It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top General Refutes Joe Bidens Plan To Remove Trump After Election

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
You guys need to understand, I consider a back stabbing liar the worst there is.

Mutiny is for barbarians.
Coups are for murderers.

They are terrorist criminals, not civilized men.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Didnt that crazy b#### Hillary say they needed to have guards at the polling booths to keep trumps supporters from suppressing the vote?

Like there is any evidence at all that Trump supporters try to harass people at the booths.

She is just setting the stage for there ro be chaos in the streets on election day. She is scared to death of whats coming.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2020blows
Didnt that crazy b#### Hillary say they needed to have guards at the polling booths to keep trumps supporters from suppressing the vote?

Like there is any evidence at all that Trump supporters try to harass people at the booths.

She is just setting the stage for there ro be chaos in the streets on election day. She is scared to death of whats coming.

The Democrats clearly had "guards" at polling stations when Obama was first elected to "encourage" Republicans to vote for Obama.

Do you remember the Black Panthers at polling stations, hitting their batons into their hands as people approached the polling stations when Obama was elected? I certainly do!

Did anything happen to the Black Panthers? NO!
Were they convicted by the Obama administration? NO!

www.foxnews.com...

Democrats will even allow people with batons hitting them in their hands to intimidate voters and say that is perfectly ok if they people doing the intimidating are Democrats.

edit on 8/31/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
If Trump loses the election, and refuses to leave.

What should be done?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

It's foolish to even discuss it...of course he will leave office and if you are pro republican I would expect the you would agree that he should leave office. It's funny how we had a similar conversation when Obama was in office...similar rhetoric around him not leaving because of the financial collapse...I think these are all just tactics to put the public in hysteria..and I don't care for it on either side..

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

What should be done?

He won't refuse to leave.

This is mythology and wish making on the part of Democrats. They would love nothing better than to drag him out of the White House and throw his stuff on the lawn.

Sorry to burst your bubble, it won't happen. He has given no indication he would do this. There is no record of him saying anything like this nor has he given indication he would do this. It is simply a deep desire and a deep wish of the Democrats that this actually happen.

How do I know?

We Republicans were positive Obama would refuse to leave office, that didn't happen either.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

What should be done?

Trump cant possibly lose to to a racist pedo with dementia. I know that you know that Biden knows that Clintons know that Schumer knows that all of the MSM knows that . This is why they are trying so hard to steal it.. So if he loses we all know they cheated so I would say we hang em all and Let Trump Rock..
edit on 31-8-2020 by 2020blows because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I read one if the letters and became confused.

The letter describes if trump loses and isn't willing to leave he will be removed by force.

Isn't that... normal?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Joe Biden holds no office, the idea that he would be able to order anyone to do anything should tell you a lot about his mental state

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Has it happened? NO!

Basement Biden is so worried he might lose he has to make
things up to keep from having to get out of the house.

What is wrong with Joe Biden that he thinks he can
command the military to be involved in his twisted fantasy?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Please bear with me a while here.
Say if come November Trump loses the election but he feels the election was 'rigged' and refuses to accept the result.
What would happen?

I know its an unlikely scenario but I was just wondering.

What about if Trump wins the election and Biden refuses to accept the result?
I guess there's nothing much he would be able to do?

At what point, if any, would the military intervene?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2020blows

I have said for years we need neutral international observers located in every major metropolitan area and polling stations (areas where large numbers of people vote) since the early 1980's.

I have said this when Democrats were sure to win and they said no this would suppress the vote.

I have said this when Republicans were sure to win and they said no this would suppress the vote.

Yet, in reality we need it desperately.

I would also say we need observers at each and every polling stations, sworn to neutrality, to watch our voting.

If nothing else we need international observers at EVERY location where mail in ballots are counted to check for postmarks, to cross check the person on the outer envelope is actually alive and lives in the district, to make certain more than a handful that arrive together are not postmarked at the same time from the same location.

With all the distrust and the ongoing civil war that has burst forth in out in our major cities, we can no longer trust each other. We MUST have international neutral observers in the US for this election and all subsequent elections as long as the civil war continues unabated in our city streets.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

What should be done?

As the general said, it is up to the courts to decide a
contested election result.

Same thing has been done before when Al Gore lost
the election to George Bush.

Question is, why is Joe Biden stoking the fears of
using the military in an election?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
Say if come November Trump loses the election but he feels the election was 'rigged' and refuses to accept the result.
What would happen?

Once this happens the nation is lost and the US becomes another banana republic, a military regime, so I don't see this happening.

I doubt the military would intervene. I spent over 50 years "in" the military as both a child and adult. I know generals, etc. They are as divided politically as the nation. They won't agree and they won't do anything. They will leave it up to the Supreme Court.

In the end it will be the Supreme Court that decides.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

They have their rules of engagement. Usually when it gets too much for the police to handle and they need to call in backup i guess?. Usually the chain of command goes through the state governor. I expect there are many others involved before the order is made.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Yea of course it hasn't happened. So you're assuming it won't. And you're assuming biden is in on this coup attempt.

When you have trump glorifying life ling dictatorships, even president Xi. And he makes jokes about staying in for longer. Its a legitimate question to ask really. And might be a scenario.

Now given bidens history of being front and center in proxy civil wars and such around the world. I wouldn't put it past him to use such tactics to win or cause a stir. Who knows, November seems like an eternity away with how things are going.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
What would happen?

What would happen if Joe Biden refuses to accept the election
result, would he try and form a coup to overthrow Trump?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

The question is, why is the President saying the only way he will lose is if the election is rigged? Bidens comment was wrong although would never have been brought up if the President had not already made this comments and others regarding whether he would accept election results.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

What should be done?

And if Biden loses and refuses to concede, what then?

You see, we can all play this game ...

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

What should be done?

And if Biden loses and refuses to concede, what then?

You see, we can all play this game ...

That is not the question I asked.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join