It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) originate outside of China.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Naturally, we would expect China to deflect the blame for the spread and origin of SARS-CoV-2 aka COVID-19.

But is there any actual evidence to support the claim that SARS-CoV-2 aka COVID-19 originated somewhere other than China?

The Lancet medical journal.

In January of 2020, a large group of Chinese researchers, scientists and doctors published a paper in the Lancet, which can be found here:

The Lancet: Clinical features of patients infected with 2019 novel coronavirus.

In this paper, they provide information on the first 41 patients who were diagnosed with COVID-19.

Jon Cohen writing for Science Magazine, analyzes some of the information gathered from the Lancet paper:

Wuhan seafood market may not be source of novel virus spreading globally.

Here are the important takeaways:

“No epidemiological link was found between the first patient and later cases,” they state.

Their data also show that, in total, 13 of the 41 cases had no link to the marketplace.

Kristian Andersen, an evolutionary biologist at the Scripps Research Institute who has analyzed sequences of 2019-nCoV to try to clarify its origin, says the 1 December timing of the first confirmed case was “an interesting tidbit” in The Lancet paper.

“The scenario of somebody being infected outside the market and then later bringing it to the market is one of the three scenarios we have considered that is still consistent with the data,” he says.

“It’s entirely plausible given our current data and knowledge.”

What does this tell us?

It tells us that there had to be more than 1 source of the virus since the virus in subsequent patients had “no epidemiological link” to the first patient.

Also relevant is the fact that 13 of the 41 patients had no link to the marketplace.

The first official case of COVID in the US.

Officially, the first confirmed case of COVID-19 in the US was on January 21, 2020 in Washington state.

The first person confirmed to have COVID-19 in the U.S. was a man in his 30s from Washington state.

WASHINGTON — The novel coronavirus outbreak SARS-COV-2, which started in Wuhan, China, in December, has expanded across the globe, sickened millions and killed hundreds of thousands of people.

The first confirmed case of the virus in the United States was discovered on January 21, 2020, six months ago. The infected individual was a man in his 30s from Washington state.

However, many people believe that they had contracted the disease months earlier.

Here is just one article of many which documents some of the people who claim to have had COVID-19 prior to its discovery in China.

Many are convinced that they already had covid-19.

The week before Thanksgiving, Barbara O’Donnell came down with a wretched cough. It “felt like my lungs were so full that I wasn’t going to make it,” she says. She could barely walk up the hills near her home outside of Philadelphia. Two weeks of resting at home, and the illness vanished as quickly as it came.

JoAnna Fischer is sure she had covid-19. She lost her sense of smell, and for three months, she had a cough and chest pain so bad she needed supplemental oxygen. Her husband came down with a respiratory illness, and so did her cat. One problem: Fischer fell ill all the way back in September, when she was living in northeastern Pennsylvania.

And its not just in America.

Coronavirus may have been in Europe in NOVEMBER.

Dr. Michel Schmitt, from Albert Schweitzer Hospital in Colmar, northeastern France, and his team of researchers examined thousands of chest X-rays from late 2019 and were able to identify two scans that were 'consistent' with the symptoms of Covid-19.

Dr Schmitt's team were also able to identify 12 cases of coronavirus in December and 16 in January.

So, we can say with a fair amount of certainty that SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) was already infecting people in the US and in Europe prior to its discovery in China.

If the virus originated in the United States, where would it have begun?

The bioweapons lab at Fort Detrick may be a good place to start.

Around July/August of 2019, this bioweapons lab was shutdown.

Apparently, there may have been some kind of a leak...

R esearch into deadly viruses and biological weapons at US army lab shut down over fears they could escape.

America’s main biological warfare lab has been ordered to stop all research into the deadliest viruses and pathogens over fears contaminated waste could leak out of the facility.

Fort Detrick, in Maryland, has been the epicentre of the US Army’s bioweapons research since the beginning of the Cold War. But last month the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) – the government’s public health body – stripped the base of its license to handle highly restricted “select agents”, which includes Ebola, smallpox and anthrax.

Obviously, no one from a secretive bio-weapons lab is going to admit that they're genetically engineering viruses and that those viruses may have been released into the public... So we're going to have to draw our own conclusions.

