It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another broad daylight terrorist execution in NYC claims a father. (graphic)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

No matter who this guy was or what he did, this is terrorism - killing a father in front of his child in broad daylight like this is to "send a message" - I hope the message is received by the president and he sends in the right people to put an end to this forever.

Somewhat sickening is the paltry 10K reward for help finding the killer - keep it - where is my flame thrower.

"New York City emerged from another violent weekend that included 10 fatalities, including a father who was gunned down Sunday crossing the street with his 6-year-old daughter in broad daylight. Video showed Anthony Robinson, 29, with his daughter on their way back home to Brooklyn from the Bronx, according to local reports. Surveillance video shows a car pull up alongside them and open fire. The girl runs while Robinson collapses onto the street. ABC 7 NY reported that he was pronounced dead at a nearby hospital. The girl was unharmed."

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

The guy clearly did some dirt. However, you got to be a heartless MOFO to take out a rival while walking with a small kid. Death penalty is too good for that piece of trash.

Despite all the BLM protests, this kind of stuff happens every friggin week in the black community.

Black lives matter to everybody except black folks...

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports
...I hope the message is received by the president and he sends in the right people to put an end to this forever.

Right. Because once Trump gets it to 'the right people' it will stop murderers from murdering. What are 'the right people' going to do? Make more laws against murder?

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Trump has access to problem solvers, whether its the national guard doing sweeps or secret squirrels - the federal government has the right to audit anything receiving federal funds, like housing and the police will be more than happy to provide a long list of complaints that necessitate condemning properties.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

So basically more bureaucracy.

ETA: And if the NYPD has enough information on this guy's residence needing condemnation to pass along to the Feds than they have enough info to go and arrest the guy themselves.

edit on 8-7-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Right. Because once Trump gets it to 'the right people' it will stop murderers from murdering. What are 'the right people' going to do? Make more laws against murder?

NTC crime is surging to include murders, so the right people are just about anyone not already there making these stupid decisions...lol

Removing 600 anti-crime plainclothesmen wasn't very smart was it?

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
NTC crime is surging to include murders, so the right people are just about anyone not already there making these stupid decisions...lol

Depsite the exact same number of cops. Gee, I wonder why.

Yeah, I guess one of those 600 could have been on that very street corner walking his beat that he doesn't walk but he was too busy in his new neighborhood crime detail not walking his beat here either.

Anyone trying to spin this as any more than there are POS's out there is disingenuous.

edit on 8-7-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Yeah, I guess one of those 600 could have been on that very street corner walking his beat that he doesn't walk but he was too busy in another detail not walking his beat here either.

Anyone trying to spin this as any more than there are POS's out there is disingenuous.

I was talking about the surge as a whole, this guy is one of many and the 600's mission was basically to get closer to the bad guys before they do crap like this.

edit on 8-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

If you lived around here you'd probably know they were reassigned to neighborhood units. In particular ones with higher crime rates so your argument is kinda moot.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

NYC, the new Mogadishu.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
So, build a wall, drain the swamp, stop murder, call me sceptical on his abilities.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

If you lived around here you'd probably know they were reassigned to neighborhood units. In particular ones with higher crime rates so your argument is kinda moot.

Could be moot.... There is definitely a far left narrative bolstering this surge in crime that is emboldening bad people.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I'm not sure how that poor little girl will ever come back from such a traumatic experience like that..

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Could be moot.... There is definitely a far left narrative bolstering this surge in crime that is emboldening bad people.

Really? This shooting was political? I'd wager he knew his shooter and his shooter knew him.

He got shot in what is one of the very few places left in all of NYC that aren't that great. This wasn't political.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
So, build a wall, drain the swamp, stop murder, call me sceptical on his abilities.

So the left fights tooth and nail for 3 plus years to NOT build the wall, NOT drain the swamp at all cost, and now you suggest Trump backed out of his promises?

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Happens frequently. Would not have made the news 30 days ago.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I agree. I'm not really going out on a limb here when I say I think it was gang or drug related. People got shot in that area of the Bronx because that area of the Bronx isn't that safe.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

So the left fights tooth and nail for 3 plus years to NOT build the wall, NOT drain the swamp at all cost, and now you suggest Trump backed out of his promises?

No, never said that at all, just saying he writes cheques he has no ability to cash, he says things, without much understanding of what he can actually do. Really, just poking the "Trump need to swoop in and fix this"

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

I agree. I'm not really going out on a limb here when I say I think it was gang or drug related. People got shot in that area of the Bronx because that area of the Bronx isn't that safe.

Stuff like this isn't random. No one randomly pulls up and smokes a guy walking his daughter for no reason. The father either did some dirt and this was retribution or owed someone someone serious money.

Almost all the day to day urban violence is street related where the murderer knows the victim. Hardly any of it is completely random. Even the when you hear of kids / elderly getting shot they are often just collateral damage, not the intended target.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

How is that really any different than what that person did to floyd?

And don't say it's because ok for cops to murder please.

sorry nvm. off topic I guess.
edit on 8-7-2020 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join