It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Ruth Ginsburg Pass Away Awhile Ago? Alleged Doctored Wedding Photo

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Anyone who's been paying attention the past few days has seen democrats and those on the left stating that "they will burn down congress" if a new Supreme Court judge is "pushed through before the election".

The narrative is that Ginsburg's own "last words" were that her replacement on the Supreme Court should be nominated by the next president (what a fricking joke).

But the real purpose of this thread is to discuss this claim.

MCM Creative Technology (link to their website: mcm-ct.com...), an account I follow on twitter has shared an analysis of the Ruth Ginsburg supposedly "Officiating a Wedding" in August.

Here is the pic they shared:

Caption for the photo:

Here you can see clearly via my forensic analysis of this ginsburg’ image ITS NOT a high probability she an original element of the actual photo not hard to figure out what the implications are here chance Ginsburg officiated a wedding on Aug 31 is less than 0.5% imo

Original tweet: twitter.com...

Here's an article about Ginsburg officiating the wedding: www.dailymail.co.uk...

I have zero experience in forensic analysis, especially when it comes to photographs but wanted to bring to the bright minds of ATS.

For the left, it certainly would make sense to announce Ginsburg's passing closer to the election to stir up more emotion and potential pushback on any Trump nominations.

Let's also not forget that Fox News had a "technical error" reporting Ginsburg's death last year, with a nice little graphic showing Ginsburg and "1933-2019", which adds another layer to this potential conspiracy: www.usatoday.com...

What do we think ATS? Can anyone shed light on this for us?
edit on 20-9-2020 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
Anyone who's been paying attention the past few days has seen democrats and those on the left stating that "they will burn down congress" if a new Supreme Court judge is "pushed through before the election".

The narrative is that Ginsburg's own "last words" were that her replacement on the Supreme Court should be nominated by the next president.
For the left, it certainly would make sense to announce Ginsburg's passing closer to the election to stir up more emotion and potential pushback on any Trump nominations.

Surely and regardless it is not within her remit to have anything to do with

her replacement?

And.....

Who's to say Trump will not be the next President anyway?

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore
That photo was being removed from the internet like crazy before Ruth Ginsburgs death was announced.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
So eight other justices had no idea? Or in on it?

Me thinks not.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

For a forensic analyzer, he/she sure has poor writing skills. The caption under the picture reads like directions on toys from Chinese manufacturers.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
It would be ok with me if they "Burn it down". Hoping Trump starts working on term limits for the crooks next year.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
So eight other justices had no idea? Or in on it?

Me thinks not.

Not sure if this is accurate but according to this calendar, the last time the Supreme Court convened was July 9th and nothing else is scheduled until later September 29th: www.scotusblog.com...

It's not like the judges are all snapchatting each other and talking regularly when they aren't working. You are taking very broad strokes with your assumption

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I dunno, doesn't really look photoshopped. Is kind of odd the photographer focussed on her instead of the couple though. It's supposed to be their wedding but she's the only thkng clearly in focus.

I'd be willing to go with staged or double rather than doctored photo there. Then again, it is kind of odd the organ's equally as in focus as she is. Either her or the organ should be slightly blurrier.

The picture does seem odd either way.
edit on 20/9/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

For a forensic analyzer, he/she sure has poor writing skills. The caption under the picture reads like directions on toys from Chinese manufacturers.

All I see is a 1-letter typo, "from a doctor a consulted re: Medical situation" instead of "from a doctor I consulted re: Medical situation"

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
If this had happened, then the question should be: What is announcing her death cover what up? What purpose does it serve?

With McCain, we fully know what purpose in delaying his death announcement served, but with Ginsberg it would hurt any cases in the Courts, so then the only thing would be a developing news story maybe. What was developing right before her death?

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

I dunno, doesn't really look photoshopped. Is kind of odd the photographer focussed on her instead of the couple though. It's supposed to be their wedding but she's the only thkng clearly in focus.

I'd be willing to go with staged or double rather than doctored photo there. Then again, it is kind of odd the organ's equally as in focus as she is. Either her or the organ should be slightly blurrier.

The picture does seem odd either way.

If you bring it up in photoshop and look at it a little closer....

The organ is in focus, she is in focus....

However, the sheet music? between her and the organ is NOT in focus.

Looking a little closer, whomever cloned in the forest background around her right ear (the one to your left when you look at it) kinda blew it there and just lowered the opacity of that layer to try for a cleaner look.

The hairs sticking out of the top of her head?

Cloned in to try to make a better transition between her head and the background.

Oh... and they totally blew her chin. They forgot a part of it if you look a little closer...

But what do I know about the subject... ~shrug~

To whomever the "Doctor" was that the person consulted about pancreatic/liver cancer, they should have their license taken away for making that statement.

If they even have one.

A friend of ours had pancreatic cancer and died of it... 4 days before he died he was coaching little league and looked fit as a fiddle.

Not all people just waste away.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Yes, be most carefulling while extremely danger politicking.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Actually, the White House and the Senate were notified before September 9th that Ruth Bader Ginsburg was on her way out.

That is why on September 9th President Trump released an updated list of potential Supreme Court Justices... out of the blue.

edit on 9/20/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Wish I had photoshop to try to look closer, thank you for the analysis.

The other possibility would be that they doctored (or manufactured altogether) the photo, but the date of her death is still accurate. I'd be curious as to the actual original source & publication of the photo in question

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Notoneofyou

It does look photoshopped, but that's not unusual for wedding photos. I believe that RBG was alive on Aug 31.

edit on 20-9-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: Lumenari

Wish I had photoshop to try to look closer, thank you for the analysis.

The other possibility would be that they doctored (or manufactured altogether) the photo, but the date of her death is still accurate. I'd be curious as to the actual original source & publication of the photo in question

I am trying to find a better image... the resolution on that is horrible and I would have a better chance at determining one way or the other (in my mind, at least) with a better image.

Lowering the resolution on an image usually results in a whole lot of artifacts and that could just be the case here.

I'm not really buying into the idea that she died months before and someone kept her on ice or whatever until a few days ago... I'm going to assume that her date of death is accurate as reported until I see some evidence otherwise.

I'm just saying that the photo you presented is....

Fishy.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Notoneofyou

It does look photoshopped, but that's not unusual for wedding photos. I believe that RBG was alive on Aug 31.

We agree on something.

I'm off to buy a lottery ticket based just on that...

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I'd be curious as to the actual original source & publication of the photo in question

It was originally tweeted out by the bride in the picture.

She took it down after people starting accusing her killing RBG.

www.dailywire.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

If this was a real wedding with Ruth Ginsburg present, the couple would be sharing other photos of her online.... so would other people who were present.

That is unless they are keeping the photos to auction them off and make a bunch of money from Ruth Ginsburgs last public appearance.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

According to Faux News, she passed on Jan. 21, 2019.
Info-graphic on screen, which they quickly removed. Ooops.💣

source

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join