It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Couple Gets Doxxed for Defending Their Property

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Ok first up the video. It is about a couple in St Louis that where defending their private property. A mob came into their private gated community.

The man defended his property with a rifle and the woman with a hand gun.

Here is an additional follow up source from the USA today.

Missouri couple point guns at protesters calling for St. Louis mayor to resign

A white man and woman pointed guns at protesters marching through St. Louis and calling for Mayor Lyda Krewson to resign on Sunday night.

Video from the protest circulating on social media shows the man pointing a semi-automatic rifle and the woman pointing a pistol at the crowd walking past their home in the upscale Central West End neighborhood of the Missouri city.

The St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department said it responded to a "call for help" from a 63-year-old man and a 61-year-old woman around 5:30 p.m. Sunday. The pair said they went to investigate a loud commotion coming from the street and saw a group of people break an iron gate marked with "No Trespassing" and "Private Street" signs, according to police.

USA TODAY

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
They weren't protecting anything from anyone. The protestors were LET IN, they didn't "break in". They weren't doing anything to that couple.

And honestly, I don't care what side of the various debates you fall on to, but that lady waving that gun around like that is ridiculously dangerous. She could've accidentally shot someone NOT on her property, herself OR her husband.

I thought you NRA nuts wanted guns for responsible people. Waving guns around like that at people is not responsible. I hope it's criminal.

+58 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Melen

Lies, and if you watched the video you will see they were not let in and tresspassing!

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Wrong state to be messing around in.

Missouri Castle Doctrine

Missouri's law is more extensive than those of other states because it allows you to use deadly force to attack an intruder to protect any private property that you own, in addition to yourself or another individual.

Missouri has a law that allows citizens to defend themselves in public areas. There is not a duty to retreat. Sometimes referred to as a Stand Your Ground law, in Missouri, if you have a legal right to be in a location, then you also have a right to protect yourself if you're in imminent threat of deadly harm

+28 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Melen

I thought you NRA nuts wanted guns for responsible people. Waving guns around like that at people is not responsible. I hope it's criminal.

I find it fascinating how you assume what my political background is and what organizations I do or do not subscribe to .

Is this what psychologist refer to as projection?

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Missouri Castle Doctrine

Missouri's law is more extensive than those of other states because it allows you to use deadly force to attack an intruder to protect any private property that you own, in addition to yourself or another individual.

Missouri has a law that allows citizens to defend themselves in public areas. There is not a duty to retreat. Sometimes referred to as a Stand Your Ground law, in Missouri, if you have a legal right to be in a location, then you also have a right to protect yourself if you're in imminent threat of deadly harm

You don't have a right to wave your gun around at people like an idiot.

I can't believe any responsible gun owners would spend 2 seconds defending that lady. That lady is WHY people want stricter gun laws.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius

I find it fascinating how you assume what my political background is and what organizations I do or do not subscribe to .

I can make inferences based on what side of this debate you appear to be on. You appear to be on the side of a crazy old lady waving a pistol around like it's a damn toy. Anyone who defends that is an idiot.

+33 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Missouri Castle Doctrine

I can't believe any responsible gun owners would spend 2 seconds defending that lady. That lady is WHY people want stricter gun laws.

Those trespassers is why she was waving a gun around. That is literally all you have for an argument as well, pretty sad the lengths you guys go to defend criminals.

+8 more 
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

While the way they were brandishing the guns is not the best way to do it, I agree with what they were trying to do.
I would have done the same but just not they way they were doing it.

link   

Missouri Castle Doctrine

Those trespassers is why she was waving a gun around. That is literally all you have for an argument as well, pretty sad the lengths you guys go to defend criminals.

Responsible gun owners should be allowed to have guns. Ladies who think waving it like a toy is OK should not. Your other arguments are irrelevant.

+27 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Missouri Castle Doctrine

Actually the article says this.

“ When the victims observed multiple subjects who were armed, they then armed themselves and contacted police," the incident summary said.”

That allows you to wave your gun around in Missouri.

And I’m going to go out on a limb here and wager that both of those guns are legally registered.

+22 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

They weren't protecting anything from anyone. The protestors were LET IN, they didn't "break in". They weren't doing anything to that couple.

And honestly, I don't care what side of the various debates you fall on to, but that lady waving that gun around like that is ridiculously dangerous. She could've accidentally shot someone NOT on her property, herself OR her husband.

Riiight, they should sit back and watch the angry mob destroy and loot their house. Assault and maybe kill him and his wife? Whatev. sucks to be them.

Call the cops? Nope, they're the bad guys remember, disband them.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I think one should be able to defend their property, I don't think they did it the right way though. I would sit on the porch, not pointing or displaying a weapon, but having it concealed or close.

The protesters walking by, was not a brandish weapons deal..yet.

JM2C

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius

I can make inferences based on what side of this debate you appear to be on. You appear to be on the side of a crazy old lady waving a pistol around like it's a damn toy. Anyone who defends that is an idiot.

Fair enough believe what you will. Its probably futile at this point to not convince you that I am not some right wing lunatic. I guess you can thank the Democrats for embracing far left ideology and pushing moderates like me from the party.

Hail the right wing! ( sarcasm)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

While the way they were brandishing the guns is not the best way to do it, I agree with what they were trying to do.

That and better training, it is clear the lady has zero looking at her trigger discipline.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

I agree.
She had no clue.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I have no issues with people defending their property however it didn't look like anyone was on their property, threatening their property or threatening them, as a matter of fact the one guy was pushing people to stay on the street/sidewalk.

Plus her waving that around was just plain ass stupid, that's not smart at all.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

originally posted by: RazorV66

That and better training, it is clear the lady has zero looking at her trigger discipline.

For all we know these might be new gun owners there has been an increase in guns sales in mostly suburban liberals first because of corona then even more after the riots.
They may not have any fire arm experience. They could be wealthy Liberals that panicked weeks earlier because they saw what was going on and decided the needed to arm themselves .

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Ya, she was ridiculous, has no business holding a gun.

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Technically it was a private road not a public one so the protesters were on their property
edit on 29-6-2020 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join