It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time-bending properties of Ley-line Nexus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I have a Theory: Ley-line Nexus can open up time vortex where Extinct animals can time-travels through there and this can explains lots of Cryptids, good example of this is: Loch Ness Monsters being Plesiosaurs that time travels to modern era from temporal wormhole opened by Ley-line nexus found in Loch Ness lake

and Loch Ness Monster being Plesiosaurs time Traveling with Ley-line nexus aren't the only instance of Cryptids being Extinct animals that time-traveling through modern era.

Sometimes, those Extinct dinosaurs got mutated by exposure to Empyrean upon their time-travels via wormholes that opened by those leylines, making them basis for magical creatures such as Fire-breathing dragons(where those mutations enable their physics-defying biology)

even when some cryptids are can't be explained as Extinct animals that time travels to modern era

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: masonicon

A theory worthy of Walter Bishop.

If there's one thing I've learned is that anything is possible and your theory is at least intriguing.

This article mentions it.

www.newscientist.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   
There was a tv show about that subject.

en.wikipedia.org...(TV_series)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: masonicon
I have a Theory: Ley-line Nexus can open up time vortex where Extinct animals can time-travels through there and this can explains lots of Cryptids

Totally know exactly where you are coming from here. Add to your Cryptoids (never seen one yet) UFOs, UFO Orbs, Roman soldiers, all seen by me and friends on ley lines here in the UK. Nearly all our Close Encounters have been on the energy lines

Been giving it some thought recently if the precursor to seeing a Biggie, UFO, Roman soldier etc is the appearance of UFO Orbs. Maybe they are the visual energy we see that initially passes over and how the beings / craft 'squeeze through' one time period to another, be it intentional or in most cases I guess just accidental.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
it sounds awesome.
EXCEPT one thing.

unless time travel includes physics travel.
or unless time travel includes gravitational attachment to the earth.

meaning, remember, the earth is not just traveling around the sun, but the sun and the milky way are all moving.

so lets pretend i 'go back in time' unless my time machine incorporates the logistics of calculating the movement of the earth, the stars, and the galaxy, and the universe for the matter?

lets say my machine can go forwards or backwards. even 10 days ago, unless the machine somehow could move with the earth, the machine would materialize in empty space, as the earth is cruising around out there.

BUT this is an awesome time zoney concept, perfect for scifi fodder, and since i am a writer, maybe i can use it in a future concept lol.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dantanna
Well, what if the ley lines actually folded time, so they were actually side by side?
(I saw this once, explained with a piece of paper)
Then it wouldn't matter if anything moved, as they would always be together, wouldn't they?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

We have animals today that even known scientists cannot search out when they want to study them. The earth is a big enough place for some deep or high or cold area dwellers to not be seen at all. They have probably been there all along.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Very interesting. Cryptids as time travelers. That is thinking outside the box!

I wonder too if maybe some cryptids could be residual hauntings, as well.

Intriguing thoughts - great subject, indeed!

top topics

join