It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ Announces Press Conference ‘On a Matter of National Security’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Resist The Mainstream

LINK TO PRESSER- Starts at 11 am

The Department of Justice is holding a virtual press conference on a matter of national security. The conference will be held by FBI Director Chris Wray and Assistant Attorney General John C. Demers. The presser will be at 11 AM ET. It was important enough to send out an announcement on Tuesday night.

Rumors are flying that FBI Director Wray and possibly CIA Director Haskell may be resigning. I do not give these rumors any credence yet.
Something is happening.
Could it be connected to the POTUS order to declassify everything connected to Russiagate and Clintons mails with no redactions?

Anyone have any guesses of what might be going to happen?
I saw a post on Twitter that the world will be different after noon today.

Oh, by the way... try a google search on this matter. Nothing really comes up from the MSM. I guess national security matters aren't worth covering?
edit on b000000312020-10-07T08:03:38-05:0008America/ChicagoWed, 07 Oct 2020 08:03:38 -0500800000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Is there a link to a live stream on this?

Found it.... justice.gov/live
edit on 10/7/20 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Oh, by the way... try a google search on this matter. Nothing really comes up from the MSM. I guess national security matters aren't worth covering?
got to wait and see if it involves Hillary, if so, it must be scrubbed. Plus, most of the MSM is guilty, so they need to know if they will be reporting on themselves.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

What is strange is that I can't find any announcement on DOJ web page for this conference, but the link is definitely there and says it is about a matter of National Security.

Outside if having the specific link, there is no mention of it anywhere on their site.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Is there a link to a live stream on this?

Found it.... justice.gov/live

Thanks, I forgot that... added it to OP.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

CHYNAH!

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

What is strange is that I can't find any announcement on DOJ web page for this conference, but the link is definitely there and says it is about a matter of National Security.

Outside if having the specific link, there is no mention of it anywhere on their site.

Weird, isn't it?
People are aware of it since it was spread on Twitter last night, but it doesn't seem to be big news.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Also just Google'd for more info, NADA.

That fact alone tells me this is something that is likely to be favorable rather than unfavorable news for POTUS, otherwise it'd be wall to wall on the MSM sites.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I'm hoping it's Epstein and Pizza related.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
Also just Google'd for more info, NADA.

That fact alone tells me this is something that is likely to be favorable rather than unfavorable news for POTUS, otherwise it'd be wall to wall on the MSM sites.

I also noted in the original post that it appears CNN is the pool camera.....wonder if the feed will get cut if it is something bad for the left.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
It can't be a coincidence that this happened after Trump declassified the documents showing (some of) Hillary and the FBI's illegal activities.
I can already feel my blood pressure rising in anticipation...

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Wray will step down but is that a matter of national security?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
Wray will step down but is that a matter of national security?

No way. Look at all of the people who have resigned or been fired since Trump took office. Someone stepping down is just another day. Plus, there's also the fact that there seems to be no mention of this across the MSM or Google - if Wray was stepping down, you could be sure the MSM would find some way to spin it against Trump and blast it across every outlet, especially since Wray is a republican. No, instead we have silence.
The DOJ holding a live press conference on short notice over a matter of national security, and with the silence from the MSM, indicates something far more serious.
edit on 10/7/2020 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Wray being directly involved in the presser makes me think he may be resigning....especially since this isn't being listed anywhere online that I can find. Seems to be something they want to avoid a lot of media scrutiny on, or it could be a giant nothing burger that doesn't deserve coverage.

My guess is it is about Russian election interference....again....but thats based on the players involved : Terwilliger, Demers especially.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

"Could it be connected to the POTUS order to declassify everything connected to Russiagate and Clintons mails with no redactions?"

I dunno, could it ?

I am guessing any 'national security' has more to do with propaganda.

Time will tell. Maybe 'Chynah' knows ?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It wasn't announced until yesterday evening, after the webmaster was done for the day.

But it's on the DOJ TWITTER Page (Until the account gets suspended)

Link: twitter.com...

--------------------------------------

I recall how this DOJ Press briefing announcement generated a bit of excitement in July.

www.justice.gov...

Upon closer inspection, the word "Cyber" pointed to a foreign nation. Sure nuff, it was against 5 Chinese nationals.

-------------------------------------

A.G. BARR was present when the Covid-19 bio attack occurred on September 26th at the White House. But he's expected to return to work at the DOJ today.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

edit on 10/7/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Its being called by DOJ so lets not get carried away here.

Two key words for the drama queens - ISIS and BEATLES..... thats my wager.

However the outcome if i win the wager could be another story.....
edit on 7-10-2020 by CthruU because: 1

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Seems to be something they want to avoid a lot of media scrutiny on...

That usually means 'Friday late afternoon'.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
If it really was a "national security" incident, we wouldn't be privy to hear about it.

(post by CthruU removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join