It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 388
<< 385  386  387    389  390 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore
I would hope the "crimes" would be more than Hillary not knowing the difference between a "C" and a "TS" classification. Nobody cares about that now.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Not Irony, not Surrealism, but something else emerging from the void.

Dozens Of Black Employees Said They Faced Racism At Planned Parenthood, An Internal Audit Found

Black employees at Planned Parenthood’s national wing feel that they have been held to a different standard than the organization’s white employees and that they are often expected to work more and given less leeway, an internal assessment obtained by BuzzFeed News found.

The assessment, which was commissioned by Planned Parenthood, was presented over a video meeting to Planned Parenthood Federation of America’s (PPFA) employee resource group Network of Black Associates on Wednesday. It was based on interviews conducted over the summer with 64 current and 12 former Black Planned Parenthood employees in all divisions and levels of PPFA.

A contracted group called Anti-Oppression Resource and Training Alliance (AORTA) conducted and presented the assessment, which overall found that the organization’s Black employees feel that Planned Parenthood’s treatment of them internally does not line up with its social justice–driven mission.

So during racist hysteria month, the organization known as The Negro Project, created to eliminate the "Negro Problem" through mass slaughter, commissioned a "study" to see if said company was racist.

Now here is where the Void shows it's giving us fans of irony and kind of galactic irony cocktail of epic proportions.

“Planned Parenthood Federation of America’s leadership is committed to confronting the organization’s legacy of white supremacy head on, and the cultural assessment conducted by AORTA is an important component of the comprehensive and meaningful work we are undertaking to create belonging and equity,” Melanie Newman, Planned Parenthood’s head of communications and culture, wrote

So the Galactic Void asks us to see that an organization created to perpetuate genocide against Black People, is, in fact, a racist organization toward.................... Black People!

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Yea, that article is quite an eyeful to take in.

5G-AI-Transhumanism > 4th stage of humanity.

COVID-19 plandemic has been normalizing surveillance, police state tactics, and rights violations. Classic example is populated areas of Australia. Big empty remote outpost like country makes it an excellent test bed for experimenting new laws, draconian measures, vaccines, AI surv/censoring, tweak, modify, rinse/repeat, roll-out to rest of world as part of Global Reset program and hope the sheeple don't reject it. Normally occurs over a decade or so but for some reason we're getting force fed in 2020 to set us up for who knows what is coming.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
It's sad seeing supposedly intelligent people standing around outside wearing masks. Democrats are such sheep. Joe Biden tells them they don't deserve to know what he thinks, and the sheep are OK with that. Pathetic.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Not that it fits with this thread, but yea in Bremerton WA we have a Serial Killer cult that has been active since the 1960's. A few years ago the FBI was called in to try and catch them, but strangely enough a copycat was arrested and let go, but the case still remains open. The big tip off that this was a group was that every six months a young woman has her neck cut all the way around the spine, but the spine isn't cut through. During the winter kill the woman is white, during the summer kill the woman is black. The FBI was asked to leave after they started asking questions about how this was going on for 40 years with little movement on it.

Funny thing about Bremerton WA, the headquarters for the Church of Dianetics is located here. That church has controlling authority over the Church of Scientology, but nobody talks about that. When you drive through the neighborhood where their headquarters are located, you get followed by a new model black BMW 5 Series. For the last 20 years , it's always been a black current model 5 series that just happens to drive behind you while driving through the area. During a Police Ride Along, I talked the cop into driving down the road, and yep same thing happened to us in the Police Car. Then after leaving the area we were sent to go look for a missing kid, that was never reported. The station wanted us out of the area.

There is of course the serial killer I mentioned above, and there have been some very weird human trafficking events here as well. Remember that bust in Florida last year (or was it the year before? That Football team owner got busted in it), the tip off came from a rescued girl here in town. Think about that for a minute... Girls getting shipped to the eastern seaboard are first brought into Bremerton WA. Then there was a whole issue with the Russian Mob running Eastern European girls through here too. I don't have proof of this but since a few of my Police Friends have told me this, when Inslee got into office a certain community was hands off for any law enforcement to make any reports about. Sure they can respond, but no official reports can be filed about what happens there.

Then there is the illegal weapons tracking that occurs here. I'm talking military grade weapons, like Mk-19 grenade launchers and rounds to go with it. A guy outside the house I lived in at the time was selling a few (it was like three complete units and a couple partial units) when I went outside and told him to go somewhere else, he left the weapons and only took the ammo with him. I handed them over to one of my Law Enforcement friends to follow up on. They said that the items disappeared from Police inventory a few days after they were brought in.

This place is a mess, but for the average citizen it's fairly peaceful, just a lot of weird crime for a small town.
edit on 10-10-2020 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It's sad seeing supposedly intelligent people standing around outside wearing masks. Democrats are such sheep. Joe Biden tells them they don't deserve to know what he thinks, and the sheep are OK with that. Pathetic.

To be totally honest, I don't want to know what Joey-Joe thinks. We've all seen how this guy acts, image what he keeps to himself? Gross.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
IMO, Kim Jong-Un should stick with the dark suit: www.straitstimes.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: carewemust

To be totally honest, I don't want to know what Joey-Joe thinks. We've all seen how this guy acts, image what he keeps to himself? Gross.

All the more reason to continue exposing truths about Biden, in mass quantities. Intelligent lurkers seeking info, are everywhere.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Pls check your PMs

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: texasgirl

I still have several old AMIGA computers and here's another old Collector's item,

TRUMPS CASTLE

en.wikipedia.org...(series)

Amiga 500 was the best at it time

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I'm sure the yuuge Naval presence has nothing to do with the high strangeness along with Bill Gates Sr born there and had a law firm and where L. Ron Hubbard went to high school.🙄 Bremerton sister city is Olongapo, Philippines which is right outside former mega huge US Naval base which back in the 80s-90s was ANYTHING goes adult Disney world if you know what I mean. Alot of those girls for guns/guns for girls/girls for blackmail were trafficked around Navy ports of call Worldwide. Far beyond average American comprehension back in those days. No idea today.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
a reply to: dashen

Pls check your PMs

Maybe [snip] can start the next one LOL

edit on Sat Oct 10 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

www.youtube.com...

UN Staff Member Claire Edwards Speaks Out ! 5G Is War on Humanity

Sure knows what she is saying

On other videos she explains and shows papers that prove, Facts ref; Covid 19 etc.....

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Is there a new thread?

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: srb2001

Should be a new one soon.

edit on 09-18-1947 by Guyfriday because: that was when we lost our rights.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
T.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: srb2001
Is there a new thread?

I would usually say, "Yep...Thanks to Dashen, the next installment is coming soon!".

But after seeing how the dark forces have influenced Facebook and Twitter Q threads, we can't take anything for granted.

Still..fingers crossed!

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: bradychick
Earlier tonight I saw a tweet from 72 saying watch the water along with watch the clock. It showed a pic of Watters and a pic of Kaleigh with the clock in the background at 10:10

72 tweet

Donald Trump tweeted a clip from Watters show tonight
clip 1 1:24 mins

and just saw a second I haven't yet watched
clip 2 6:40 mins

Not sure if there is something to be discovered

It's interesting that Senator Chuck Grassley took the time to post a Tweet about Kaleigh's clock being stuck at 10:10.

Grassley Tweet: twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 385  386  387    389  390 >>

join