But lets say for a moment that the SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) virus was released into the population in July/August of 2019. That would explain the COVID infections which occurred prior to the official discovery of the virus in China.

That still doesnt explain how the virus traveled from a bio-weapons lab on a military base in Maryland to Wuhan China.

COVID-19 from the US to China.

The 2019 Military World Games, officially known as Wuhan 2019, were held from October 18–27, 2019 in Wuhan, Hubei, China.

As part of the World Military Games, a U.S. military delegation, with 17 teams and 280 players and staffers, visited Wuhan in October

edit on 7-10-2020 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Continued...

Which brings us to "patient zero".

Apparently George Webb was the first person to state that Maatje Benassi is patient zero.

Youtube has since removed all copies of the video but its still available on bitchute:

Is Maatje Benassi patient zero?

I listened to most of the video but I'm not sure why he is focusing on her when there were almost 300 American military personnel representing the US in the Wuhan games.

In his video, George Webb seems to be looking at what may have been Benassi's Linkedin page which has since been removed.

Apparently she was a driver for the NATO Supreme Commander in Germany and is currently serving as an armed diplomatic security officer out of Virginia, possibly Fort Belvoir.

In the video, they also mention Matt Benassi but dont seem to realize that Matt is Maatje's husband. I can understand the confusion since the names are so similar.

In an exclusive report, fake news CNN interviewed Maatje Benassi.

Maatje Benassi, a US Army reservist, has become the target of conspiracy theorists

They verify that both Maatje and her husband Matt are or were members of the military in the Virginia/Maryland area.

They also confirm that Maatje competed in the Wuhan games, corroborated by the Army:

US women finish 8th despite crash in 50-mile cycling road race.

A hit from behind on the final lap may have dashed the U.S. Armed Forces' hopes for gold in women's cycling, but bruised ribs and a cracked helmet didn't stop Sgt. 1st Class Maatje Benassi from crossing the finish line.

CNN has zero credibility so any article they write doesnt help to dispel any kind of alternative theory.

But whats interesting is the fact that they specifically reference "pizza gate", calling it "another baseless conspiracy".

Matt Benassi said he fears this could "turn into another Pizzagate," referencing another baseless conspiracy theory that claimed a pedophilia ring that somehow involved Hillary Clinton, among others, was operating out of a Washington DC pizzeria.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   
i beleive i had it at least twice before 2020,its remodeled inside body and then it moves on quickly,looks intelligent to me

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: bob77

Interesting, what were your symptoms?

And how did your body combat it?

a reply to: Kenzo

Wow, theyve literally got their hands in everything...

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   
This might be one clue ?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   
not even close to usual flu,first time,second time strong headache,regarding spiritual body its hard to say,still decoding

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Yeeh, they planned this all Years ago

Got that picture from this site :

stopworldcontrol

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Excellent thread

S & F

With the involvement of Bill Gates.....

My gut says this has been planned for a long time. Then they crashed the economies around the world, made people fearful of their neighbours, forced masks, Fascist police like state on movement and suppressing dissent. Now they're introducing Covid passports - haha

When they have a treatment they'll probably try to enforce immunization on us.

Why do I say this may be a depopulation end game for the elites? History of genocide in the 20th century.

Experimentation in sterilization of psychiatric patients in US and Australia.

Genocide of Aboriginals in Aust and American Native Indians in US

Atomic radiation experiments on Australian Soldiers by the British at Maralinga

Can't be bothered to provide links, because they're fairly easy to locate

Thanks again for a great OP

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Thank you, I appreciate the kind words.

Your point highlights the entire problem with alternative or "conspiracy" theories.

The bad guys arent going to admit to what theyve done nor tell us why they did it, so we're left guessing.

Personally I think it may have to do with what some feel is an inevitable debt based collapse of the economy.

Instead of the people blaming the banksters and the politicians, the fraudsters can simply point their fingers at the virus.

And that these current lockdowns and mandates are simply a dry run for what may be coming. A test to see just how far they can violate people's rights.

What did they learn? That they can pretty much do whatever they want, blessed by the courts, with many people actually begging for their freedoms to be trampled.

