It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 846 Mystery

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
8x.5=4
4+4(.5)=6

So 5:5

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Right I agree with that...that's what I'm saying...but whether or not George Floyd, Kobe Bryant, or Nipsey Hussle was sacrificed...at the end of the day it's still flesh and blood human beings as the Illuminati so they can be taken out.

Unless you think the Illuminati are shape shifting reptilians? Or something supernatural? If not, then it doesn't matter if George Floyd was murdered with free Mason symbolism or not. At the end of the day, behind the curtain, it's still people. So even if it was a scheduled sacrifice, still doesn't make a difference, it's people killing people.
edit on 17-6-2020 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

As a student of Jung and synchronicity in general, lets try a little experiment. At precisely 8:46 pm MST, I'm going to send you a psychic message. It will be exactly 3 words long.

Your mission should you decide to accept it, will be to access and decipher the message I sent.

Respond on this thread if you want. I'll check back at 9:15 pm MST.

The 3 words in my transmission were....."Eat More Cheese" and to emphasize the phrase, I ate a piece of sharp cheddar.

I'll try again tomorrow.
edit on 18-6-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Lol, I saw your message just before going to sleep but was already too tired to figure out what 8:46 PM MST would have been in my timezone and answer. Before falling asleep "chicken deep sandwich" popped into my mind but it felt random not like I was picking up on something. Food related thoug (deep = dip?) - so I guess I scored 2 out of 10?

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Excellent post, sir, and what ATS should be all about.

Synchromysticism is new to me and it looks like it's going to be a lot of fun!

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Yeah, you gonna love synchromysticism. For instance check out that post by olaru12 two posts above your own post. Got it? As an experiment he was thinking at me "Eat More Cheese" to see if I would pick it up. Along comes you with username Whodathunkdatcheese.

edit on 18-6-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Interesting thread. I see synchromysticism in two aspects.
In the logical aspect, I see that the mind will always find what it is looking for. Everything we look at, has many variables and when we look at different things carefully enough, then we will always find the common variables.
In the spirital aspect, I see that there is a level of reality that is like a swirling and bending movement of geometric lines that have different patterns where at some point the lines connect and then part again. It's like moments of planetary alligment, but happening inside of everything, not just in space.
I think that both of these aspects are telling the same thing in a different language and don't contradict with eachother. When we use our minds to find the common variables, then we are actually bending the geometric patterns to our will to create the moments of connection. When connections are made, then we can access information on a larger scope of reality and can also give effect to it if wanted. The information is accessed similary how inspiration works - we sometimes get detailed good ideas, feelings and thoughts seemingly mysteriously. I think that this mystery also has a logical and systemic aspect of it.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
YAHOO Answers:
'What does tax code 846 mean?'

RESPONSE:
"Code 846 is refund issued and the amount shown there is the amount you will receive."

Some good news regarding the numbers, then!

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Yeah, you gonna love synchromysticism. For instance check out that post by olaru12 two posts above your own post. Got it? As an experiment he was thinking at me "Eat More Cheese" to see if I would pick it up. Along comes you with username Whodathunkdatcheese.

Synchronicity breeds synchronicity!

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
This is the same as the 11:11 thing.

It's called confirmation bias. It's the entire basis for all the Karens on Twitter saying "Q sEnT mE" making obscure links to times of tweets.

A total nothing burger. Maybe focus on the saudis continuing to bomb Yemen with weapons you sell them. Actual, factual, provable atrocities.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 03:00 AM
link   
This looks interesting:

UDC President to kneel for 8:46 at 8:46 pm for 9 days while school's lights are dimmed

Starting Friday night, President Ronald Mason Jr. will begin a nine-day journey he hopes will ignite change. President Mason will take a knee and the university’s lights will dim for 8 minutes and 46 seconds at 8:46 pm.

