It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Globalist Conspiracy and it's plan for America

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
A few months back, I came out to ATS with a *big* mea culpa. For years I have supported the notion that Globalists are NOT a threat and there is no conspiracy surrounding an Illuminati or TPTB. Why did I take this position? Because of my upbringing and my work, relationships, and experiences in government, banking, and the realms of science.

However, over the past year+, I've begun to find little clues which lead to bigger clues when digging deeper. There is a history here which I *still* want to post a longer thread about, but I just simply haven't had time to do it. While I think the history is important (as well as the players involved), it might be more useful to understand how this conspiracy is at play RIGHT NOW. I came across this article today which I felt does a good job of explaining some of what is happening. Thought I'd share.

Whitney: Is BLM The Mask Behind Which The Oligarchs Operate?

For those who want the Executive Summary -

The plan is to overwhelm the population with a deluge of disinformation about their history, their founders, and the threats they face, so they will submissively accept a New Order imposed by technocrats and their political lackeys. This psychological war is perhaps more important than Operation BLM which merely provides the muscle for implementing the transformative “Reset” that elites want to impose on the country. The real challenge is to change the hearts and minds of a population that is unwaveringly patriotic and violently resistant to any subversive element that threatens to do harm to their country.

Don't be fooled into thinking that BLM is the only tentacle of this operation. It is only one of many.... I don't share this post as a Chicken Little intending to scare people. I post it as a sobering reality that we *are* in a psychological war whether you know it or not. And just as a projection of a physical war, the faces you see on the front line are NOT the people behind the strategy and directing the troops. This war will NOT end unless we uncover and expose the group of individuals at the heart of it. This is virtual guerilla warfare.
edit on Wed Sep 9 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: corrected link

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
no....spiritual....not virtual.....interdimensional

i battle the bankers ya know.....clobbered em last night in friggin epic fashion I ain't lyin....hey

when Frankfort opened I was 2 minutes ahead of em....warned the forum...the pre London...20 minute advance to the ...forum....ate their lunch boyee

we battle the bankers...not just me....it's a fractional thing....

how do i do it.....the Holy Spirit taught me....promise....no way I would know to check the one minute chart at 6:41 in front of the Tokyo Open my time and have the next 2 days mapped with fibonacci decision points
edit on 9-9-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
bankers....once I doubled the accounts 3 times in 2 weeks fighting the central banks

did ya know....he he the big money is made at the turns....

a reply to: GBP/JPY

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
There have been quite a few reports that the funding for BLM links straight into the Democratic party. Like really, what is going on with Sleepy Joe running for the top job? Hillary still has a tight grip on the party with her calls for Joe to not concede the election, no matter what.

As for the globalists, Fauci is getting exposed with his censorship of HCQ. He is not the only one, many in the media keeping this disinformation campaign up. The WHO stinks of corruption and a bit too friendly with the CCP to get a clear picture of it all. Bill gates is in the background of this one with all of his medical patents and wanting to push more of his liability free vaccinations.

Ronald Bernard has some powerful testimony with about 8000 main players in the worlds financial markets and some of its deeper traditions. Karen Brewer sees the Freemason organization as the worst of the bunch in Australia after reviewing 42 000 submissions into a Royal Commission on Child Abuse.

I am expecting pretty much every nation will have some issues with this globalist agenda.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

It will be interesting to see where you take this. It's nice to read that you're understanding what we've been fussing about scene the 90s.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Good post and thank you for scratching the surface.

This is a very, very deep rabbit hole.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Active Measures!

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
In the words of Al Jourgensen "Welcome to the fall". S/F for you for waking up.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Not everybody likes Alex Jones and all he really did for
me was confirm and put into words what I've known since
Nov 22 1963. But he really put a face on everything. Credit
where credit is due.

Now who want's to go kick some globalist butt?

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
And more total gibberish
One day your words may make sense.
But I highly doubt it.

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

i battle the bankers ya know.....clobbered em last night in friggin epic fashion I ain't lyin....hey

when Frankfort opened I was 2 minutes ahead of em....warned the forum...the pre London...20 minute advance to the ...forum....ate their lunch boyee

how do i do it.....the Holy Spirit taught me....promise....no way I would know to check the one minute chart at 6:41 in front of the Tokyo Open my time and have the next 2 days mapped with fibonacci decision points

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Made sense to me....he said he made a bunch of money, little guy fightingthe big guy(banks), in a nutshell...why post just to criticize? It takes so much effort to do so, when you could just ignore it and move on to the next thread

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Clobbered em last night in your sleep.
Carry on

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: shinzaun

Just his hallmark dude. You get used of it.

SEEKER

Great video with very well articulated points.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

In War it is critical to KNOW YOUR ENEMY and this is only done by knowing YOURSELF.

Major blunders occur when this element is ignored.

I will make this very simple for everyone:

The Enemy is Tyranny.
Every person is prone to seek control.

Know yourself and you'll know the True Enemy. It is your Dark Side you struggle with.

Nothing outside of you matters when it comes to Who You Are.

It is a 100% internal battle.

The War is Won before the first shots are fired.
This is an Art and at this point it's required reading.
edit on 9/9/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

And everyone will read my post above like "wtf this doesnt make sense - how do I fight external enemies by focusing my fight inwards against my own nature?".

Well if anyone is confused that's because you are unaware of how reality works and definitely didn't read any books on military history, who won how and why.

I'm telling you the key, the most advanced military knowledge on Earth.

Know yourself an you will not lose in 100 battles.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: shinzaun

You seem narrow minded and unable to understand the greater depths of things. I made sense of what he said and his thought process.

Granted, his wording is always peculiar, but that can be explained by several things. Is he on the spectrum? Is his primary language not English? I don't know. However, his threads and posts usually make sense, and they usually have depth. Whether or not one always agrees one can certainly appreciate what must be intellect.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
It doesn't matter who the enemy outside is. It can be anything from any angle with any advantage.

It doesn't matter what form your enemy takes.

All that matters and ever will matter is What Form You Take.

There are counters to any move no matter how overwhelmed you may feel.

Where there is Will there is the Way forward.

Know yourself and you will know complete victory over any and all foes.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

Every thing that crazy guy said ^ you can achieve quickly with the help of natural growing things humans thought it was okay to outlaw simply because they're humans. Or maybe it's space lizards that have enacted draconian laws against plants and fungus?

Serious question...
edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago2503699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

I agree ppl misjudge him because of his style.

I personally like him and appreciate his unique point of view. He's a great guy!

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

Not everybody likes Alex Jones and all he really did for
me was confirm and put into words what I've known since
Nov 22 1963. But he really put a face on everything. Credit
where credit is due.

Now who want's to go kick some globalist butt?

Globalism itself isn't the problem.

Global Liberty and fairness is a GOOD thing for all humanity.

The problem is TPTB are evil stupid and selfish heartless monsters.

Their version of Globalism is mass genocide slavery and mind control. Obviously that will suck big time.

I counter their Tyranny with my Liberty.

Globalism has been going on since the Roman times or further back into Persia. The Age of Imperialism is a perfect example of Tyranny run globalism.

You can't stop ppl from traveling or copying each other.

But we can stop tyranny by ensuring whatever system we create is focused on protecting individual freedoms and doing the Right thing.

I'm a Globalist but on the Liberty side.
You need to update your thinking.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join