It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
BOOM!!!

Trump Signs FOUR Executive Orders Lowering Drug Prices
“Some very rich people are not gonna like me very much after this” -POTUS

They have until August 24th at high noon to comply - or else the grand daddy 4th EO goes in effect and they loose their piggy bank.
"The clock starts now!" Pharma CEO's at WH on Tuesday.

Q693

Feb 7 2018 21:59:30 (EST)
Make sure the list of resignations remains updated.
Important.
When does big pharma make money?
Curing or containing?
Cancer/AIDS/etc.
Mind will be blown by chain of command.
Q

edit on 24-7-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
My once a thread comment on ET and these crashed off world vehicles.

I’m expected to believe that an ET is advanced enough to transit galaxies, worm holes, deep space, solar systems, and dimensions through the most hostile and dangerous conditions possible JUST to get to the “crown jewel” of the universe with the most pristine conditions possible, to be crashing all over the place and only govt agencies recovering these banged up craft.

Out of ALL the possible ambassadors to Earth from intergalactic or dimensional locations... we get the ones that are flying impaired or crashed while texting.

I’ll need to put my eyes and hands on said “off world craft” before I buy that.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Over 30% of youth who identify as LGBTQ have confirmed suicidal ideation and behaviour (Saewyc 2007). In 2010, 40% of Ontarian trans youth reported thoughts of suicide and 19% attempted suicide the year before.

Source

One of my younger cousins committed suicide in 2006. He was gay/trans.

One of my daughters is gay who hid that from us for many years for fear of rejection.

Free speech so long as it doesn't do harm...yes, I agree. Maybe some people just don't understand words do hurt sometimes.

BTW: I remember back in the 70s we had an old adage: 'Sticks and stones will break my bones but, words can't hurt me'. What a crock of # that was.

edit on 24-7-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

What is the granddaddy fourth executive order President Trump is referring to?

I listened to part of his briefing this afternoon but that part did not sink in.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I forgot about this. A wide net is being cast by the John Durham team.

www.baltimorejewishlife.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Quick off topic reply, but I've added a postto that thread that you might find interesting. I have a theory on the app that I think has some legs. Have a look : )

________________________________________>
a reply to: doobydoll

Right, back to Q.

This is slightly a response to, certainly inspired by reading doobydolls post re:revelation and numbers.
I just want to share an insight that I have, or perhaps a spiritual conclusion that seems to hold true through my life.

Consider, just for the moment, and I'm saying this to the more atheistic here, that there is a higher spiritual power. To those who have God (or Gods?), then you maybe don't need to consider so much. But if such a power existed, and every man or woman matters to this higher spiritual plain, then communication between there and here is important... part of the symbiotic (for lack of a better word) nature between God and man.

Now think about the multitude of beliefs, belief systems, personal concepts and ideas about the higher plain. There are so many. Even between individual Christians, Muslims etc, there are differences in understanding or interpretation... each unique to that persons being.

Given that both exist, and all wo/men are deemed equal, and that no one would be blocked from that connection (unless they wanted to), then communication would need to take many forms that are relative to that soul/individual.
Some Christians often say "You need to read your Bible!", and for them, this is the source for understanding... holy books are probably a good way to extract meaning from the world, but is often inspired by random factors, such as numbers. This is exactly what Doobydolls did in their post (sorry not sure if you are male/female).

For someone with a holy book to turn to, this process is kind of natural. Coupled with interpretation, the understanding of the world, or their life, or even an event before them is interpreted. Random factor, translated into relevancy to an internal question.

But, what I really wanted to get to is this. For those without a holy book, perhaps the more agnostic or spiritual person who can't relate to a religion... how does this symbiotic relationship and communication work? The agnostic can't, or maybe wont turn to Revelation to find an answer... but yet, they still ask the questions and project it to the hgher realms.

