It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gear up...IRAN is getting hammered twice a day but we dont hear it in the news

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The space plane is carrying a experimental microwave.....Of course its not supposed to be a weapon that could start fires.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Not too hard to predict the markets and most of the other unnatural events when you know the con already. I miss the usual CTs but we’re all paying attention to the politics bc the spider senses are on tilt I would say.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

What doesn't fit for me right now, is the supposed era of peace before the end. Is it after or before the calamities? Did we go through this era of peace or are going through it despite all the violence that exists today

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

The US and our Israeli partners should be sabotaging China in a similar fashion since it's like Iran, China and others would represent direct enemies in the next world war.

Russia, maybe could be involved. But I do t see it. China is a direct enemy/competitor, and although they're in no position to challenge us I don't see them wasting resources supporting us either.

Best case scenario is a neutral Russia with China/Iran lesser countries as the belligerents

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Every civilization has had it's biblical prophesy coming true for two thousand years. Pretty sure it's not the big one this time either.

As far as HAARP goes, one word: COVID

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I wondered when the Israeli's would try out the F35I aircraft.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: zxunda

What doesn't fit for me right now, is the supposed era of peace before the end. Is it after or before the calamities? Did we go through this era of peace or are going through it despite all the violence that exists today

There are many on here that know much more than I do but I think maybe you refer to this?
1 Thessalonians 5
you are fully aware that the Day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 While people are saying, “Peace and security,” destruction will come upon them suddenly, like labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. 4 But you, brothers, are not in the darkness so that this day should overtake you like a thief.…

If you want my guess, I think after the NWO has accomplished what they want. People will feel we have a peaceful society with no nationalism no religion and so on. People will find it good as they will be fooled, like this song.
At some point along this path Christians will be asked to deny their creator and Christ and accept the "mark" which is making everyone so happy. You will know it because it will be a clear choice between your creator and our savior or the world and its "caring leaders."
At that point the leader who is being portrayed as Christ like will drop his lamb costume and show his true colors.

Imagine
John Lennon
Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people living for today
Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people living life in peace, you
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one
Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or…

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: billxam
a reply to: SaturnFX

Every civilization has had it's biblical prophesy coming true for two thousand years. Pretty sure it's not the big one this time either.

As far as HAARP goes, one word: COVID

Actually what I am seeing and from reading all my life I feel there has never been a time like now when ALL religions seem to be in agreement on it being end times even non Christian religions.

On top of that, there have been constant "signs in the sun, the moon and the stars".
There have been alignments happen for the first time in thousands of years and things reported on the news of things that have never happened while humans have recorded history.
Then you have the weird ones that are related to Israel like the blood moons falling on an alignment of god given holy days
The list of these various never before and strangeness is really long..I wonder if anyone has tried to compile them.

Those not watching to see when the fruit is really coming ripe or the grain ready or the grapes they won't see it.

Luke 17
22-36 Then he said to the disciples, “The time will come when you will long to see again a single day of the Son of Man, but you will not see it. People will say to you, ‘Look, there he is’, or ‘Look, here he is.’ Stay where you are and don’t go off looking for him!
For the day of the Son of Man will be like lightning flashing from one end of the sky to the other. But before that happens, he must go through much suffering and be utterly rejected by this generation.

In the time of the coming of the Son of Man, life will be as it was in the days of Noah. People ate and drank, married and were given in marriage, right up to the day when Noah entered the ark—and then came the flood and destroyed them all.
edit on 16-7-2020 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Wrong thread to discuss this. Anyway,
I dont see it happening outside of China. Unless China/communism takes over the world.
It doesnt even look like something that could be accomplished in one generation. Unless it's as easy as not being able to buy or sell without taking a vaccine (doing unknown stuff to your brain or genes) for a Chinese virus and a mark - certificate. It's sneaky and hard to resist. A medical tyranny is effective. Most people dont have a clue. Can we still call it knowingly taking a mark of the beast, making a decision between God and Devil when people think it's just a shot for a real scary pandemic virus?

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I think NWO is headed towards more of an all accepting thing. According to the bible I believe I don't want to quote, supposed anti-christ is super charismatic and preaches peace. Unifying all holds a possibility of everything being accepted (which is what Christ preached in the beginning) Where people won't hate each other for difference of opinion, religion or nationality. However this may seem like a good thing it isn't? This part is very controversial to me.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I think NWO is headed towards more of an all accepting thing. According to the bible I believe I don't want to quote, supposed anti-christ is super charismatic and preaches peace. Unifying all holds a possibility of everything being accepted (which is what Christ preached in the beginning) Where people won't hate each other for difference of opinion, religion or nationality. However this may seem like a good thing it isn't? This part is very controversial to me.

What is controversial to me is that people believe that entity that created this universe is good. Yet everything in the ecosystem is based on suffering and death. This part is very controversial to me.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Can we still call it knowingly taking a mark of the beast, making a decision between God and Devil when people think it's just a shot for a real scary pandemic virus?

I don't believe so. Something was offered in the beginning to new humans, they made a decision to follow Satan.
I think it has to have a similar form, knowingly rejecting the creator to have something else. They knew, they had been told what was off limits, and this is why the message has been spread to the whole earth so we all know.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite

What is controversial to me is that people believe that entity that created this universe is good. Yet everything in the ecosystem is based on suffering and death. This part is very controversial to me.

But it was not that way originally and it has been corrupted. the corruption seems mainly intended to hurt its creator. Sure he could step in and make demands, but he created his children both Angel and human with free will.

I think the world has been in constant decline since God stopped actively interacting here. Each item of meaning for the creator has been manipulated to an opposite.
So for instance if we are told by God not to use blood, the demons will instruct to use blood and so on.

Animals all ate vegetation originally and were friends to humans.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

How can it ever be a "good things" while still having flawed, sinful and selfish mankind under the leadership of "The Father of Lies" controlling it?

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

Right.. If you believe in the God of the bible, it would be a sort of entity.
Its up to interpretation IMO, there's always another side to the story.
It's best to just accept that suffering and death are not necessarily evil.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

It will be good things because that is what is portrayed in the message .. Let me find some quotes on the book.

Matthew 24:36
* Jesus said to them in reply, “See that no one deceives you.
For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and they will deceive many.

That's the controversial part, how would we know when we are all trying to promote peace and unity. Which one of us has fallen under the control of "father of lies" already? What if projecting our belief is the same as saying "I am the Messiah"?

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: zxunda

Personally I am not trying to do anything but behave and wait.
His kingdom is no part of this world, I will wait for his Kingdom.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
ah ah ah ah ah
ah ah ah ah ah
ah ah ah ah ah
ah ah ah ah ah

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Whatever, it's about Iran - a theocratic country 😛
Maybe it's been corrupted, maybe it's by design. bacteria, viruses, parasites, mosquitos, ticks,...
They may be a manifestation of evil energy which there's no shortage of.
There's also a gnostic theory like here that god of this world - Jahve is in fact the devil. The hard core and bloodthirsty one of the old Jewish books, keeping us down with the curse of the law. There was El Elyon priesthood too - the Father in heaven. These priesthoods were no friends.
It pre-dates them all (not to even mention Islam) and it used to be all over the place including Iran
edit on 17/7/2020 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

If Three Gorges fails it might not be by natural forces.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join