It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China is sinking quickly. Did you know Trump is liked in China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   
This is happening in China. But here in Japan for the last 10 days we have been flooded here in Kyushu.

This sitthe is bad.

edit on 0700000037122020-07-21T04:12:37-05:00123707am4 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I believe that China needs to be held responsible for all these deaths. Uighur concentrations camps, the virus they rounded everyone up for and exterminated, and now the deaths stemming from the flooding due to them not giving a damn about giving people an evacuation notice.

Their government doesn't care about them. The Chinese people need to take down their government.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I realize there are a lot of people here who do not accept the idea of God, but I firmly believe that China is experiencing direct divine judgement.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: incoservThey've had Plague(Novel Coronovirus), Natural Disaster(Floods, Dams), just two more and how long until we see those?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
I believe that China needs to be held responsible for all these deaths. Uighur concentrations camps, the virus they rounded everyone up for and exterminated, and now the deaths stemming from the flooding due to them not giving a damn about giving people an evacuation notice.

Their government doesn't care about them. The Chinese people need to take down their government.

Amen.

And people in the US think we have it bad? Get some perspective folks. China is way out over its skis. And people are suffering.

Said another way, the media is trying to destroy our country with a fake narrative in the US. In China, they’re creating a fake narrative because they actually are destroying its people.

Chew on that.

top topics

join