It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old UFO Crash and Alien autopsy video. Hoax or not?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Is this a hoax or?

I did do a ATS search and there are various threads related from the past with pictures that are not accessible and w/ limited video if any. No clarity on hoax though🤔

So for all of us UFO enthusiasts I figured I would share a video I encountered.

I am not sure what is being observed by the Russian military or if it is actual alien autopsy, but it does look non hoax like.

Thoughts?

The video

НЕНАВИЖАТЬ НЕ ХОРОШО. ПРЕИМУЩЕСТВЕННО НЕ ЗАНИМАТЬСЯ ОБМАНОМ. ЕСЛИ ДЕЙСТВИТЕЛЬНО ПЫТАЕТЕСЬ ДОСТИГНУТЬ ГЛОБАЛЬНУЮ СИНГУЛЯРНОСТЬ, ТО ПОЛИТИЧЕСКИЕ ВМЕШАТЕЛЬСТВА БОЛЬШЕ НЕ МОГУТ БЫТЬ БОЛЬШЕ. ЕСЛИ ОНИ ПРОДОЛЖАЮТ СУЩЕСТВОВАТЬ, ПОТОМУ… МИРНО ДОСТИЖЕНИЕ ГЛОБАЛЬНОЙ СИНГУЛЯРНОСТИ НЕВОЗМОЖНО.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

I remember the video of the crashed saucer showing on a program with roger Moore, it was supposed KGB footage. Very intriguing ..... I thought.

Then much later a thread appeared here, I'm sure of it, in the thread the military badges were discussed vividly, it was those badges that led to this being labelled a hoax. Cant remember exact reasoning but still a very interesting clip I think.

It would be good to see this looked into again, I'm sure some interesting tidbits could come of it.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Of course its the real thing, it's on the interwebz!

Really? If an alien species had the technology to get here, don't you find it a bit peculiar that they somehow always crash when getting to Earth?

I'm a firm believer of life elsewhere in the universe, but i don't think that the evolutionary goal is to be the smartest creature around. Just look at Earths history. It took 4.3 billion years before man appeared.

Basic knowledge on astronomy, also puts this possibility in the extremes, if not close to impossible.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   
It was a mockumentary. A hoax. Call it whatever you want. But it was all made up.

How a UFO could crash like that and there'd be no damage to the treeline a few feet behind it?

Here's a couple of links from people who delved a bit deeper.

www.zamandayolculuk.com...

members.tripod.com...

But this is ufology and everything gets recycled. If it gets debunked then just let a few years pass and bring it up again. Blame it on the government covering it all up. The government will deny it. And thus balance is restored.

Soon it will get to a point where more people in the world are part of the cover-up than aren't....

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   
The original mockumentary in full is here:

youtu.be...

They give everyone a clue that it wasn't true.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Earthlings have landed safely on the moon and taken off

again..........supposedly?

And the superior Aliens can't make a landing on our earth without

crashing?

Makes me think our technology is superior......sooooooooooo

WHY the secrecy? Move on nothing to learn.

Seems to me the Aliens can learn more from us than us from them.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
The original mockumentary in full is here:

youtu.be...

They give everyone a clue that it wasn't true.

@ 23:04 to 36:27 they are confirming the crash as a non hoax...
Nice share

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   

What I find ludicrous is surgeons performing an autopsy on an alien without masks at least. Hmmm

Hahaha

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen

Really? If an alien species had the technology to get here, don't you find it a bit peculiar that they somehow always crash when getting to Earth?

I'm a firm believer of life elsewhere in the universe, but i don't think that the evolutionary goal is to be the smartest creature around. Just look at Earths history. It took 4.3 billion years before man appeared.

Basic knowledge on astronomy, also puts this possibility in the extremes, if not close to impossible.

We send ships to Mars, Saturn, Venus... We've crashed when we got there, why couldn't they, and those planets are uninhabited. They have no military defense there. Are aliens impervious to 'accidents'... I don't think so. I think Murphy's law applies to aliens as well. Especially if visiting hostile planets...

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The more complex a machine is, the more likely it can be severely damaged by one of the smaller parts malfunctioning. A cold "O" ring. A chunk of insulation knocked off a wing. Boom.

And to answer the next question which is also asked been asked 100,000 times, they have lights on them to avoid being run into by other aircraft, that's why.

Same questions over and over again. Nothing ever changes in the UFO field. Old cases and questions just get rehashed to death forever.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

You do realize that according to UFO lore that older wurzburg UHF like radio towers on high power setting disabled there craft? There are dozens of accounts from ex military and even documents stating tgmhis to have happened.

