It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 at the Pentagon is a done deal I reckon but there is this one thing keeps ringing bells

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   
That's just it, that one item I noticed hen they showed a pic of the cleared out wall where the Boeing entered, scraping bottom radically.

not the first reporter from ABC saying not enough debris to fill a suitcase...nah, not that.

I run the big jobs doing commercial construction structures and tennant finishout...

that picture of the entry wall that was swept clear and one could observe the perimeter strip was flawless concrete hat needed no touch up....or repouring...just wetmop and walk away, man.

that one thing the missing scrape marks.......
edit on 19-8-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   
cool with me....ain't sayin nuthin...

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   
if ya don't start no stuff

won't be none....a reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   
hail that pic I have with the grass showin....they took it from inside the Navy room....looking out with the exterior wall cleared ready for the block masons...or 11 gauge metal studs....leave that where it is....I say

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

edit on 18-8-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
that pic has been in my ATS file for 15 years....bout....

hail that pic I have with the grass showin....they took it from inside the Navy room....looking out with the exterior wall cleared ready for the block masons...or 11 gauge metal studs....leave that where it is....I say

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Howdy neighbor...

So tell me about these skid marks.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
in the pic, the floor was roughed up where the exterior wall was.....with block mortar a little spot....but someone should have been placed in charge of continuity.....

big time fail here

the floor shoulda been 90 pound breakered for a while for effect....epic fail I guess they couldn't find a 90 pound jack hammer....

the floor was not needing resurfacing....at all....anywhere in the room....or on the floor near the slam point.....even if a 767 went in up off the floor.....ahemm....ahemm ahemm...blo job...there really should be resurfacing to be addressed on the scope of work it was a GOT TAMM 767, I got a sister named Tami....

the edge should have been broken imo if a 767 went in....

a reply to: LookingAtMars

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Topic is hashed to death, but the biggest problem I have, is that there were many security cams and web cams in the area that were confiscated, but we were only shown the one that was on the Pentagon lawn that had 3 frames of nothing but blur.

Attempts to get access to, and see the rest, are blatantly ignored, or they would show them to us, even as poor as they may be as well.

So, there is a cover up of some kind there. What could it be.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Any pics of the clean up?

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

You

that picture of the entry wall that was swept clear and one could observe the perimeter strip was flawless concrete hat needed no touch up....or repouring...just wetmop and walk away, man.

I guess using your logic, you just ruled out any planted explosives.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Your the one that posted no fight path damage through the pentagon because you didn’t understand what your looking at. Or you try to see only what you want...

———-

Nice classic conspiracists move of not being able to produce a fantasy repeatedly debunked and refuted by the reality of facts. So I’ll just post a bunch of random photos with no context.
edit on 19-8-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 05:07 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Never mind...
edit on 19-8-2020 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Your pointIng to fire damage with no exit hole. The exit hole is the round hole farther down and to the right.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Unseen images from the 9/11 attack at the Pentagon
Got a few other images there.

Looks like both walls got breached when the chaos began.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
K

a reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I have always wanted to see all the Video footage that was rounded up personally...
edit on ambAmerica/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoWed, 19 Aug 2020 09:55:09 -0500am9America/Chicago by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

will never happen though, because then we'd be able to see what really happened.

Just wondering though to get be on-topic, but if it was a plane and with how I have heard the pentagon is reinforced (bomb blast proof windows etc.) is it possible the plane parts were that shredded, that they just no longer had the mass to damage the concrete?

I mean throwing a huge chunk of steel at something is a bit different than throwing aluminum foil confetti at it.

Is there a photo of the section of floor OP is talking about that isn't covered with crap, water and soot etc?

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

If you think about it. The concrete had some sort of covering on it before 9/11. Unless it was for some type of utility room? Either vinyl flooring and glue. Or if carpet, probably with some subfloor with glue.

Long story short. If the concrete was bare in the context of free of all glue, any type of sub floor, and any type of floor coverings. That means the concrete was stripped of original floor coverings. Probably cleaned and polished. With any flaws repaired.

Just saying....

(post by kwakakev removed for political trolling and baiting)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join