It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millie Weaver from Infowars has been arrested.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

It is still a breaking a developing situation. Lots of wtf going around, as a clearer picture develops of just what exactly is going on I will update this thread.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Still waiting for a reputable site to report this...

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Why does this smell like a publicity stunt to me.

I have to admit that though has crossed my mind, I hope it is. If it ain't then the though police are stepping things up a notch.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Amen to that! Sad that I am hoping this is some kind of hoax...

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Can you name one?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
LoL, no.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
What They Don't Want You To See

Looks like the full documentary is up and running.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Hearing now that her and her husband have been arrested. Can't confirm though.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
watching it now, is he saying that the department could maniuplate data/ social media for people kind of like what we saw in chicago of people not having the correct information about a person who got shot who was first 15 then was 20 and virtually people not knowing why they are looting.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Texas-
Austin

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I do not know anything about the reason behind this..
BUT let the mother talk to her children before rushing her away.. that was just horrible to watch.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Many states use Grand Juries for almost any crime. This allows prosecutors to gauge what the defendant can be charged with and also eliminates the need to hold a preliminary hearing to show probable cause. Shady? Definitely, but it's perfectly legal and more common than you may assume.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Maybe they wanted to prevent that with the arrest.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Just finished the drop. That was an amazing investigation. How do we combat this agenda. Where can I find a link to send around? I caught the live drop.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Just finished the drop. That was an amazing investigation. How do we combat this agenda. Where can I find a link to send around? I caught the live drop.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Just finished watching the documentary, got some big booms linking up so many issues, Seth Rich, Russian election interference, Trump impeachment, riots, Ukraine, defend the police, political blackmail and others. Hurts my head thinking about all the connections and relationships going on. The digital swamp is a very intertwined place.

Has also got me thinking about another motive for Millie Weaver and husbands arrest, protection until it all settles down. Some rich and powerful people are not going to be happy with this story getting out. Will it be enough to finally turn the tables on some of these corrupt officials?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

If Seth Rich (and I think the lady said one more person) was the person who “hacked” the DNC, who was the willing participant in the RNC “hack”.

Also, who’s the redacted 4 star with the crow and clover between James Jones and John o Brennan at 0:01:47 in the video; there’s also a line above that’s going off screen, where does that go.
edit on 8142020 by MrEnergy because: ETA

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Don't hold your breath.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

This is what some of us have been talking about for years.

In essence, its a conflict with a borderless, global "nation" that I refer to as a corporate-political cult.

In any conflict, there are very, very basic tenets for successfully fighting and winning. Supply lines, information channels, morale, etc. This takes a much different shape than historical conflicts, where borders delineate infrastructure.

What happens when one group has power, influence, and control in most nations and are not beholden to any borders or anyone but themselves?

This year has seen the newest operation by this "nation" to consolidate power and influence, typically coupled with demoralization of the population. Centralized corporations and dependency has gained massive amounts of control. And profit (naturally).

To combat this, we need to build an infrastructure that can actually be the lifeblood of typically held sovereignty and liberty.

The first phase, in my opinion, is to take advantage of the relative freedom that still exists to gain food, power, and manufacturing self-sufficiency in our homes. There isnt a successful path forward using traditional means of distribution, as far as I can tell. To prevent this, the Narrative has been shaped for social groups to either embrace a strong desire to return to the "old normal," or the manufactured "new normal."

This has only become feasible in relatively recent times, with everything from automation to 3d printing. In an attempt to nullify the impact of these decentralized technologies, the Narrative has also been shaped to frame these concepts as anything from dubious "green technology" claims to automation only being spoken about in terms of corporate implementation and loss of jobs.

Its an interesting situation though.. Even without all of this, these decentralized concepts and technologies have massive advantages over centralized structures. There are also some downsides, particularly in regards to transitional issues. However, most of those issues are already present front and center this year.

Its a Pascal's Wager of sorts. The cost of not pursuing self-sufficiency in the face of this modern conflict is absolute subjugation and full spectrum dominance of the average person by the Technocratic Monolith. Yet, adopting these technologies in our home now, even if this conflict is all in my (our) heads would yield massive benefits, stability, and progress. Particularly when the vast majority of downsides to such a transition are already impacting everyone due to current circumstances.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

You're on it right now...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join