This is where my insight/spiritual conclusions comes in, based upon my own experiences. The answers to the questions come in many forms, but they specifically relate to how that unique person works. Perhaps you spend a lot of time on the internet... most here do... and so it will be impossible for you to have not noticed how a question that is bothering you somehow gets answered by random searching. Perhaps a link pops up, and it just so happens to either directly answer your thought, or leads you on a trail to an answer that gives you insight. You might not even be purposefully looking for the answer, but yet it appears anyway. This is often referred to as synchronicity.. and to those that don't see a higher realm, coincidence!

But how often do you hear, there are no coincidences?

In my experience, there are no coincidences. I have often had thoughts and questions, and even before I've posed it, I have popped on to this site, and one of you lot have already, without prompting already found a path to the knowledge.

In the same regard, this goes deeper. Not everyone is on the internet, but they still have questions. So how then does this connection between the upper and lower realms work? Well, I'd suggest that it comes through the people you know and meet. Unprompted, a conversation can lead to a person giving you insight into your question... or an event can happen that tells you an answer. Or maybe this person is a woodworker, carpenter or artist, and they are given a truth literally through their work. Something they create could help deliver an answer.

As an example, I am deeply interested in symbols, geometry, and understanding the way the universe works... I didn't always, but yet I was driven, seemingly by chance, to become a 3D animator (CG). Little did I know that years later in my spiritual search, that my tools would become one of the greatest assets I have to find my answers. Sacred geometry, instead of just modelling cars, boats and planes. Even the software of choice (Lightwave... even that name!) has some particular features that aid me, and if I'd gone a different path, wouldn't have been available... thus my answers incomplete.
I couldn't have planned that. My interest in sacred geometry and symbols, totally unrelated to my animation. And yet, eventually, the connection was made at the right time. I am in awe of these synchronicities... or to put it another way... divine inspiration.

The questions are infinite, but they all have answers.

So, when I think about everyone here and beyond, I keep in mind this strange factor of reality. The viewpoints of each of you, and the places in which you find your answers are all unique to you, and yet are also important for others. Your findings might be my answers, and vice-versa. Sometimes, our own methods of deliniation aren't useful in answering our questions... but through this divine connection, someone out there will be put in our path to either directly answer... or, if you need to fully understand something (determined by the above), simply pointed in the right direction to find your own.

I believe that no one is cut off from this connection. Even those that don't believe in it. It is the miraculous nature of this reality. The path we walk, the questions that raises, and the signposts that are placed before us along the way.

Q says Biblical... but it goes beyond that. The light and dark path. Each as a signpost to the other. The fight, the tussle, the reflection of ones self.

So, when I say that I appreciate everyone that contributes to here, or my life and thoughts, it is upon this basis that I mean it. All viewpoints, even the wrong answers can lead to correct answers. We are all connected in the cosmic weave.

I'll just add one final thought, credit to my missus for mentioning it to me... It is this very line of thought above, that the Pope would say is wrong! The divine word can only be interpreted through him. This is also why Martin Luther was important, because before he translated the Bible, the word came only through the priest. To think that you, the mortal man could get answers from God without an intermediary was deemed very wrong... but really, it was a power play.
The power of Rome.

That's all I got. Hope it means something to those who made it through it, and thanks for reading.
edit on 24-7-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Hello QOS. Thank you for your reply.

(The odd Hebrew letters you saw is the Tetragrammaton.

The Tetragrammaton = YHWH. Thank you again. My knowledge of scriptures is less that zero lol, never had much interest for religions and going to church and all that, always felt it was all a 'shop front' hiding what's going on under the counter. Dodgy af, the lot of them.
I feel my Faith in my heart, it's what I listen with and make decisions with.

That Tetragrammaton tho, it has 3.14.15/Pi, the Pi symbol looks like 17, 17 is also Q, the chapter/verse/message is YHWH/God.

No coincidences.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
The 3 Gorges Dam breaking - nuclear power plants scenario makes me wonder: were those Chinese ghost towns always plan B for a catastrophe? Whole cities (mostly empty) where the powerful and those deemed essential will relocate to - with a complete infrastructure already in place?

