It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Dead Neighbor Is Hunting Me

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
So 3 weeks ago I get a urgent knock on the door from my neighbor and and she says here hubby is passed out on the grass between or homes. I come flying out of the house and he is dead, no pulse, no eye movement, etc. I did chest compressions just in case until the Medics got there.

He had just gotten back from Sturgis and he was big biker guy with a sweet Harley. He used to head to work early on his hog and my GF and I would always hear it.

So a few days ago early morning we both hear the motorcycle. Did think it was odd that someone was starting it up that early but whatever.

So a few days go by and I asked my neighbor who started the Harley up a few morning ago and she said NOBODY! Every time I mow my lawn on that side where he died I get chills.

My neighbor has been experiencing odd things as well.

There are no other Motorcycles in our community... just odd.

edit on 8-9-2020 by sirlancelot because: edit

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Disconnect the battery.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
film it. i had a ghost when a guy was dying. my mistake was filming only for a few minutes at a time.
but i did get walls knocking banging noises on video.
edit on 8-9-2020 by dantanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot

Did you mean to say he was haunting you? Not that I have a major problem with hunting neighbors if that is indeed the case.

edit on 8-9-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Auditory hallucination resulting from ingrained memory, brought about as a result of recent traumatic experience.

Your mind attempts to self-heal from the trauma of experiencing the death of your neighbor by “replaying” a strong memory you associate with both your neighbor and a “normal” (non-trauma related) event.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
My father-in-law LOVED his cigars.
When he passed...at his funeral (open casket) I slipped a nice Montecristo into his inside suit pocket before they closed the casket.

For about a week or two after the funeral...every now and then...we would suddenly smell cigar smoke in the room when we would be thinking and talking about him.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

First off.. if you did cpr on a guy that went Sturgis, please get checked for covid19.

Was his name steven or stan?

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Zarniwoop

Wont work, they still leak oil. That's why i had a Honda Shadow 750 vlx.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: sirlancelot

Did you mean to say he was haunting you? Not that I have a major problem with hunting neighbors if that is indeed the case.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

First off.. if you did cpr on a guy that went Sturgis, please get checked for covid19.

Was his name steven or stan?

Exactly

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Except that he and his GF heard it at the same time

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

That's creepy man. You might want to setup a dvr system around your home to catch any weird tings happening. Post the video here for us to watch.

Maybe you'll catch Ghost Rider!

edit on 8-9-2020 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Harley, like rock and roll, is always alive!

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Yep that's just it this is a real phenomenon.

Even if it's not about something closer your neighbor or someone dying when you're out in the country you hear noises that are impossible.

I don't know what it is but this life is not what we think it is.

O p. knows what he heard I have stuff like this going on a a lot.

So if your neighbor that has gone to heaven let you hear that.... that means he likes you guys

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Except that he and his GF heard it at the same time

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
My mom died before my grandson was born. He didnt know her or know her name. One day he came in from the garden and said Grandma Bettie had been out there with him, walking the garden path and talking to him, and asking him questions.

We didnt know what to think

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

They come back.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
My mom died before my grandson was born. He didnt know her or know her name. One day he came in from the garden and said Grandma Bettie had been out there with him, walking the garden path and talking to him, and asking him questions.

We didnt know what to think

My niece, when she was 3, told me about playing with a friend named Mary Fay in her room at night. Mary Fay was the name of my father's little sister who died when she was also 3. No one could remember bringing up the name. Creeped me the hell out because I was babysitting at the time and was ready for her parents to get home already!!

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

Long story short. One place of employment was a home for good people with downs syndrome. A gentle soul started to talk about packing his suitcase. He was expecting his mother to pick him up and take him home. This went on for 2 nights. At 3 am he came out into the hall stating his mom was there and he was leaving. Giving his health record... he was healthy. I did CPR for 40+ minutes and it was called. He expired. Never doubt when a child or other says it's time.

Sounds creepy, but it brought a bunch comfort over the years. I'm not afraid anymore. And i know many more nurses that have stories too.

edit on 8-9-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar
Auditory hallucination resulting from ingrained memory, brought about as a result of recent traumatic experience.

Your mind attempts to self-heal from the trauma of experiencing the death of your neighbor by “replaying” a strong memory you associate with both your neighbor and a “normal” (non-trauma related) event.

How Psychologically black and white of you , this may indeed be the case .

But also there could be a grey explanation to this , something supernatural . After all it was not just him but the neighbors wife is also experiencing odd occurrences. You know often when a spirit lingers it is because of something left unfinished , something the spirit needs to correct or end.

you know btw " hunting " is a disturbing term to describe how a dead persons spirit is lingering, down right scary.

edit on 8-9-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join