It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sasquatch and cameras

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing, you know I had that same feeling of knowing when I first saw it as a child.

a reply to: carsforkids

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
The time it took me to get my phone out...get the camera app working, find the thing in the viewfinder?
OMG!!! Had it been a real cryptid no way could I have gotten a pic.
[...]
Very humbling.

Sometimes I try to catch something unusual with my phone, and the same thing happens. By the time you get it out of your pocket and set up to take a shot, it's basically gone.

I've suggested to the universe that someone should devise a "paparazzi" app, where you touch just one button on your phone (or possibly double-click an external button before you even open it), and it automatically opens a camera app, sets the optical zoom to maximum and the focus to infinity, and starts taking a series of photos or a video (whatever you choose to default to). That way, it's like click-click and all you have to do it get the object in the screen and you're in business. Good for UFOs and stalking.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: vance

Here's the lesson in all this and it's so important if you want to
know how screwed up this world is in truth.

We have TV and books and myths telling parents and kids a like
about monsters. Then you have science and media INFORMING the
same population thru TV books and newspapers. That monsters aren't
real. And if you see one you're kooky. What you end up with is a bunch
of misinformed lame ass brainwashed people having children and telling
them the exact opposite of what the Native Americans Indians taught their
children. And who's kids end up going missing on camping trips ? With adults
close by and suddenly poof they disappear forever? Right out from under
their parents noses.

We have been taught all the wrong sh3t on purpose. And the NIAs? All they
can do is walk away shaking their heads because they tried to tell our
dumb brainwashed stupid asses. But we think we know more about their
woods than they do?

Think about it? The only reason we haven't listened to the some of the
wisest down to earth people on the planet. Is because of our gov.
that has been setting us up the whole time to these hairy devil
cannibals. That's why it looks like there might be a cover up by our
gov. regarding missing 411.

BECAUSE THERE IS A COVER UP! YOU OKIES!

Their strength and size make it easy for them to pull
huge boulders over their underground lairs. And avoid us.
That's why they are so scarcely seen because they all work together
to conceal themselves with in the earth.

If this all sounds like speculation instead of truth to you? Then you tell me
what's really up?

JOB 2;2

"[And the LORD said unto Satan, From whence comest thou?
And Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and
fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it."

All the kingdoms of this world belong to Satan

See how all the pieces fit?

edit on 1-10-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-10-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
a reply to: Blue Shift

Recently got lucky enough to see a Quail driving home from work.

Whoa, that had to be a sight! What do you think its occupation is?
Sorry man, had to share a mental picture. I'll see myself out.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Im2keul

It swears it invented the internet and claimed the only reason I saw it was due to climate change.
I thought it was panhandling? but in actually it kept trying to bump me down into a lower tax bracket so I could contribute my fair share of carbon taxes. (100%)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Well seeing how these Sasquatches are so shy of trail cameras, I've taken to placing mine above my tent when I camp. Maybe I will have less chance of becoming a 'missing 411' subject 😁

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I got to agree with these thoughts; sasquatch sees the cameras and their light, smells the cameras and the batteries (just like dear, bear, etc...), smells the human smell so acutely that no amount of scent or sneaky human actions can hide or disguise it and probably the most underestimated feature, is they are clever. More intelligent than humans and absolute masters of their environment.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Add to this esoteric senses such as direct perception of energy at the energetic level (intuitive knowledge), catching one of these creatures is clearly not possible as civilians. If we had an Apache with all its tech and a team of seals then I think we'd have a chance of bagging a specimen.
edit on 12-5-2022 by Slowhand because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-5-2022 by Slowhand because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Slowhand

Interesting you mentioned this.
Some of the newer stuff scattered all over the internet is testimony from Ex-Agents/Ex-Military of sending in kill/capture teams. Before 2020 there had already ben isolated accounts of this, but now it looks to be going into overdrive.
It won't let me link to video but any video on the channel marked 'Govt Agent" has the kill teams discussed.
DOGMAN Encounters With Jeffrey Nadolny

Not vouching for this youtube. He got hoaxed big time last week when someone sent him a senate "spoof" hearing made by The Onion in 2007. Assume he's a mite sloppy in vetting things since he defended that video for a few hours before it & all the commentary was deleted from his channel.

Then there's Steve Isdahl reading correspondence from someone claiming to work in the nuclear field where on various nuclear facilities BF was not only documented but rigorous scientific testing done. True or not true it gave me a giggle because any FOIA's leveled at alphabet agencies could legitimately be denied cause who's going to know to FOIA the Nuclear Regulatory Commission?

Currently been checking out Subarctic Alaskan Sasquatch YT channel. Bunches of recent stories from Native People and none that include anything like you see in the lower 48 of BF wanting to be your friend or trinket swapping buddy. Up there shots are fired aplenty an BF hit by weapons fire frequently. The channel owner is a First Nations Band member
from up near Dillingham AK.

