It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala accidentally reveals the plan...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
She said it. She said, "A Harris Administration...," revealing the plan many suspect will come to pass. That after the election, if Biden wins, it will actually be a Harris Administration and not a Biden Administration. Is that legal? To put one candidate up, with the plan to replace them after the election?

Twitter Link

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: new_here
She said it. She said, "A Harris Administration...," revealing the plan many suspect will come to pass. That after the election, if Biden wins, it will actually be a Harris Administration and not a Biden Administration. Is that legal? To put one candidate up, with the plan to replace them after the election?

Twitter Link

Is there a longer clip? I read in the comments, that she spent another 15 seconds to "clarify" what she meant. We all know this is the plan BTW.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I heard that about the Harris Administration speech this morning. I guess that is her plan. As soon as Biden wins she will try to get his mental state evaluated using professionals that will evaluate him based on how she wants them to say.

She appears to be a power hungry bitch that will climb the ladder stepping on the heads of anyone in front of her.
edit on 15-9-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I think the chances of that plan coming into fruition is about 0%. Unless the world is being taken over by force.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Found it
nypost.com...

Good lord, that facelift doesn't give her a good look, but it certainly brings out her Asian side.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Found it
nypost.com...

Good lord, that facelift doesn't give her a good look, but it certainly brings out her Asian side.

She basically is saying that she is more important than Biden in this. I think Biden should have chosen Rice as a running mate, not Harris. She seems to be planning that she will become president shortly.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Damn, thought she was gonna shag the Joemeister and move up. It is her MO after all.

a reply to: new_here

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Kamala got just 2% of the early Dem primary votes before dropping out.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I just read about this half an hour ago,and your thread title is exactly what I thought about the matter-word for word!

People were saying this would happen weeks ago,if Biden gets elected he gets declared unfit due to health reasons after days/weeks/months,and in steps the person the Dems actually wanted all along.

I always thought Hilary would have done anything to be bidens VP,but I hope that repulsive horse has bolted.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Damn, thought she was gonna shag the Joemeister and move up. It is her MO after all.

I wonder how some people's inner mind work. Nah...

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
That bitch can say she is the Supreme Ruler of the Universe now if she wants, it’s not going to matter when Trump beats those 2 idiots.
Joe will go back to the basement and she will go back to sleeping around.
edit on 15-9-2020 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
Unless the world is being taken over by force.

Force, as in riots, violence and arson?

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
If there is a foul play ( as it seems that this is precalculated ) isn´t there a law which nullifies the voting results if Biden is unfit to work as POTUS ( if that happens).

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Kamala had a little difficulty ready her teleprompter during the entire "appearance" on that TV station in AZ .....

Hmmm

They bring her in around 2:40 mark.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Biden will conveniently die of 'corona virus' making her president if their timeline is allowed to happen. It won't be any better with Trump so don't get your banal accusations up at me.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

She can use the same professionals that diagnosed Trump from watching video clips, she probably has them on speed-dial.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
It will be like a sitcom if the democrats win and tottering Joe as the comedy relief character a la Homer Simpson.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
She corrected herself so I don't think this is the case.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
She corrected herself so I don't think this is the case.

Which is something one would do if they accidentally revealed the plan. It still very well could be the case.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
If there is a foul play ( as it seems that this is precalculated ) isn´t there a law which nullifies the voting results if Biden is unfit to work as POTUS ( if that happens).

No, there's no law about this, specifically, though the 25th Amendment allows for the vice president and cabinet members to declare a sitting president unfit. But there's no way to "nullify" the voting results. Trust me, you don't ever want there to be such a law; it would create a banana republic very quickly (voting over and over until the-powers-that-be get the result they want).

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join