And for the record...radiowaves would disable an EM drive

Just google it. Its all out there

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Rancidmilk2go

So you are saying that aliens would have no clue to radiation in space?

Gamma / Cosmic rays, solar wind etc?

Hmm, yea just because they traveled here, doesn't mean they are complete morons, and died when leaving their local magnetic field

(Anything is possible)
Why Space Radiation Matters

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I remember being enthralled when I first saw this, years ago. Somebody went to A LOT of trouble (time and $$$) making this video. Gotta respect that much
edit on 17-8-2020 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen

You need to read some more science fiction book's, also there are legend's of battles in the sky and of being's falling or being cast down (other than the devil) in most religions including tribal traditions in the world.

What if the universe is more populace than you think, what if there are more predator civilizations out there than we could hope not, what if at least one or more civilizations were guarding this planet for some reason and often cleaning up were possible following such incident's men in black style (not the enjoyable but daft movies real men in black often seem rather more alien than human).

The fact is that a blanket statement like that does not show intelligence in denying a subject but rather a closed mind toward it, why then comment on the thread if you do not believe that non human intelligences may have come here in the past and perhaps are visiting today.

They need not even be from another star system but could be from an alternative earth time line and have developed the quantum technology to allow themselves to explore and perhaps even colonize other reality's sliders style.

Now to the video I am not going to say if it is real or false as I do not know and any such claim on my part would be simply an opinion.

That said I am going to go with some for and against.

The Creature or person if you feel that way inclined is extremely realistic, it could be a well made latex rubber over harder material creation but it look's very realistic even so.

So going with the possibility that it is real being, teeth seem to indicate a predatory ancestry more so than human's but that is assuming it called a similar ecosystem home in it's ancestry, eye's are obviously superior to a human's and made for lower light, more detail and probably better movement detection which would suggest it has a wider field of vision (though colour sensitivity would need deeper study) and faster reflexes than a human being, despite it's relatively small size compared to a human it is probably also very strong.

It appears more similar to the Betty and Barney hill description than a typical Grey alien, the mouth is larger and has those pointy teeth.

It seems almost human yet very different.

Now fake or real.

IF Real then it is a leak.

IF fake there are many reason's why someone may make this, false intel perhaps to give the US something to think about during the cold war and perhaps made in response to soviet fears that the US may also have alien technology or internet fraud but if I remember back when this was released the likes of You Tube was not monetized, at least not the ridiculous advert bloated and money grabbing degree it is today.

Either way regardless of fake or real it is interesting, if real however I would dearly have loved for my fellow human being's to have treated this being with more respect but regardless of Soviet or Western an alien crashing or being shot down and dying such an autopsy would have been carried out by frightened people for fear that the more we know the better we are able to counter any potential hostility from such being's if they have ill intent.

However if this was real then likely the Alien's know what we human's did and likely they have a regard for us that is flavoured with this knowledge of our actions.

If fake it could still upset any alien species that was able to monitor our communication's if the faker has managed to recreate a close simulacrum of a real species.

It does look bang on for Betty and Barney hill's description of alien corporate explorers.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

What I find ludicrous is surgeons performing an autopsy on an alien without masks at least. Hmmm

Hahaha

Your talking about the Soviet union, remember guy's with no protective gear going into melting down nuclear power plant and submarine reactors AND what better way to find out if there is a contagion than to use expendable surgeons and lock them up in isolation after they do the dirty work, if they die fine you have a new bio weapon to research but if they live then you can always get rid of witness later unless they remain valuable to you in some other way.

But very good point.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia
a reply to: mirageman

Earthlings have landed safely on the moon and taken off

again..........supposedly?

And the superior Aliens can't make a landing on our earth without

crashing?

Makes me think our technology is superior......sooooooooooo

WHY the secrecy? Move on nothing to learn.

Seems to me the Aliens can learn more from us than us from them.

The first NASA crew whom were supposed to make the trip to the moon met a terrible end shortly after the lead astronaut had made comment's about his lack of faith in the program, they were burned to death in the capsule on the launch pad during a flight drill which was never even meant to take off and when all it would have taken to save them would have been to run a hose to the capsule and drill a bloody hole in the side of it or two holes, flooded it or pumped it full of halon or some other fire dampening oxygen depriving gas - the astronauts were in space suit's for the PRACTICE run and could have survived if they had been fast enough to do something at a facility were supposedly some of the brightest minds in humanity worked, shortly afterwards one of the engineers and his family also met an untimely death.

