It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO warns coronavirus vaccine alone won't end pandemic: 'We cannot go back to the way things were

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Apparently we must tackle Climate Change to defeat coronavirus

"In particular, the Covid-19 pandemic has given new impetus to the need to accelerate efforts to respond to climate change," he said. "The Covid-19 pandemic has given us a glimpse of our world as it could be: cleaner skies and rivers."

www.cnbc.com...

Is there not one thing the UN has wrapped up in Climate Change since the Club of Rome? This just makes it all more suspicious while systematic racism and all of Agenda 2030 becomes the ultimate cure. Not buying it

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: fernalley

Is there not one thing the UN has wrapped up in Climate Change since the Club of Rome? This just makes it all more suspicious while systematic racism and all of Agenda 2030 becomes the ultimate cure. Not buying it

Doesn't matter if you buy it. They're do'n it just exactly like
so many of us knew they would. Muzzle the nasty humans.
Do bot speak!
edit on 22-8-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   
It is good to see Tedros becoming more transparent about his agenda. It was a good move for Trump to defund the UN, there are some bad forces and ideas wrapped up in it.

The UN was good in that there was a building where everyone from around the world can talk about stuff without killing each other. What happened when a lot of powerful, psychopathic and megalomaniac people get together is a problem.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   

well, it did give us cleaner skies, rivers and oceans, also gave us hardly any crime during lockdown period, so i'd say all in all, this pandemic did so much good...yes people have died in the process but it goes to show that if people didn't use their cars, transport to go out to work and work in factories and such that we can make the pollution and crime virtually disappear!

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Alright, fair enough.

In that case i assume the UN will sanction Communist China for their apocalyptic environment and colossal pollution? No doubt they are the largest contributer to climate change by far.

No? What a shock.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Alright, fair enough.

In that case i assume the UN will sanction Communist China for their apocalyptic environment and colossal pollution? No doubt they are the largest contributer to climate change by far.

No? What a shock.

Pollution only happens in First world countries.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777this pandemic did so much good

polar opposite of what it ACTUALLY did, and is continuing to do, which is to destroy the fabric of society itself and force-condition people into a permanent state of fear, paranoia and eager willingness to abandon their free existence as an individual, so they are 'safe'. what a steaming pile.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

well, it did give us cleaner skies, rivers and oceans, also gave us hardly any crime during lockdown period, so i'd say all in all, this pandemic did so much good...yes people have died in the process but it goes to show that if people didn't use their cars, transport to go out to work and work in factories and such that we can make the pollution and crime virtually disappear!

Meanwhile in the real world...

People are losing their jobs, businesses, and their sanity or going through full-blown depression.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Made it safer? I use to go all over our downtown and metro area, now there are absolutely areas you ought to stay out of. It's even scarier for my sisters and daughters. Not only that even in our more suburban and rural areas are getting hit hard by burgalries and assaults.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I am skeptical, either way.
"the new normal" grates my funny bone.
edit on 0000008085088America/Chicago22 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Come on people - it's well established now that the solution to Climate Change (and every other issue known to man) is Marxism.
Just give up all your freedoms, it's for the best...and if you don't? Well...

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Oh. What a surprise. A problem is facing humanity. It must be the result of climate change!

Really?

Yes, really.

Umm....

NO! This is utterly absurd. Please world, don't be clinically retarded in the face of this utter BS. Please world, don't buy it. Prove to them that you are deserving of the truth, by striving for the truth in the face of clearly discombobulated issues with no connective link of causation between them. Climate change did not cause coronavirus. Just NO. Oh my goodness, this is a new low. I really want to see the people stand up against this charade. But will they do so? Hmm...

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I've thought this the entire time.

If it's similar to the flu and it mutates how could we ever get rid of it?

This virus may end up being the main cause of elderly death in humans for many many years.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Well, at least till after election. If joe gets elected, then you'll see a sudden drop off in the virus. If Trump wins again then this will be the deadliest virus ever known.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Not buying it

Me ether.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Any Means Necessary especially after failed efforts !! 😃

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

Yes, our carbon emissions are down but it is never enough for Them. We will be in total chaos by the time the they are done with us and I am sure that is the goal.
Crime is down?

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
We all had a glimpse of our world with the shutdowns, it was truly sad.

In my area things are going back to the way they were, nothing is going to stop that.

WHO can kiss my a$$! : P

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

wait, let me see if I get this right.......with less air travel, and a shut down economy worldwide, there was less pollution?

I'm not sure I can fully grasp the momentous epiphany that happened here, but just wow! whomever figured this out should get a medal or trophy of some sort. This is top notch stuff right here.

I think we have found a way to combat AGW!!!!! no more cars, and no more planes. Everyone stays home, and nobody goes to work. Aw, sh!t, this is what the democrats have been calling for. I guess they have the right approach. Hell, I'll vote for Joe.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

no crime?

i live in weehawken nj. my boy in the bronx had to go out with a group of 100 neighbors to stop looters that went to his neighborhood to set it ablaze, as they did it the night before. they chased the rioters/looters/arsonists away.

nyc still has buildings bordered up.

the internationalists funded riots were the worst thing for the republic since the creation of the federal reserve.
because now, americans are divided.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join