Good thought! When you consider that the dam cost 22.5 billion to make, how much additional does an empty city cost?
Especially when you think that the cost of making the dam safe might spiral the cost way beyond that.

Acceptable losses (in the eyes of the powerful) i.e. collateral, combined with an evacuation point might work out a hell of a lot cheaper than doing it right.

But hey, who knows. I definitely think it is possible.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Now the MSM and Deepstate resistance MUST come out declare it is evil, it will kill people , and it is racist.
Just an attempt to get reelected...
Maybe I'm jumping ahead ...

edit on 7242020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 7242020 by MetalThunder because: How serious is IT ?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
My once a thread comment on ET and these crashed off world vehicles.

I’m expected to believe that an ET is advanced enough to transit galaxies, worm holes, deep space, solar systems, and dimensions through the most hostile and dangerous conditions possible JUST to get to the “crown jewel” of the universe with the most pristine conditions possible, to be crashing all over the place and only govt agencies recovering these banged up craft.

Out of ALL the possible ambassadors to Earth from intergalactic or dimensional locations... we get the ones that are flying impaired or crashed while texting.

I’ll need to put my eyes and hands on said “off world craft” before I buy that.

To be fair, your premise is a bit flawed. This is the "if they can, then how come the cannot?" The premise can be applied to the DreamLiner, or the three gorges damn or anything but it isn't fair there either.

One missing ingredient is "who shot them down?" The assumption is always "they crashed." Well, what caused them to crash in the first place? Weapons? Then it falls into the "well I know 'we' don't have weapons that..." Yet, most, if it not all including myself, had no idea the NSA had space based mind control in the 40's but a doc drop here reveals it. Court case no less. I don't know what weapons are in area 51 or under the sea for that matter. So weapons are likely.

Then there is the anomaly factor. Folks assume that any advanced tech is anomaly proof (also weapon proof). So, one being never having been to earth, arrives and, and odd magnetic field is created by a solar even they had no way of predicting happens. Crash. Or, first time ship, first time earth, miscalculated the vibrational pull of earth.

The fallacy is "if... then..." not the fact that other beings residing in other densities might visit for a myriad of reasons. Hell, "we" are allegedly visiting mars. All that "if then" stuff applies there - capability does not mean perfection.

Lastly, a big flaw in the assumption mix. Those who crashed might have been forced into it by others not of earth.

Lastly, 1 or 2 crashes out of millions of visits is a low failure rate.

If everyone on earth is blind, can non-terrestrial beings exist?
Does a magician exist in the world of the blind?
Do animals/insects or even fish see all sorts of things we cannot see, explaining reactions we do not understand?
"Seeing is believing" is a very narrow standard of measure. Very.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, they’re going to have to trot out all this off world tech before I’m buying it.

My gut tells me it’s a honeypot for black ops $$ to funnel through.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I listened to part of his briefing this afternoon but that part did not sink in.

3 of them just posted - WH Presidential Actions
From his speech:

The fourth and final order I’m signing today is the granddaddy of them all. We’ll end global freeloading on the backs of American patients and American seniors. For decades, our citizens have paid the highest prices for drugs, prescription drugs anywhere in the world and it’s not even close. Foreign nations have paid vastly less for the exact same drug again, and the exact same box, from the exact same plant, from the exact same company.

If these talks that are successful, we may not need to implement the fourth executive order, which is a very tough order for them. Very tough, and I understand that, and we have a lot of respect for our great pharmaceutical companies, drug companies. We have a lot of respect for them, so we’ll see what they have to say on Tuesday.

Trump Speech Transcript July 24

I assume the 4th EO is being withheld as last resort.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: srb2001
AS interview, part 3:

You know what... say/feel how you want about Austin, and I place myself completely on the fence until more proof... But...