I am not really interested in the politics of this - just the symbolism and synchronicities. So far I noticed:

dark/light duality
black/white
Mason (name)
"Masonic" pillars (see pictures in article)

Yes, I am aware of confirmation bias and still think there is more to it. Parts of the article sound highly ritualistic to me. Mason describes a

nine-day journey

“The first eight nights will honor the 8 minutes and 46 seconds that the knee was on George Floyd’s neck, but then the last night will be a candlelight vigil 

Please do not interpret this as anti this or anti that or anti anything.

This symbolical multi day journey from dark to light reminds me of an older thread I made in 2015:

Putin's Return from Underworld, Russian Fleet in Total Solar Eclipse and a Warning to Lithuania?

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

Please let me know what you mean exactly by "with weapons you sell them" because I think I detect confirmation bias. Also, please let us all know what you personally are doing about these factual, provable atrocities.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 03:40 AM
link   
my clock was predicting 9:11 twice a day for as long as I can remember. It's still predicting it every day since so clearly we should expect another 9:11 in the near or far future.....

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 04:27 AM
link   

On 31 December 2019, the WHO China Country Office was informed of cases of pneumonia of unknown etiology (unknown cause) detected in Wuhan City, Hubei Province of China. As of 3 January 2020, a total of 44 patients with pneumonia of unknown etiology have been reported to WHO by the national authorities in China. Of the 44 cases reported, 11 are severely ill, while the remaining 33 patients are in stable condition. According to media reports, the concerned market in Wuhan was closed on 1 January 2020 for environmental sanitation and disinfection.

www.who.int...

"Of the 44 cases reported, 11 are severely ill, while the remaining 33 patients are in stable condition."

there is so much to see for the capable eye.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Well you can't actually compare dates and time. But still, it is an interesting concept. You have to take into account our base 12 system that we are using for mesuring time. Maybe you should try it on some other system or just measure it as a whole, not minutes and seconds, just duration (526 seconds on base 12 system).

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: game over man

The idea in this case is that this is a numerical language created by the powers being the scenes ruling everything. They are talking to each other and to us although we don't know the language because we don't know the code. The rules are that they have to communicate their intentions in the open, and this is how they do that without giving everything away. They use numerical code.

Seems like a lot of effort for no pay off.

So what is being communicated via the number 846 and wouldn't a WhatsApp message be easier?

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I just read yesterday that the George Floyd murder doesn't last for 8:46--its something closer to like 7 min 30 seconds.

Other than than...interesting theory

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I'm a musician and i share the birthday with Tori amos, Lane Staley and Johnny lee hooker, all musicians.

The universe is weird and scary.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

I'm a musician and i share the birthday with Tori amos, Lane Staley and Johnny lee hooker, all musicians.

The universe is weird and scary.

Considering how many musicians there are, it would be much weirder if you didn't share a birthday with any of them.

Sharing birthdays is much more likely than you think anyway - statisticians call it the birthday paradox.

In probability theory, the birthday problem or birthday paradox concerns the probability that, in a set of n randomly chosen people, some pair of them will have the same birthday. By the pigeonhole principle, the probability reaches 100% when the number of people reaches 367 (since there are only 366 possible birthdays, including February 29). However, 99.9% probability is reached with just 70 people, and 50% probability with 23 people. These conclusions are based on the assumption that each day of the year (excluding February 29) is equally probable for a birthday.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: FatherLukeDuke

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: game over man

The idea in this case is that this is a numerical language created by the powers being the scenes ruling everything. They are talking to each other and to us although we don't know the language because we don't know the code. The rules are that they have to communicate their intentions in the open, and this is how they do that without giving everything away. They use numerical code.

Seems like a lot of effort for no pay off.

Maybe because we can't understand.
There are many instances of sacredness and worship involved with numbers.

small example

Arithmomancy, also called arithmancy, from the Greek arithmos (“number”) and manteia (“divination”), was practiced by the ancient Greeks, Chaldeans, and Hebrews; its successor is numerology.

www.britannica.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join