It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Replace the Police with Thought-Police

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Police forces around the country must be removed as soon as possible. This will allow for the new totalitarian thought-police to take full control. It's much safer this way. And that's what is most important - safety. People can't handle freedom. Nor can they handle free-thinking. Herein comes the thought-police.

The thought-police will be much more capable than our current judicial system. With the old policing system, you would have a small jury of your peers, but now with the new system you will have the entire world judging a scenario which they know nothing about. Thanks to your favorite mainstream media outlet, you will know exactly how to judge! You will feel super smart and important because you are supporting the right side on every issue.

This agenda of super-righteousness lacks fallibility, and is the moral apex of human consciousness. It is super tolerant of all ideas, except ideas that disagree with the thought-police consensus. People won't have to think for themselves anymore, because they will see exactly what they're supposed to think by looking through the top thought-police opinions on the TV, facebook, instagram, and twitter (don't worry, all the stupid fake opinions will be removed). This mob mentality of righteous indignation will be able to quickly destroy any rebels.

Masks will become a permanent mandate, for your safety. If you disagree, then you definitely love killing the elderly. There is no in-between, or even time to express your opinion, because you will be promptly ridiculed by the thought-police and bring shame to yourself and family. Any science that fits the thought-police narrative will become dogmatic undeniable fact. Vaccines are a permanent mandate for your safety. Again, if you disagree, then you definitely love killing children.

The thought-police will also help you handle the stress of the existential dilemma. You will be repeatably told from an early age that you are the descendants of mutant apes that were ultimately created from a great-grand-daddy pond goo. It's great, you already have all the answers you need. The answer is that you're a meaningless blob of flesh, so get all your hedonistic pleasure in quickly before you die! If you disagree then you will be deemed scientifically illiterate and banned from ever expressing your opinion publicly.

Now that everyone is woke thanks to the thought-police, everyone will get along great. Sex will be transient and meaningless, because emotions should only be used as a weapon to destroy the logic of the opposition. Speaking of sex, vasectomy's will be incentivized with massive tax write-offs. Aborted fetuses will become a commodity. All the top thought-police will have an abundance of fetal tissue to make sure their superior morality approaches immortality. All lives matter - except innocent babies, old-school police officers, and everyone who disagrees with the thought-police.

All replies that disagree with the sentiment of the thought-police will be blocked.
1) because you're wrong.
2) because I'm super sensitive to even the most minuscule microaggression.
edit on 18-6-2020 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

As above so below.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Nice. Gave me a laff.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
You mean like in the movie Minority Report?

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

People aren't afraid of the rule of law,they seem in general to be afraid of responsibility. Don't@me culture, while starting as a joke, has actually become a thing.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The Ministry of Truth

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: rom12345
The Ministry of Truth

No one on this forum wants to REALLY discuss the truth. There is a very distinct reason why 2020 (2+2 = 4) = 1984 (1+9+8+4 = 22 = 2+2=4). No coincidence Wonder Woman 1984 is coming out soon...

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlukeSkywalker

The Ministry of Truth

No one on this forum wants to REALLY discuss the truth. There is a very distinct reason why 2020 (2+2 = 4) = 1984 (1+9+8+4 = 22 = 2+2=4). No coincidence Wonder Woman 1984 is coming out soon...

...OR, your imagination's running wild.

link   

The Ministry of Truth

This is not how math works.
Demonstrably false.

link   

"They" have been at that game since long before Orwell conceived of 1984 and the "Thought-Police".

Aka the multitude of Organised religious practices across the globe and the division and racism mentality promoted by the majority of such throughout history.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
George was hip.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
In my experience with humans, the tendency to assert halve truth and lies truths to bolster an argument is wide spread at all levels. From the macro governments, to the micro relationships. I just assume people are probably having me on.
edit on 0000006084068America/Chicago18 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

The Ministry of Truth

Demonstrably false.

For you and Crumblick: OK, you're choosing to be plebeians who refuse to understand/accept REAL numerology (not just mathematics), but that doesn't take away from the fact that this Wonder Woman 1984 movie (the biggest release this year) is on purpose and coincides with what is currently happening in our world.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

The Ministry of Truth

Demonstrably false.

For you and Crumblick: OK, you're choosing to be plebeians who refuse to understand/accept REAL numerology (not just mathematics), but that doesn't take away from the fact that this Wonder Woman 1984 movie (the biggest release this year) is on purpose and coincides with what is currently happening in our world.

Magical thinking much ?
edit on 0000006083968America/Chicago18 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
They will come and take it all away.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Freedom and Democracy! Freedom and Democracy! DEATH to Domestic Terrorists! Ban assault guns!

Only option is Rise of Civilian Militia.
edit on 18-6-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

In my experience with humans, the tendency to assert halve truth and lies truths to bolster an argument is wide spread at all levels. From the macro governments, to the micro relationships. I just assume people are probably having me on.

Wait; what? Who is in charge, who is witnessing the deception employed upon you?

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Would you believe these two models would be cheaper, and more efficient then social experts who sound like wanna be psychologists.

If we make them coloured blind or have infrared, no way anyone can use the race card.

Besides, isnt the Roman Empire the same as the Holy Roman Empire.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Wait; what? Who is in charge, who is witnessing the deception employed upon you?

and who is watching them ?
I fear no one is in charge, they are all just pretending to be.
Some are just obliged to speak with authority, and other are obliged to believe them.
A weird kind of politeness.
malicious compliance.
edit on 0000006093569America/Chicago18 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
originally posted by: vethumanbeing

VHB: Wait; what? Who is in charge, who is witnessing the deception employed upon you?

rom12345: and who is watching them ?I fear no one is in charge, they are all just pretending to be. Some are just obliged to speak with authority, and other are obliged to believe them.A weird kind of politeness.malicious compliance.

You wish! (no one is in charge). This blatantly cheap Dinner Theater production of EARTH and its Civilizations has all been choreographed/designed. Everything you perceive to be happening real time NOW is ancient history. Do not fear rom12345, in the 3rd act at approximately 3000AD everything turns out fine.
edit on 18-6-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join