It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Florida Sheriff says he is deputizing all the gun owners for the Rioters

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
That's retarded. We already have a problem with police badly hurting peaceful protesters. What do you guys want? Untrained "deputies" to open fire on a group of people looting a dollar tree?

No but you must want rioters to get away with beating people up and burning down innocent victims businesses and homes.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Here is a thread on ATS about rioters shooting at a passing car.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

video of this event where rioters attack a vehicle

edit on 3-7-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Clay CO FL wants to lay out how they see it.

"Don't fall victim to the claim that Law enforcement is bad"

He is calling them out right here. Posted on July 1st, 2020.

"Lawlessness is unacceptable in Clay County, I know what happens when lawlessness prevails"

"Threaten all you want that you are coming to Clay County,.... you will have something waiting for you..."
" the second you step out from your Constitutional rights, then we are going to give you everything you want! ...."

Race should not be a factor in this story at all. It should have just read "FL sheriff is deputizing all gun owners for the rioters".

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Not for nothing, but this is a small county and I doubt they had any or will see any rioters or looters. It kind of strikes me as another empty government feel good gesture.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma

"Lawlessness is unacceptable in Clay County, I know what happens when lawlessness prevails"

"Threaten all you want that you are coming to Clay County,.... you will have something waiting for you..."
" the second you step out from your Constitutional rights, then we are going to give you everything you want! ...."

Race should not be a factor in this story at all. It should have just read "FL sheriff is deputizing all gun owners for the rioters".

IF Black Lives Matter wasn't in the mix we could agree with this.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Not for nothing, but this is a small county and I doubt they had any or will see any rioters or looters. It kind of strikes me as another empty government feel good gesture.

It hits me as a guarantee that the looters won't come there. I bet there are places right now where people are recovering from riots who would think it is just common sense at this point. The cops aren't coming if they are dealing with a riot. Every county should consider this war and deputize their people too, it sure seems.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: jtma508
There are still sporadic violence in the City of Tampa. Two officers were ambushed in a setup a couple of weeks ago responding to a false report of shots fired with a victim down. An unruly mob then attacked them somewhere off of 22 street. The only night of actual rioting we had was swiftly put down by the Sheriff's office leading the TPD.

There have been ongoing altercations being setup with outsiders flowing into the city like mad. I work at a busy store right off a main cross county interstate. There have been a # ton of out of towners showign up, mostly fitting a specific demographic, some who I have seen on TV at these rallies.

Our media has apparently been keeping it quiet though, some incidents I only see on social media. Once i saw was a clear attempt at social media propaganda trying to show the police in some abusive light showing a child screaming and cursing at police to let them go.

Those postings all refuse to report the fact that the mother of five children including that one were walking the around downtown barefooted, and then attempted to take the across an interstate. She was not even arrested, she was taken to a hospital with her kids for care.

So be watchful guys, the billionaires of the world are trying to overthrow the country and doing that by giving the people exactly what they have asked for, money that makes a difference to them but is mere pocket change to the wealthy overlords. Except these donations come with marching orders tangled in a web of malicious NGO's masquerading as civil rights efforts.

Its likely happening in many medium sized cities too.

Remember guys, the masks are the hide the identities of the stealth operatives out arresting opposition agents and operators working for the foreign powers. Due to the sensitive positions of some of these targets, the masks also keep their detainment quiet as well.

Its not only sick people or dead bodies being hauled around in the increasing number of ambulances on the streets folks. Many of those occupants are wearing handcuffs.

Notice an increasing number of high profile arrests seems to coincide with sudden focusing on covid again?? Not to mention the impending confrontation Israel will soon face over annexation of the west bank. That will probably be front and center starting next week though.

Ahh, a sweet grain of truth amongst the chaff. Thanks for the invaluable 'person on the scene' report and analysis.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   

It hits me as a guarantee that the looters won't come there.

I would have wagered anything that they wouldn't have gone their regardless. Bumf***, Florida isn't exactly what they've been targeting.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Doesn't matter if the sheriff was black, white, purple or a 4-legged creature, he is just stating what he intends to do to protect his turf. I don't see any reason to add his race in this story. It brings no value to this story. None, whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It hits me as a guarantee that the looters won't come there.