This interview above, which I am just getting in to (only 15 minutes in) is fascinating.
At 10 minutes in, the question is posed about all these sealed indictments, and what they are about, and why there are so many of them.
I'll be frank, I have never heard a better response to the understanding of what they are really about than what Austin says here.
It is a very clear concise answer, and one that absolutely make sense.

If Austin is a larp, he is one hell of a smarter cookie than the JFaKEjr character that popped up.

Atop of which, even the opening descriptions of space force and quantum computing is pretty damn interesting.
I'm actually struggling to discount him at the moment. I can't just dismiss him based upon "no outside comms".
The intelligence of answers has me thinking, that even if he is a Larp... then I'd actually like to see him on our side.

I know this might rub with some, and I am certainly not trying to be a shill and sneak Austin into the narrative. But I can't ignore the quality and logic of the answers here. For the sake of sanity though, I will sit on the fence until it becomes clear who is who. But I can't dismiss him... that is all I am saying.

So even if you merely just watch for 5 minutes from the 10 minute mark... I'd highly recommend it.

EDIT: OK, just watched it all, and out of the 3 interviews (as fun and interesting as the first 2 were), this one really got into more of the real factors of what and where the intended direction for the US/World to go. Money system, dealing with corruption, the letter agencies, and to top it off, he even lays claims as to who killed JFK and were behind 911... even in just passing.

Again... obvious caution, but I'm really not sure you can just make all this up. If Austin is genuine, then there really isn't much said here that I can disagree with. If he is working for the bad guys, then he really isn't helping them in any way. I really want to embrace him, but i also know how others feel on this point, so I retain my distance on this board.

At the end of the day, I hold my own council and make my own determinations, but respect those of others too. My fence is wobbling a little... but I'll stay up here... for now.
edit on 24-7-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Trump needs to pardon Martin Shkreli already.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

From your link:

Section 1. Purpose. One of the reasons pharmaceutical drug prices in the United States are so high is because of the complex mix of payers and negotiators that often separates the consumer from the manufacturer in the drug-purchasing process. The result is that the prices patients see at the point-of-sale do not reflect the prices that the patient’s insurance companies, and middlemen hired by the insurance companies, actually pay for drugs. Instead, these middlemen — health plan sponsors and pharmacy benefit managers (PBMs) — negotiate significant discounts off of the list prices, sometimes up to 50 percent of the cost of the drug. Medicare patients, whose cost sharing is typically based on list prices, pay more than they should for drugs while the middlemen collect large “rebate” checks. These rebates are the functional equivalent of kickbacks, and erode savings that could otherwise go to the Medicare patients taking those drugs. Yet currently, Federal regulations create a safe harbor for such discounts and preclude treating them as kickbacks under the law.

That's a big big deal if he has to implement it. Imagine how little drugs will cost if kickbacks and service fees aren't being passed on to the public. This will also kick the lobbyists right in the... well I think there's a pill for that.
edit on 24-7-2020 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

You took most of my words out of my mouth.
All I'd add to that, is that if these craft are coming from millions of lightyears away, it is entirely possible that the journey from another star to here might actually turn out to be the safest part of their journey. Folding space or transmutation into a different frequency... who knows... but like you say, once you get here, and the physical rules of the Earth, it might become a lot more taxing and dangerous.
The amount of sightings catalogued... the crashes are grain of sand it would seem.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Be interesting to see how the MSM and Dems will spin the cheaper drugs EO as a negative thing, I don't see how it can be done lol. So it'll probably be ignored and not mentioned like everything else they can't twist against him.

I really can't wait for the day the MSM is busted wide open and finished for good. They are the reason all this division and hatred is perpetuated. They keep the great deception jogging along.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I agree that is one of the things that drew me to the Q movement in the first place.

I was sick of the news lying to me and I wanted to see somebody held accountable

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Can you post a picture of the shape you are talking about please?

I want to see if that’s the cube folded back on itself that Tracy Twyman was talking about before she died

(post by crankyoldman removed for political trolling and baiting)

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join