It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nashville emails showing hiding of facts purposefully

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Nashville covid bar numbers

What is going on? The Broadway area of Nashville bars were closed due to "hotspot spreading" of the virus. They knew the numbers didn't indicate it, yet they adamantly closed down businesses stating it was a super spreader. Bars sued, and it was struck down. Why destroy businesses without facts proving that they were problematic.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: llpoolej

To intentionally cause hardships and economic dispair. The question really is why?

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The more I learn, the clearer it is that we've been lied to and manipulated with intent and purpose in the context of an agenda.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

wow, I wonder if this is an isolated incident, or..........

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos

To intentionally cause hardships and economic dispair. The question really is why?

I think that the why Is clear; destabilization of the socio-political structure of society - and mainly the US - to protect a corrupt elite ruling class.

The New World Order is real. The Deep State is part of it. They are evil and they would literally rather the world go up in flames than lose.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

wow, I wonder if this is an isolated incident, or..........

Certainly you're broom facetious. It's evident that this is the norm!

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

trust but verify. I need to see facts on the others like this, before I jump on board. But if it's found that this is widespread, and can be proven, to say heads will roll would be the nice way to describe the near future.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

This whole thing is a pile of BS. Listen to the L.A. County Public Health Director's timeline for reopening the schools -

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos

It's all about introducing a universal basic income, making people dependent on it, and then creating conditions under which people will lose it if they do or write or think certain things.
There are forces in the world that want to turn the United States, and every other country for that matter, into a communist dictatorship.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Novel idea, picking a scarecrow to be the Public Health Director.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: CrawlingChaos

Historically, a bad economy tends to sink an incumbent president's chances of getting re-elected and it will travel down ballot. People vote for change if they're miserable, so create misery to create a change in the ballot box. COVID represents an excellent excuse to create it.

Never let a crisis go to waste.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
We won't ever know the true numbers whether its intentional or not. Which is why you can't based city state and/or national mandates on it. The process always was ripe for manipulation and misinterpretation. Its still happening

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Our mayor extended the mask ordinance here until Inauguration Day.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

She really gives off more of a Cryptkeeper vibe. Not very confidence-inspiring!

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Because alot of bar and business owners downtown support a certain political party and do not enforce the muzzle mandate.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Knoxville has UT, and due to population density in the dorms ect; they are putting more restrictions on us. There is only ONE elected person on the health department board and he votes no every time. The rest will give no timeline for the masks, no metrics for when they may be taken off, it is just open ended. I never thought this city would go the way it has, but, the city Mayor is hard hard left. She has more control of the health department than the county mayor, even though she holds no seat. They are now giving a curfew to restaurants too. Greg Isaacs is now representing the restaurant industry and likely the best local attorney for high powered cases. He was able to get the kid who torched Gatlinburg off. So, hopefully he can have a way to reign in the unfettered power of our health department

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I worked the door at Roberts Western World Bar on Broadway for a year in 2017-2018. It was busy non-stop everyday. Even on Monday's the streets were packed w tourists, bachelorette parties, and everything in between. Its a HUGE part of the economy. You wouldn't believe how much cash these bars take in. The lawsuits dont surprise me at all.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Right now we're being run by the head of the health dept. here who is not at all elected in any way. Of course, the mayor and council are all going right along with everything he wants.

He had a snit fit because the official in charge of the dept in a neighboring county refused to impose or even suggest a government imposed mask mandate instead preferring to go with education and recommendation as if he had control over what the neighboring county and its 'burbs did.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Once again, conspiracy theory has become conspiracy fact.

I presume that the Tennessee governor and Nashville mayor must be Democrats.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: network dude

Our mayor extended the mask ordinance here until Inauguration Day.

please tell me they didn't actually say it like that......

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join