Seems things have been picking up significantly, in a low key kind of way. Word is in regards to the more violent encounters the DNR/Game Commission/Forest Rangers have been given a number to call when events are referred to them by Police or Sheriff dept's an what appears to be a Swat-Type or Military group shows up to terminate the problem. It's at least a "likely" possibility compared to the more rabid/conspiracy theories where Black unmarked choppers were alleged to swoop in, people were threatened into silence, an everyone treated this scenario as gospel.

In a fairly recent book Revelations the Human Hominid Connection by TJ Neely. Steps outlined for the Gov't to disclose Bigfoot (abbreviated version) States, Governors and a cast of millions have to be notified, there have to be public hearings, and about 3 million other things done for disclosure. In the authors opinion this is the real hold-up in the process of the Govt coming clean with what they know. If BF is found in Canada/Mexico those countries are mandated as well to be part of the process. So a million more hoops to jump thru.

edit on 12-5-2022 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow
To quote Monty Python; “Run away! Run away!”.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Some interesting stuff there Caver. Do you think sasquatch and et are related? I ask because all the disclosure chit chat around the UAP/ET issue seems to be happening hand in hand with the bigfoot subject. Coincidental? Maybe. Deeply/intimately related? Given some of the stories out there, it does seem that this is highly possible.

If true, the comment about shadowy operators showing up to terminate a problem creature that the government doesn't acknowledge, points to a dark possibility that they know the beings are dangerous to humans. I mean why else send guns to terminate a hairy friendly giant.

I've just come across the Subarctic Alaskan Sasquatch YT channel in the last week or so

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   
if you ever listen to sasquatch cronicles ( highly recomend) Thousands of people telling their sightings. It is very clear that sasquatch will avoid motion light and cameras. They even set up branches or barricade near the sesnors to avoid them. One witness said he had lines of twigs all around his property and he realized if you stepped over the twigs it would set off the motion lights. They are smart creatures .
a reply to: vance

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: HODOSKE

How cool is that! BF invisible fenced someones yard!!!

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob808
Just a thought here that maybe the glass lens sets them off as if it were an unknown eye of sorts staring at them . My cats don't like having a camera pointed at them either and will move a little or completely run off depending on how close I am when the cat first makes eye-contact with the lens.

edit on 23-5-2022 by evc1shop because: spelling

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Slowhand

BF and ET connection - I've always thought that one kind high strangeness is prone to attract more of the same.

Been watching things unfold and the connection I see is that the govt has been running newer examples of disinformation.
First Delong with his all star crew of known spooks.
It didn't work.

On to plan "B". Tic-tac video with yet another spook (Lue Elizondo) using a mainstream media platform (NY Times)
To get us to fall back in line while disclosing more smoke an mirrors.
Mighta worked. Didn't.

Plan C
Bigfoots run around with aliens an we already have in place special Op's teams dealing with them. We have this under control, move along, nothing to see...obviously it was that time in the game plan to seed some truth in BF cause if that many people are seeing them absolute denial will make us look bad. So this bit of disinformation with a grain of truth embedded in it ought to finally reel all those Buttinski's an pass their sniff test.

So currently two disinformation agenda's people falling for either one is still a win for the disinformation party.
The intelligence community. Trump's Space Force springing into action just makes this seem all the more legit.

Call me jaded, but it's just so darn cute the govt is giving us "Project Bluebook version 4.0
With the added bonus of a free Wookie for the first 5000 gullible's who lapped it up.

Obviously I could be wrong, I'm sure someone will scamper thru to set me straight.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: HODOSKE

My only problem with sasquatch Chronicles, I like it for sleeping btw, is once you hear a dozen or so episodes, you have all the knowledge you need to call Wes and tell him about your own encounter - true or not 👍

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   
agreed. sometimes you wonder if some of them arent telling a made up story. others have such terror in their voices that you say how can this not be true. And it is great for helping you fall a sleep. 2 hours of monotonous talking! a reply to: vance

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   
If it's true that Sasquatches only travel in packs and are able to become invisible, then it doesn't seem too far fetched to me that we don't see too much footage of them. I had a debate about this with my coworker who asked "If bigfoot is real, then why hasn't anyone found any dead ones in the forest?" Well, if they are highly intelligent and do indeed always travel in packs as claimed, then it's not too far fetched for me to believe that they would carry their dead back to wherever they reside for a proper burial.

They don't want to be discovered because if they are, the government will send in commandos like they've done in the past to track them down and either capture or kill them. They've sent in the FBI and Green Berets quite a few times when someone goes missing under odd circumstances in the forest. It's my belief that there's either a secret agreement our government has with these creatures, or there's a secret war being waged in the forests.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Exactly, clean up crews are sent out all the time to locate these creatures. We just don't know what the end result is.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Any recent examples of capture teams you can document?a reply to: TheOtherRealm

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join