It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just can not believe celebrities can be this stupid

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

What face?

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I just can not believe celebrities can be this stupid

trump is also a Union man still and gets a pension from SAG/AFTRA...I can believe he's a celebrity and can be that stupid.

www.hollywoodreporter.com...
edit on 13-8-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The best part about that picture is the front right tire of the mail truck is parralel to the ground... So not only did she float the theory but the proof against it is in the picture itself. The guy was wearing a red hat though.... Lmao.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Yes I know I'm a huge fan know about her mother and father and how she got noticed by an agent after she was in her bank and was arguing cause she had no money and was broke.

You can be intelligent and still make stupid choices in certain situations. Sometimes you can be so intelligent you lose touch with how the rest of the world works. In Hollywood conservatives and republicans are treated with distain,they have hive mentality.
edit on 13-8-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Celebrities exist for their physical appearance and ability to fake out an entirely different personality for the camera and money.

With the exception of James Woods and a few others, celebrities are renowned for being the most stupid and retarded in society due in large part to their bubble-like existence which is as far removed from reality as one can get.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Look, I have no axe to grind against Jamie Lee Curtis. Clearly, however, you have one to grind against President Trump. Seems petty, childish, and certainly fueled by more than a bit of the ol' Green Eyed Monster syndrome, but you be you, ya?

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
General Rule of thumb is the more sexy one is, the dumber or crazier they are.

What, it not like they have feelings an are people, and to be used for amusment. If that were the case they should of got different job.
edit on 13-8-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
"I just can not believe celebrities can be this stupid..."

What ever made you think otherwise?

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
She should be happy the postal truck didn't burn itself up before the tow got there!

Jamie, hauling votes in those sad ubiquitous "LLV" trucks are the real problem. And can be laid at Congress' feet at that. Specified by committee, obsolete before they were even built, and pushed far beyond their original intent for 30 years. A miracle our mail gets anywhere, and a major thank you to the folks who gotta drive those things every day.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Nice to know that you have no axe about Curtis. She is after all a sex symbol dressed up as an actress of modest talent.
Likewise, Trump is a developer of modest talent and like Curtis relied heavily upon the success of their fathers successes.

Curtis is Curtis. Trump is Trump. I"m not fond of any of that celebrity schtick but I mostly just let them be.
However as Trump seems inclined to take that celebrity and rather than just singing dancing or acting, turn himself into the savior of America, I don't think that calling out his foibles and inadequacies is any way petty or childish.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen88
General Rule of thumb is the more sexy one is, the dumber or crazier they are.

What, it not like they have feelings an are people, and to be used for amusment. If that were the case they should of got different job.

As a SAG/AFTRA actor, not a celebrity by any stretch of your imagination and usually just a day player. What job would you suggest that makes, union scale, $1500 a day just as a nobody actor like me, and still get residual checks for a one line performance. Celebrities get to negotiate their pay check, I don't, but I ain't complaining either. I would work making movies for nothing....It's that much fun.
I never had any aspirations to become an actor, I was content to just be a background extra and driver for $125 a day but I got lucky to be taft-hartly into the Union[SAG] for Breaking Bad in 08. My lucky day!!!

The people I pity are those that never get to live their dream and just live hating the people that do; so apparent in this very thread.

edit on 13-8-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

I CAN'T BLOW MY NOSE.... I NEVER LEARNT HOW!?!?

Bahahah that's Fricken priceless.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I got a chuckle out of your comment and gave you a star.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DukeMisterio

originally posted by: putnam6
Charlize Theron beautiful and talented actress but dumb as a fence post touting Biden/Harris as the candidates we need to get out and vote for.

Charlize Theron has a MENSA level IQ. Not at all dumb, just extremely evil. Have you seen what she did to her child?

She's sick.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

i think maybe she was joking nobody's that stupid

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Actors. Arg.

The only time the bastards are tolerated is when they are pretending to be someone else. That they take money for.

Must take a toll at some point.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

well yes yes it was

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

And you bit.

LOL

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Peeps drinking that Smart Water.
Recycled urine mixed with fluoride.
Erybody's dumb as sh!t now.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
The vast majority of celebrities are retards. The ones we never hear personal opinions from or see on social media sites are the ones with brains -- they figured out a long time ago nobody cares one way or the other what they think, thus, they keep it to themselves. VERY few celebs like that anymore, they're...literally dying off due to old age now

a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Good lord, that boy child got enough make-up caked on him or what??

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join