I would have wagered anything that they wouldn't have gone their regardless. Bumf***, Florida isn't exactly what they've been targeting.

I would be betting millions on it they won't now I am in that neighborhood this week.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Doesn't matter if the sheriff was black, white, purple or a 4-legged creature, he is just stating what he intends to do to protect his turf. I don't see any reason to add his race in this story. It brings no value to this story. None, whatsoever.

Hey I WISH people were NOT idiots about humans being another human but SOME people won't get the message ANY other way but to have it thrown back at them. I think you can understand that and not be offended. I TRULY wish people would love their neighbor and follow that every day.

If you read any of my posts, that is my continuous theme. I mean I believe in praying about this. I don't believe in being stupid and pretending that unprotected people are safe with the BLM, ANTIFA, KKK or ISIS types in their lives.

edit on 3-7-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I would be betting millions on it they won't now I am in that neighborhood this week.

Great.

In more breaking news Nome, Alaska deputized all polar bears to eat looters that will never show up.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
They should do that everywhere.

You have special needs and naturally violent people destroying property and the left pander to them

Its. Beyond disgusting and uncivilized.

If its ine thing America always has was civilized people who strived for cleanliness.

Today the left pride themselves in not even using deodorant and. Being enormously over weight

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   

No, rioters should be arrested or dispersed. But you need trained police to do that. Not triger happy gun owners who just got a new level of power.

Peaceful protesters are already having rights violated and being hurt. What we don't need is the peaceful protesters getting hurt because of itchy trigger fingers looking for any excuse.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Hey I WISH people were NOT idiots about humans being another human but SOME people won't get the message ANY other way but to have it thrown back at them. I think you can understand that and not be offended. I TRULY wish people would love their neighbor and follow that every day.

If you read any of my posts, that is my continuous theme. I mean I believe in praying about this. I don't believe in being stupid and pretending that unprotected people are safe with the BLM, ANTIFA, KKK or ISIS types in their lives.

Well, the theme on ATS is that if race is not a factor in a thread, we must refrain from race baiting by making the thread more tangible, more wholesome and authentic and telling it from altruistic standpoint. I don't see how his race benefits or diminishes this story. Every which I look at it, it just screams race baiting to me. Sorry, but it is what it is.

And oh, BTW, lumping BLM with ISIS and the KKK is irresponsible and disingenuous on your part. BLM's narrative may be irritating and bothersome to some groups of people but I fail to see how they are terrorizing, maiming or killing other human beings as ISIS or the KKK has.

Let's be honest here for a second, shall we.
edit on 3-7-2020 by Jaellma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
But instead the let them 'have their space'

you DO Remember they let them burn the places down or did Mandela affect kick in?

originally posted by: blueman12

No, rioters should be arrested or dispersed. But you need trained police to do that. Not triger happy gun owners who just got a new level of power.

Peaceful protesters are already having rights violated and being hurt. What we don't need is the peaceful protesters getting hurt because of itchy trigger fingers looking for any excuse.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
no IT IS NOT .

ISIS , BLM , ANTIFA and the KKK want to burn down neighborhoods and kill Law Enforcement Officers.

Extremism is extremism!!!!

Well, the theme on ATS is that if race is not a factor in a thread, we must refrain from race baiting by making the thread more tangible, more wholesome and authentic and telling it from altruistic standpoint. I don't see how his race benefits or diminishes this story. Every which I look at it, it just screams race baiting to me. Sorry, but it is what it is.

And oh, BTW, lumping BLM with ISIS and the KKK is irresponsible and disingenuous on your part. BLM's narrative may be irritating and bothersome to some groups of people but I fail to see how they are terrorizing, maiming or killing other human beings as ISIS or the KKK has.

Let's be honest here for a second, shall we.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I still think it's not a smart idea to let every gun owner be a deputy. The untrained owners will end up shooting themselves, a neighbor or even a cop.

Although considering there are still multiple protests a week in multiple states with no burning down neighborhoods and riots, it's likely this town will not get the action that some people seem to want.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Yes, let peaceful protesters practice their right to protest. We should not be violating rights because of looters.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

BLM is mostly peaceful. Hundreds pf thousands porotesting peacefully under the BLM mantra.

The minority who create violence because of BLM reasons are not the majority of BLM.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join