It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Predator State

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Hey its not the deep state anymore thats a problem. what we need to be concerned with now is the formation of the "Predator state" ( to be fair I heard this phrase on a radio show I listen to.)

I want to call it the predator state right now, because we are living in an era, time frame, reality, where a couple in st louis are defending their property who broke into their property and the couple are the ones who are being prosecuted. almost as if the state is protecting and enabling the predators.

Maybe 30 minutes ago I saw Ted Wheeler the mayor of Portland on CNN. Claiming in some reality that, I apparently am not apart of, that the feds are terrorizing the portland community and that they had the situation contained. What?! you had the situation contained? 50 straight days of protest? Portland making news for looking like a warzone. and you had the situation contained. He said the feds knocked over a hornets nest. well maybe but you ted wheeler are creating murder hornets. (sorry i had to)

How you can say that anyone who is in a defensive position is terrorizing people, is some thing I dont understand. especially last night where they had a fance protecting them and the antagonist are banging on the fence and throwing things at the building?? Again its almost as if the state is enabling the predators.

And now to me in Seattle, where our council wants to defund the police by 50 % our county executive wants to close the jail.

seattle the new predator state

No jails???

Bussinesses smashed

Again encouraging supporting people who want to prey on people and bussinesses.

People have been wondering and asking and pleading for people and organizations to step up. Please proud boys do some thing. Patriot Prayer where are you? well it might be time to face the reality that people can;t fight back. in fighting back you become the enemy of the predator state . you could be prosecuted in this new reality that we are in.

there was a back the blue event in denver that got mobbed, Blue is I think meant to mean police officers. an event that was held in support of police got mobbed. and people were injured.

back the Blue

That was michelle Malkin I think.

final thoughts: I had thought that maybe with what happened 7 weeks ago that would be our purge. But I guess my optimisim got the best of me. what if we are transforming in to some thing that is a purge every day? Almost as if we our living in a

PREDATOR STATE

edit on 23-7-2020 by American-philosopher because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2020 by American-philosopher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher
It;s all double speak up is down, light is dark, wrong is right.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Yeah its the predator state

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

After four years, you'd think that they'd get the message that they are the state now.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Yeah, that couple? The couple in St Louis? The ones you say were defending their property from people who had broken in to it?

who broke into their property

Where did you get THAT information?

Are you talking about the McCloskey's who came out of their mansion brandishing weapons at peaceful protestors marching past their home? That couple?

edit on 31America/ChicagoFri, 24 Jul 2020 02:08:14 -0500Fri, 24 Jul 2020 02:08:14 -050020072020-07-24T02:08:14-05:00200000008 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Yeah, that couple? The couple in St Louis? The ones you say were defending their property from people who had broken in to it?

who broke into their property

Where did you get THAT information?

Are you talking about the McCloskey's who came out of their mansion brandishing weapons at peaceful protestors marching past their home? That couple?

What , you don't know about US Castle Doctrine ?
Read up on US Law first .
Then comment

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   
If you. Are not going to prosecute criminal cops, going to protect them, place them above justice this is what you get
It’s been a long time coming and it was inevitable

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Shouldn't they be going after the districts where these "criminal cops" were not prosecuted and not after the citizens? After a while something else is going to become inevitable, and it is not going to be good for the rioters.
edit on 24-7-2020 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog
What I have understood about Castle Doctrine and Stand Your Ground laws is that they recognize a persons right to defend their homes from intruders. Is that you YOU understand it?

Our OP clearly stated that the McClosky's were defending their property from people who had broken in to their property. I asked where OP had gotten that information.

There is a difference between ''breaking and entering'' and just ''entering'' or trespassing. I found no account of trespassing on the part of the peaceful protesters walking down the street, let alone any account of them breaking into the property.

So, as far as I have been able to ascertain,the protesters had broken no laws so that what we have in effect was the couple coming out of their home and threatening the pedestrians with guns and automatic weapons and that is apparently what they have been charged with.

If you have a different understanding of the limits of either Castle or Stand Your Ground I would be interested in hearing it.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
If you. Are not going to prosecute criminal cops, going to protect them, place them above justice this is what you get

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Who are you talking to? Me? That couple, defending their home?

Been a long time coming? What did I do, or not do? How did this couple deserve this?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

The protestors broke their private gate and we're trespassing on their private road on their private property. Their private road doesn't even connect to the governor's mansion. There are pictures of their gate before and after the rioters were wrong and the homeowners were right

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
peaceful ok fine peaceful Two people Holding guns on there own property totally legal adding a if you come on my property as a warning is also legal .
Now if there are charges they will be dropped as for the peaceful protesters they can go protest on some one else property .

Like the Mayors House mite a be a good place Or your house even better .

The peaceful protesters were Inform Stay peaceful lol .
Protest all you want defend your home all you feal the need as well .
Both are and should be legal .

No one was shot and guess what No one felt the need to step on the couples property amazing how polite they became lol .

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

Who are you talking to? Me? That couple, defending their home?

Been a long time coming? What did I do, or not do? How did this couple deserve this?

No, not talking to you

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   

This movement isnt about corrupt cops, its not about BLM..........

Its about the overthrow of the whole political system.....the whole gov.........period.....

Listen to their chants .......5 weeks in, Floyd doesnt come up, corrupt police BARELY come up.......what comes up? Disband Police, close all prisons, throw out Trump, Overthrow the gov as a whole....Infantada.......literally......

Everyone that was FOR Floyds justice, or FOR these cops being held accountable, have been ran out and replaced with people who want a Marxist government......period......

This isnt about Justice.......this is about the destruction of the republic, and they are TELLING people that over and over.........wake up

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I didn’t say it wasn’t, didn’t argue any of that.
My statement wasn’t even related to what you have brought up, it was about why it started.

Some people feel they are not being heard, others feel targeted and others see this and use these feelings to cause conflict

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Themaskedbeast

This of course makes all the difference from my perspective. If the pedestrians did break their gate and trespass then if I were on the jury I would find the home owners innocent.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Our OP clearly stated that the McClosky's were defending their property from people who had broken in to their property. I asked where OP had gotten that information.
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I thought they were clear pictures of there gate being broken??

new topics

top topics

join