It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suggestions on all inclusive resorts or awesome vacation experiences (for my Honeymoon)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
So I am getting married in December and the wife and I are planning on a honeymoon in March. We might do a December honeymoon depending on COVID and whats open. Does anybody have any suggestions on resorts where you live? Preferably all-inclusive (easier to manage). We got engaged on a cruise ship so that is a possibility but we feel like we want to do something different for the honeymoon.

Since we're going in December or March most of Europe and the Med is too cold for what we are wanting. She is not a huge fan of Asian food so that region of the world is out as well. Our real choices are South America/Mexico, the Bahamas, the Carribien, South Africa, Australia. Probably going for a little over a week and our budget is around $6,000.

Staying in the United States is not off the table as well but we would like to explore the world a little. Any suggestions on places you have been and loved would be greatly appreciated.

edit on 8-9-2020 by PraetorianAZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

Depends on what you like. if it's your cup of tea, you could stay at the Sonoma Serengeti in Sonoma, CA.

Safari West

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Maybe not super fun but you may need to be in the right place at the right time.

www.greenbrier.com...(10).aspx

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Check out anywherecostarica dot com and go to Costa Rica. They will plan your whole trip based on the things you want to do and places you want to see. Our whole vacation ran like clockwork, it was truly remarkable. My wife and I went there 4 years ago for $6K; we got round trip airfare and 13 days of absolutely the greatest time of our lives. In fact, reminiscing about that trip is literally my happy place to this day. And did I mention MONKEYS? Man, they are everywhere and what a blast...
The people are great, rooms were great, food great and BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY like Hawaii at half off. March is a fantastic time to go as it falls in the dry season. By a travel guide, do your research and trust anywhere Costa rica to make it all happen. Oh yeah and sign up on travel advisor and look at the forums and reviews of the things you want to see and your room bookings. Real people real reviews it can't be beat for the wealth of info it contains.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Come to Australia if you can, you won't regret it!

Happy to help you with some recommendations although resorts aren't really my thing. See, to me that's just no fun...my spirit gets set free up where the wild brumbies run

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Italy Italy Italy. Gals love Italy. And there are just so many places and sites to see. Italy is just a totally amazing place visually and culturally.

My wife and I spent our 3 week honeymoon there back in 2001 and still look at the pics here and there when we are feeling lovey dovey or whatnot. It's always a good conversation and memory of our love and friendship.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

Depends on what you like. if it's your cup of tea, you could stay at the Sonoma Serengeti in Sonoma, CA.

Safari West

I've done that before! Excellent choice! I LOVED it! (Though I visited with family, not as a honeymoon.)

In fact, I've been thinking about making another trip that way again.

OP, if you're the outdoorsy type this would be a great idea to try someday.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   
not that place South of Cancun...all inclusive with 10 restaurants....all different cultures....all getting the same food in 55 gallon drums.....so they try to hide it with spices....

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Hands down, Australias #1 spot for just such occasions, and more - and it reopens in April.

Bring mortgage papers to pay for it, whichever way you look at it, if you can afford it, you won't regret it.

www.elquestro.com.au...

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   

I actually just got back from the Outer Banks, NC. Stayed at an AirBNB plenty of seafood to eat. beaches are nice, and you are just getting out of the hot time. I went skydiving while I was there and visited the wright museum. Someone above suggested the Greenbrier in WV, which is nice too. there are Cancun trips you can plan, but honestly, most vacations leaving the USA will have you quarentined for 2 weeks. I'd suggest staying stateside, maybe puerto rico, the US Virgin Islands perhaps? I'd definately check on Quarantine requirements though before you buy. would suck to go someplace and have to sit.

Camain

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Jamaica has some nice all inclusives.

Atlantis in the bahamas is also very nice.

If you want the US, Disney World is cool if you've never been. I've not tried but you can always take a trip to napa and do some wine touring.
edit on 9-9-2020 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join