It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Democrats Arrested For Election Fraud, Mail Ballot Vote Harvesting Scheme

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
This is what Trump is talking about. Voter fraud through mail in ballots. And now the corrupt Democrats are trying to expand the fraud to steal elections. It's almost always the Democrats comiting the fraud. They infiltrate all these positions and then corrupt them. Don't vote for them again. If you don't like Republicans vote for some other party besides Democrat.

edit on 9/26/20 by Hefficide because: Please do not use all caps in thread titles. Thanks.

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Go figure 😷

This is just an isolated case nothing to worry about 😷

(post by Robbo2006 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Go figure 😷

Oh Yeah. My thoughts, exactly.

What could possibly go wrong (says the coyote as the anvil approaches his skull)

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Perhaps I'm missing something, but I don't think that this is showing up on the major propaganda (mistakenly called "news" wires. But, then, I don't pay much attention to them. Honestly, ATS' Live page is my main source for news.

So, is it being reported far and wide and I'm just missing it, or is it being ignored by most of the big players?

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I'd send these garbage straight to Guantanamo. I hope POTUS can read this.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I think it's probably not major news outaide of Texas because it's regarding 38 votes in a 2018 election.

Still wrong, but not super relevant.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I'd send these garbage straight to Guantanamo. I hope POTUS can read this.

Feel free to spread the word or link it to Twitter etc..

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Here is my shocked face

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

It is very relevant because at the local level, races are won by relatively miniscule amounts.

Remember, we have an electoral college. It isn't the popular vote that wins elections. If I am not mistaken, Trump won by like 80,000 votes becuase he won strategically important states. In other words, it only takes say a couple thousand votes to win a state and ultimately the election.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

It is very relevant because at the local level, races are won by relatively miniscule amounts.

Remember, we have an electoral college. It isn't the popular vote that wins elections. If I am not mistaken, Trump won by like 80,000 votes becuase he won strategically important states. In other words, it only takes say a couple thousand votes to win a state and ultimately the election.

Right, but it's not just Democrats.
Election fraud will probably always happen on some level on both sides of the U.S.'s insanely divided system.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=25444435]Atsbhct[/post

You have one guy. Not sure if he was found guilty?

Here's another pocket of crooked Dems.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Go figure 😷

The BIG CHEAT will come in the days after the election in states that are "close". That is when the USPS will generate many thousands of ballots for Joe Biden, with a postmark of November 3rd, in the middle of the night, and send them to be counted.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Go figure 😷

The BIG CHEAT will come in the days after the election in states that are "close". That is when the USPS will generate many thousands of ballots for Joe Biden, with a postmark of November 3rd, in the middle of the night, and send them to be counted.

Rumors say the ballots are already being counterfeited and printed "out of state" so to speak, complete with "estimated" postmark locations 🤫

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Go figure 😷

The game plan is pretty obvious to anyone paying attention...

Trump will handedly win and Democrats will claim all the "mail in ballots" have not been counted... So instead of conceding they will then demand two weeks or whatever and then there will be these mysterious ballots appearing that coincidentally only vote Democrat...

You already see the media laying the ground work running articles claiming Democrats vote by mail more and early results won't be accurate. Then you get the politicians / pundits claiming Trump won't accept the results.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Shh..

This never happens..

Not a surprise really need at least 1 dry run before the big show.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Much like the bad apples that are missed by quality control,
one in a dozen ends up spreading the rot through an entire
barrel. These people are just the scum that floats to the top.

edit on 26-9-2020 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Not one of them looks the least bit contrite.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Here is another case I think is even bigger as it happened recently.

Ilhan Omar connected Ballot Harvester in cash-for-ballots scheme: "Car is full" of absentee ballots

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join