Then the people Running NASA put more cooperative guy's on the next mission.

I believe they did make it to the moon however and that they did indeed land successfully but given the fact Gus Grissom had already broken protocol and spoken out about his concern's (and the fact the flying bed which was a test rig for the capsule was so hard to land on earth and the moon was an unknown environment) and so if there was more to see on the moon and they did not want a guy that could and likely would speak to the public and blow the whistle on any such find's (information is power but only so long as you keep it secret - not true but many even in high places believe this and so hoard all manner of secrets even some that are utterly useless to them.

So they got Armstrong and co a far more cooperative crew to do the job instead and Grissom and his crew and an engineer and his family met some untimely but convenient death's to get them out of the game.
www.gaia.com...

Grissom was a true patriot and would have most likely let the US public and the world know if he had found something on the moon.

But that is just stepping into other moon conspiracy and the favourite which has been disproven is the claim that the landing's were fake, I believe they were real, I also believe there are artefacts of either a former human civilization or even a non human civilization on the moon and perhaps also on earth but down here we probably don't recognize them for what they really are and our weather, people robbing out such sites and nature have probably conspired to leave little left other than some inconveniently (For the standard view of human history) accurate and high tech stone work as testimony to these past peoples.

If there are such artefacts the question then becomes a security and military one so just perhaps keeping it secret was not such a bad idea, what happened to that civilization - or perhaps - civilization's and why did they end, were they attacked or destroyed perhaps, is there a threat to our own current civilization waiting in the dark a bigger fish if you like and are the UFOs a remnant of these past civilizations OR innocent beings just watching our world for unrelated reasons OR could they even be members of one of the "What Happened to these previous civilizations" destroyers?.

edit on 17-8-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Analysis accepted.

I didn't immediately want to point out the predatory reptile like teeth or the claws fist to avoid the whole disrespectful reptilian chat

It also makes sense that if STAR WARS... That some crafts may be damaged and crash on planets at times.

a reply to: LABTECH767

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Well even the best machines fail, the more complex a device the more parts and the higher the precision needed to make it do it's job and subsequently often this can result in fragility, aging mechanism's - we are a long way from even our closest neighbouring star system, stress and fatigue on parts and just general wear and tear.

Look how much flight maintenance is made on our comparatively simple and primitive air craft.

And of course at the time when this may have crashed if it was real the world was looking at the sky for spy planes and ready to fire at any unknown target entering controlled air space.

Sorry still thinking of my other comment, yes they could be reptilian but it definitely look's more mammalian to me (the teeth look almost aquatic though? except for the nostril's which suggest a land creature - that said yes on second thought maybe reptilian after all), that said.
Not an exact match and based on a speculative view of how a creature may have developed over time.

www.ufointernationalproject.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
But close enough for a Hmmm?.
www.express.co.uk...

edit on 17-8-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Two Words...........*Capricorn One*

Charles Brubaker is the astronaut leading NASA's first manned mission to Mars. Seconds before the launch, the entire team is pulled from the capsule and the rocket leaves earth unmanned much to Brubaker's anger. The head of the programme explains that the life support system was faulty and that NASA can't afford the publicity of a scratched mission.

Truth can be stranger than fiction?

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

You need to read some more science fiction book's, also there are legend's of battles in the sky and of being's falling or being cast down (other than the devil) in most religions including tribal traditions in the world.

What if the universe is more populace than you think, what if there are more predator civilizations out there than we could hope not, what if at least one or more civilizations were guarding this planet for some reason and often cleaning up were possible following such incident's men in black style (not the enjoyable but daft movies real men in black often seem rather more alien than human).

The fact is that a blanket statement like that does not show intelligence in denying a subject but rather a closed mind toward it, why then comment on the thread if you do not believe that non human intelligences may have come here in the past and perhaps are visiting today.

They need not even be from another star system but could be from an alternative earth time line and have developed the quantum technology to allow themselves to explore and perhaps even colonize other reality's sliders style.

What if this fantasy is true in the 45th dimension, or what if unicorns are really blue? blah blah blah, stick to what we know, not what you saw in the recent episode of whatever-space-trash-tv-show.

You are talking about time travel, like its something you buy in Walmart. Keep talking about having an open mind, but beware your brain don't fall out

Also, can you tell me what "Quantum tech" you are referring to?

Maybe you should read some SCIENCE books, and not FICTION. That will put things in a different, and more real perspective.
I know, real facts and real observations is discouraging for your space fantasy.

Of course in fantasy land, anything can happen. But most of us live in the real world.
edit on 18/8/2020 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join