Its interesting that you mention forced vaccinations.

In what I doubt is a coincidence, the latest Supreme court nominee, Amy Coney Barrett recently upheld a lockdown decree.

The Republican party sued the Governor of Illinois who is a Democrat. But more importantly, she upheld the lockdowns pointing to a Supreme Court decision which says, you guessed it, that people can be forcibly vaccinated:

Amy Coney Barrett upheld lockdowns relying on Jacobson v. Massachusetts - forced vaccinations.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Personally I think it may have to do with what some feel is an inevitable debt based collapse of the economy.

Instead of the people blaming the banksters and the politicians, the fraudsters can simply point their fingers at the virus.

And that these lockdowns and mandates are simply a dry run for what may be coming. A test to see just how far they can violate people's rights.

Well after the banks were bailed out and the Occupy Wall St fizzled out the bankster know they can get away with alot.

Paradise papers and the recent news about more banking shenanigans

Judge: Pennsylvania's Pandemic Restrictions Unconstitutional
www.nbcphiladelphia.com...

with many people actually begging for their freedoms to be trampled.

Looking at what Dan Andrews the Premier of Victoria, Aust is doing ( FIY the Financial Capital of OZ ) through Police Fascist bullying - the response that I've seen in the news is that Melbournians are happy in outing and dobbing in their neighbours.

Our PM has said that a vaccine will not be mandatory ( yeah right ). But they'll probably bring compliance like withholding some SS benefits if you don't vaccinate. Like they've done through family payments for parents who don't vaccinate their children

I'm 63 and really past the point of caring. But no way I'll take vaccines.

Swedes "trust" their banks - cashless society ...Lol

sweden.se...#:~:text=Cash%20is%20no%20longer%20king%20in%20Sweden&text=Digital%20payments%20via%20card%20or%20mobile%2 0apps%20are%20so%20common,their%20children%20pay%20with%20cards.

Bengt Nilervall ot the Swedish Trade Federation explains why:
‘In terms of the cashless society, I think Sweden is ahead compared with other countries because in Sweden there is – in general – a trust in the government, the system, the banks and the authorities.’

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
This virus could have come from anywhere, the Wuhan lab was not the only one that worked with this microbe, it was being done in labs of at least four other countries in the world. China is just saying it did not get out of their lab, but someone from another lab could have come there and spread it too. This virus could have been here for a long time, I have said this from the beginning. There was no test for it and most doctors would have caused a death in old people as pneumonia and maybe an associated with some other infection or virus.

Things exist before they are discovered most times.. The majority of the people owning patents didn't actually come up with the idea that they patented, they borrowed the idea from others and made a working model they could patent.

Just because this virus was identified in China in people does not mean it originated there. But they were working with extremely similar microbes in that lab from what I read.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Makes sense.

That would explain the infections in the US and Europe prior to China.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Makes sense.

That would explain the infections in the US and Europe prior to China.

The earliest find in the US was from a sample on file from early to mid December, that is the farthest back they could find a sample that they could rely on as viable. There could have been earlier cases, but there is no evidence left to prove they were Covid infected, so since there is no evidence, it never happened. No evidence earlier since there were no tests earlier and they were not even aware that this virus existed in the population in America.. You cannot find what you are not looking for most times.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

from your own posts you suggest they werent able to find patient 0 in China.. so how do you know it wasnt already spreading there months before detection?

even if it originated outside of China, there still would have been a patient 0 for China. of course with most if not all evidence within China being destroyed several months ago, good luck with your goose chase.
edit on 7-10-2020 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I hears somewhere that the virus was found in sewage waste in Madrid early in 2019.

An outbreak of a severe respiratory disease in mid Wales occurred in December and January causing the highest recorded excess deaths for that time period ever. So far calls for a government inquiry in to this have been blocked.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
I hears somewhere that the virus was found in sewage waste in Madrid early in 2019.

An outbreak of a severe respiratory disease in mid Wales occurred in December and January causing the highest recorded excess deaths for that time period ever. So far calls for a government inquiry in to this have been blocked.

That would explain why it got so bad around Wales, if it started there earlier it could have spread more before they start shutting things down.

top topics

join