It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Nominee JOE BIDEN Says Black Women Keep The Grocery Shelves Stocked.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I can't even get upset any longer.

People, democrats, are actually burning down buildings, killing Trump supporters, in the hopes of getting this man into office.

Biden could do a staged press conference and end it in blackface singing, "Mammy" and they'd still vote for him.

Democrats have no shame, obviously no moral compass.

They virtue signal the slightest speech, feigning outrage at every imagined slight, have people FIRED for imagined racism.

Yet an openly racist candidate gets a pass.

This is the left.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
MSM: Yes, yes, yes, Joe Biden is a racist, but more importantly, has Donald Trump disavowed white supremacy yet today?
edit on 5-10-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I AM glad to see watching the news tonight that we have moved on from the 2 scoops of ice cream "Orange Man Bad" to pizza "Orange Man Bad" though.

They may despite themselves work their way up the food chain and eventually address a policy.

Perhaps the left is attempting to evolve.

Despite themselves.

edit on 5-10-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: TimHeller
WTF Joe, still using the ole Richard Byrd KKK playbook I see!! God what a loser. I hope Kamala rips your kiddie sniffing backside a new one, here's hoping

Joe Biden spoke at a Haiti consulate in Miami, Florida earlier today.

He really likes Black people...I think. He's making some kind of promise, or statement.

Short Video Clip: twitter.com...

What do you think?

I believe he thinks he's a funny guy, If he is his delivery is all wrong Lol. not sure he know's completly what he's saying! my late father used to say "it's tough to get old"

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I AM glad to see watching the news tonight that we have moved on from the 2 scoops of ice cream "Orange Man Bad" to pizza "Orange Man Bad" though.

They may despite themselves work their way up the food chain and eventually address a policy.

Perhaps the left is attempting to evolve.

Despite themselves.

Policy????

They can't even finish dinner!

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Good ol Joe Biden .

He is a true blue classic democrat Racist, he see's African Americans as second class citizens .

His Racism is the truest form of Racisim , he can say a blatantly racist sentence and not even realize what he said is racist .

Because to his core he racist.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

What is it with Joe and people of color working in 7-11s?

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

So soon we will have our second Civil War for the same reasons we had our first one.

How soon? and will you kill someone if so why?

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari
I think there's a good chunk of Democrat voters who are smarter during this cycle.

Seeing a lot more "I'm Democrat but voting for Trump this time".

Democrats above the poverty line do not want to see their taxes increase, or pay decrease. Biden's policies will do one, or the other, or both.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

So soon we will have our second Civil War for the same reasons we had our first one.

How soon? No idea... just a feeling based off of the reactions of the left the past 30 years or so.

The madness appears to be accelerating.

Will I kill someone and why?

As soon as they trespass on my property with ill intentions and because I'm a fan of defending myself.

Never had a problem killing someone before and won't lose any sleep over it if it happens again...

Any other questions?

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

The DOJ needs to hold a press conference to announce that Hillary Clinton-Barack Obama-Joe Biden set up the Trump-Russia Hoax, to stop Trump and hide Hillary's crimes.

The info was revealed last week, but 98% of the media ignored it. If most of the public was made aware, Biden and Democrats would be severely damaged.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
MSM: Yes, yes, yes, Joe Biden is a racist, but more importantly, has Donald Trump disavowed white supremacy yet today?

If a Civil War breaks out, I have no doubt that MSM will be a top priority target.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari
I think there's a good chunk of Democrat voters who are smarter during this cycle.

Seeing a lot more "I'm Democrat but voting for Trump this time".

Democrats above the poverty line do not want to see their taxes increase, or pay decrease. Biden's policies will do one, or the other, or both.

A lot of my California Democrat family will be voting for Trump this time, they are saying.

Just because of the insanity of the Democrat's tax and regulation plans.

They like the IDEA of being a Democrat, but it seems that they don't want to pay out of pocket for the label.

Let's see, shall we?

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

WTF Joe, still using the ole Richard Byrd KKK playbook I see!! God what a loser. I hope Kamala rips your kiddie sniffing backside a new one, here's hoping

Joe Biden spoke at a Haiti consulate in Miami, Florida earlier today.

He really likes Black people...I think. He's making some kind of promise, or statement.

Short Video Clip: twitter.com...

What do you think?

I believe he thinks he's a funny guy, If he is his delivery is all wrong Lol. not sure he know's completly what he's saying! my late father used to say "it's tough to get old"

Thank-you. I wasn't sure what kind of promise Joe Biden was delivering to the people of Haiti. He walks and rambles.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Good ol Joe Biden .

He is a true blue classic democrat Racist, he see's African Americans as second class citizens .

His Racism is the truest form of Racisim , he can say a blatantly racist sentence and not even realize what he said is racist .

Because to his core he racist.

Biden Reminds me of Archie Bunker on the old TV show "All in My Family".

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

What is it with Joe and people of color working in 7-11s?

This time he's talking about a grocery store. The Indians and 7-11 was earlier in the year...about the time Joe said he wouldn't send his kids to school in a "racial jungle" part of town.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Reagan Battalion
@ReaganBattalion
·
5h
VP
@JoeBiden
: “The reason I was able to stay home during the pandemic is because Black women were able to keep the grocery shelves stocked.”
NO video and This poster IN NOT Biden he has made quote he says IS from Biden BUT NO ware do I find a VIDEO of Biden saying This . FAKE news and another Right wing HOAX thread Until YOU LINK a VIDEO of Biden saying this .
CLICKING ON the LINK IN the tweet it comes UP This tweet is FROM a suspended account AS WELL !!!!

Twitter has NOT banded Old joes account and NO video there as well who every did get banded was banded for fake news Just like some of Trump tweets were deleted when shown to be fake . .

NO VIDEO Not There NOT ON Biden's Twitter page Just this random tweeter account claiming to be a news account with only 3.5 k tweets and 109 k followers .
edit on 5-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

How soon? No idea...

Never had a problem killing someone before and won't lose any sleep over it if it happens again...

It's interesting that when the reason is just and good, taking the life of a bad-guy is extremely satisfying.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
Reagan Battalion
@ReaganBattalion
·
5h
VP
@JoeBiden
: “The reason I was able to stay home during the pandemic is because Black women were able to keep the grocery shelves stocked.”
NO video and This poster IN NOT Biden he has made quote he says IS from Biden BUT NO ware do I find a VIDEO of Biden saying This . FAKE news and another Right wing HOAX thread Until YOU LINK a VIDEO of Biden saying this .
CLICKING ON the LINK IN the tweet it comes UP This tweet is FROM a suspended account AS WELL !!!!

Twitter has NOT banded Old joes account and NO video there as well who every did get banded was banded for fake news Just like some of Trump tweets were deleted when shown to be fake . .

NO VIDEO Not There NOT ON Biden's Twitter page Just this random tweeter account claiming to be a news account with only 3.5 k tweets and 109 k followers .

Erm...

Is there some way you can translate your post to the English language?

Or do I have to copy it and paste it into a "Derp" translator?

~confuzzled~

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Biden's Last tweet 44 MINTS Joe Biden
@JoeBiden
·
44m
Folks, I just wrapped up my NBC Town Hall where I laid out my plans to build this country back better than before. If you liked what you heard, please chip in to keep tonight's momentum going:

Here KNOWING how helpless the RIGHT is BIDENS TWITTER PAGE every last video and tweet he has made twitter.com...

No video NO tweet even of Him saying any thing remotely like this post .

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join