It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack of the black eyeballs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
thephoenixenigma.com...

Theories as to this strange phenomenon are abuzz on the internet and range from a secret society ritual which involves striking the participant in the head, to alien abduction and “Soul Scalping” in order to replace our world leaders with alien consciousness. (More on Soul Scalping at the bottom of this page.) Another theory holds that it is a form of punishment used to as a sort of check and balance within secret societies. And still, other theories lean towards the implementation of life extension technologies or preparatory surgeries for off-world travel.

A less extreme theory holds that the phenomenon is nothing more than the entertainment industry capitalizing on the public’s recent enlightenment of the existence of the Illuminati. But let’s assume for a moment this is only media marketing. This would mean that the entertainment industry is using occult ritual to manipulate people into certain behavior and consciousness. The end result is the same. And the fact that most every successful pop and rap artist use Illuminati symbology in their act openly telegraphs the ritual. People can pretend like it’s a game, but if you’re acting out a ritual you are very much indeed participating in a ritual. A ritual which permeates the hierarchical tiers of the entertainment industry and obviously defines success.

So let's discuss how many coincidences it requires to become mathematically impossible?

Seeing is believing I guess:

Pretty sure this guy got a new lense. I mean, look at 'em:

The idea that these people are all taking part in a ritual is not at all far-fetched. Cults and societies exist and have existed since the dawn of time and are still very much alive. If you not aware that this is happening, simply go to Catholic mass and watch it unfold. In our modern culture, we’ve been desensitized to them in since childhood when we were first put in front of a Television. We’ve seen them portrayed in cartoons and movies, and every once in a while it makes the news. Recently the leaked video footage or the “Cremation of Care” ceremony at the Bohemian Grove. Before this, there was the Skull and Bones ritual which took place in the courtyard filmed from the vantage point of the wall surrounding the compound.

What's ATS think? Is there a black eye club?
edit on fThursdayAmerica/Chicago1303699 by Flesh699 because: Addition

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Or, maybe someone was trying to beat some sense into them and failed?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Or, maybe someone was trying to beat some sense into them and failed?

Well I think that failed given current circumstances.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699
Bernie Sanders doesn't have three eyes! pffff!

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I tried to address this a little as a possibility HERE

Ok so this is totally a "Ghost in the Shell" moment. Back in the 90's a read a field report about tiny cameras that could be inserted into a persons eye. Now to be fair these cameras were being designed for allowing certain types of blindness to be bypassed and allow the person to see rudimentary images. In the Japanese Anime "Ghost in the Shell" a device called "interceptors" were implanted into a person with and without their knowledge and used to spy on them in real time.

and followed up a little more about the possibility HERE as well

The body of the camera was placed inside a person's upper sinus cavity and only the fiber optic lens was exposed, then popping out an eye ball is all that would be needed in order to remove any SD cards or replace a battery. Maybe that's why dental chairs were needed at people's homes, and why the same people seem to get black eyes a lot?

So who knows, but when you look at the people that commonly get these black eyes one has to ask about what its all about.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Keep Digging you'll get there and this is nothing recent...

The Black Eye Conspiracy

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I thought this was about Black Eyes Matter.

Sorry I meant ' Black Eyed Kids'

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
It is odd the things people will accept as mainstream so thereby being OK and reasonable.
Like the ceremonies of the Catholics,Men in robes ceremonially draping a fancy cloth around their shoulders with the help of little boys, smoke filled censers wave and eating flesh and drinking blood, paying to have a candle pray for you, walking into a little dark booth to whisper your evil doings to a "father" who can make you pay whatever he deems due to clear you of the sin.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Maybe some weird super ancient elite Eye for an eye; tooth for a tooth, ritual thing, check to see if they are missing any teeth.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Illuminati Fight Club?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Illuminati Fight Club?

I'm pretty sure you hit the nail on the head there. No further research is needed!

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Not even close to enough evidence, but maybe the child they were raping/sacrificing punched them in the face.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I am pretty certain that Fight Club is about establishing a new religion where a lost generation finds a ’messiah’ in Tyler Durden. The key parts are about “letting that which does not matter truly slide”. The 3 day trial on the porch before being let into the monastery is the other part.

It is a nihilistic version of Buddhism.

This is another weird data point (like the aluminum water bottles) to keep an eye on (ohhhhh!!! Eye had to!!
)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Probably because they're ancient and well past their expiration dates.

They probably have vericose veins and bruising all over.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I don't know, I never made it to the end. Something about soap.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Its a gang thing.

Like when you get the crap beat outta you for 3 minutes or whatever amount of time.

Only these mf'ers only get one good punch to the eye. One black eye, one white.
Definitely a secret society thing

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   

It could be that those people are getting on in years, Your skin bruises far easier the older you get. It is a coincidence most of those are scumbags.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

What's ATS think? Is there a black eye club?

There is a "lipstick all over the front teeth club." Zoom in for maximum exposure. Interesting thread by the way.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Illuminati Fight Club?

WTF?!? Don't you know the 1st rule of Illuminati Fight Club?

This guy has an interesting take on it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join