stars behind that shape for those looking straight up from beneath it. AND NOT A WORD. HUSH HUSH. My God man, STRAIGHT UP NOW TELL MĚśEĚś US!

Yes, the same thing happened with this UFO that was the largest ever recorded in a UFO report, four football fields long, and witnesses say it too blocked out the stars, and I believe they are telling the truth that they really think that's what they saw. But I also know for a fact with this 4 football fields long UFO that it didn't block out the stars, and it wasn't a close encounter as they thought it was. Our brains can misinterpret the information the eyes send it and we now have this 4 football fields long close encounter to prove that, so please consider the 30 witnesses of that were ALL wrong. It is an amazing discovery and we don't like to admit we are subject to optical illusions, but, we are. It may be a more amazing discovery than an alien space ship.

So I can't say what you saw, but I can say that when people report a close UFO object blocking out the stars, we now have proof that such eyewitness reports are unreliable, even with 30 eyewitnesses all telling the truth and saying the same thing pretty much. So "pics or it didn't happen" is not just an expression, we have video of the UFO over phoenix and it contradicts what you say so when given an eyewitness account and a video of the same thing, the video always wins. Now you can say maybe it wasn't the same thing, but that's what part 2 of the thread linked tried to investigate. I can't say I know the answer to that, but I do know you need videos or photos to support your UFO sightings since as you can see the 30 witnesses all telling the truth were all wrong, so how are you any different from them? You have superhuman vision and are not subject to optical illusions like they and the rest of us are?

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
For comparison.....judge for yourself

Distances between all lights in its configuration appears close in comparison. The balloon kite, for lack of better words, .... inflation in thickness, should not put much more stretch in distance between the way the lights are attached from each other and how mounted onto the material.

It appears the top light, is a dual light set .... one round and one rectangle. If you look at the light that is illuminated on the Mufon video screenshot.... there’s a rectanglish look to it. Hmmmm

As for the three smaller lights...I can’t pick them out using the utilities of my iPad mini.

I suspect for symmetry purposes there are actually four small lights.....perhaps if it was a small bulb, it blew out.....if it was an led, it burned out.

Imo... it’s not “good enough for government work”, it is “good enough for civilian work”

Anyway that’s my 4 cents (inflation) to still suspect a hoax.

edit on 10-10-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

If it wasnt what they said they saw, and you know what it actually was, what was it? Dont leave us in suspense please.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

If you put the center light in the corners then it would look like what I saw. My guess is that they are vents that can be shut to run dark.

I barely mentioned the lights on back. It was like a pimped out truck! The lights looked like crosswalk lights and were in a hexagonal shape. They shined in red, then half would go out, then the lights turned white, repeated the blink pattern in white light then shut off. My speculation is that it is a function of the coherent skin of the craft that is either a 2D material or a meta material. I say that as the ship “powered up” its skin and turned silver and shimmery. This was not an accident but an active measure being taken. If the ports were closed I would have never known that it was there! I could see the moon through the craft as if I were looking directly at the moon itself. That means that the “running lights” are configurable into various patterns, at will. I have doubted all lights i in the night sky since!

There is another “trick” that they play that I have never mentioned. It has to do with psychology. If you are expecting one thing and provided anything close to the sensory input then you fill in the blanks. That fact is used against you in both the auditory and visual inputs and what you have experienced before (everyone has seen a plane in the sky at night. Why not configure your triangle to have lights in “close enough” configurations that at a casual glance you would right off as “plane” and continue on your way?)

And, if these craft are man made, then they know what technology can do to detect them... and photograph them. If stealth is a goal, then it would be incorporated (corpse!!) in the design.

Besides, who is going to believe a crazy, drunk, guitar player walking home from the bar at midnight seeing multiple passes of a big triangle flying overhead without a sound?? My photo looked like a speck of light and could have been anything.

Beware, they mess with your mind before you realize what you are experiencing!

Drink more Ovaltine! Or is it, “Triangletine”??!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join