It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 846 Mystery

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
8:46 has become a symbol.

8:46 Chauvin's knee on Floyd's neck
8:46 Flight 11 crashes into the WTC (911)

Here is a list of events and persons tied to the 8:46 or 846 enigma that I have found and it is probably just the tip of the iceberg:

Floyd/Chauvin 2020
Hawaii false missile alert 2018
Stephen Paddock 2017 (via Gematria)
NJ train crash 2016
Egyptian Revolution 2011
Twin Towers 2001
Flight 255 1987
Moorgate tube crash 1975
Adam Weishaupt 1776 (via Gematria)
Rollo 846 AD
Dido 846 BC

Before going into detail a disclaimer. I view stuff like this through the lense of synchromysticism.

synchromysticism

The drawing of connections in modern culture (movies, music lyrics, historical happenings and esoteric knowledge); and finding connections that could be coming from the "collective unconscious mind"; and finding connections between occult knowledge (i.e. esoteric fraternities, cults and secret rituals), politics and mass media.
link

To some, probably most, this means woo, pseudoscience and bs. That's ok. I think there is more to it. Now let's dive in.

846 BC is the year Queen Dido, founder and first queen of the Phoenician city-state of Carthage was born. And this seems to link the number 846 to human sacrifice in general and child sacrifice in particular.

During my initial research I repeatedly noticed pictures of bottles of olive oil prominently displaying the 846 but I decided to look into that at a later time as I didn't quite see how it could be connected but lo and behold:

March 15, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- CHO AMERICA, a leading single source producer of premium extra virgin olive oils and specialty oils, is proud to introduce Origin 846 its new unfiltered and unprocessed organic and conventional extra virgin olive oil. 
link

March 15 ? Beware of the Ides of March!

Origin 846 is named in honor of the Phoenician Queen Dido, daughter of Mattan I and the sister of Pygmalion who was born in 846 BC.

After a long voyage, Dido arrives at the coast of North Africa and settles in Carthage.
link

Jan 23 2014
Ancient Carthaginians really did sacrifice their children

After decades of scholarship denying that the Carthaginians sacrificed their children, new research has found 'overwhelming' evidence that this ancient civilisation really did carry out the practice.

A collaborative paper by academics from institutions across the globe, including Oxford University, suggests that Carthaginian parents ritually sacrificed young children as an offering to the gods.

And the practice of child sacrifice could even hold the key to why the civilisation was founded in the first place.

'If we accept that child sacrifice happened on some scale, it begins to explain why the colony was founded in the first place.
'Perhaps the reason the people who established Carthage and its neighbours left their original home of Phoenicia – modern-day Lebanon – was because others there disapproved of their unusual religious practice.
'Child abandonment was common in the ancient world, and human sacrifice is found in many historical societies, but child sacrifice is relatively uncommon. Perhaps the future Carthaginians were like the Pilgrim Fathers leaving from Plymouth – they were so fervent in their devotion to the gods that they weren't welcome at home any more.

Adam Weishaupt is 846 in English Gematria. In 1776 Adam Weishaupt founderd the Order of the Illuminati.

Stephen Paddock also resolves to 846 in English Gematria. That ties the Las Vegas Harvest festival shooting to human sacrifice and the Illuminati.

The mirror to Queen Dido's 846 BC birth year is 846 AD, year of birth of Viking Rollo who became the first Duke of Normandy.

Rollo
St. Clair
Sinclair
Knights Templar
Rosslyn Chapel
Freemasonry

Now with all of this in mind let's give a closer look to some of the events I listed above:

The Moorgate tube crash occurred on 28 February 1975 at 8:46 am on the London Underground's Northern City Line; 43 people died and 74 were injured after a train failed to stop at the line's southern terminus, Moorgate station, and crashed into its end wall. It is considered the worst peacetime accident on the London Underground. 
link

Northwest Airlines Flight 255, a McDonnell Douglas MD-82, crashed shortly after takeoff from Detroit Metropolitan Airport on August 16, 1987, at about 8:46 p.m. EDT (00:46 UTC August 17), killing all six crew members and 148 of its 149 passengers, along with two people on the ground. The sole survivor was a 4-year-old girl who sustained serious injuries. It was the second-deadliest aviation accident at the time in the United States.
link

September 2016
New Jersey train crash: A visual timeline

8:38 a.m.
According to a New Jersey Transit schedule, the train is scheduled to arrive at the terminal.

8:45 a.m.
The train crashes into a platform at the terminal.

8:46 a.m.
Twitter reports of the crash are almost instantaneous.

FEMA Hack / NJ Train Crash

FEMA was hacked last night and they sent out a fake emergency broadcast to a news station in New york (WKTV NewsChannel 2), At the end of the message the phrase "Would you, Could you on a train"

Just saw a headline about an 8:46 rally in Memphis - the link strangely doesn't seem to lead to the article though. Here is a screenshot:

8:46 has become a symbol for BLM

BLM has been compared to the Arab Spring

Memphis - Egypt

Egypt unrest: 846 killed in protests - official toll

The Egyptian revolution was part of the Arab Spring. One of the causes for the unrest in Egypt with its 846 deaths was police brutality.

Trumpets Of The Apocalypse And The Hawaii False Missile Alert

False Alarm / Weird Emergency Broadcast Watch 2018

Bonus synchronicity re George Floyd's death:

link

"I can't breathe!
Chedvah breathing

I think of this as a mirror, just like Dido and Rollo's birth years are mirrored.

Well, there you have it: the 846 mystery.

edit on 17-6-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Good post, interesting.
Thanks for sharing that!

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Thanks and you are welcome! Here is a little ditty for you:

Bach - WTC I Prelude and fugue in C major BWV 846

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Holy War: The Year the Muslims Took Rome

That night, the basilica of St. Peter gleamed with breathtaking brilliance. A few years earlier, Leo III’s predecessor, pope Hadrian I, had covered the entire floor of the sanctuary with plates of silver; he had covered the walls with gold plates and enclosed it all with a balustrade of gold weighing 1,328 pounds. He had remade the sanctuary gates with silver, and had placed on the iconostasis six images also made of silver, representing Christ, Mary, the archangels Gabriel and Michael, and saints Andrew and John. Finally, in order to make this splendor visible to all, he had ordered the assembly of a candelabrum in the form of a huge cross, on which 1,365 candles burned.....

But less than half a century later, none of this remained. And what happened remains generally unknown among Christians today.

What happened is that in 846 some Muslim Arabs arrived in a fleet at the mouth of the Tiber, made their way to Rome, sacked the city, and carried away from the basilica of St. Peter all of the gold and silver it contained.

edit on 6172020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

ETA Additional LINK - The Muslim Sack of Rome and St Peter's in 846 AD
edit on 6172020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Well let's mark our calendars for 8, 4, 2022 and see if something big happens.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Oh yes, I had seen that. I wonder if this also ties to Phoenicia/Carthage. Punic wars, Ides of March, ongoing rivalry between Rome and Cathargo.

Rollo and Dido: return of the 50m-selling siblings who blundered into stardom

Dido was indeed named after Queen Dido by her mother.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I sent the link to this in an email to a NON ATS member who is interested in Numerology. She studies the Tree of Life and calls Jesus by his Hebrew name Yehoshua IIRC.

I think you did real well putting this OP together!

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Thanks, and if you get some feedback from her I would love to see her opinion if she is ok with you sharing it!

Insomnia by Faithless 8:46 remix by Rollo:

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Fascinating stuff indeed. Thanks for the thread

If possible, could you clear up some confusion I have please?

In the image below, the phone shows a time of 8:46
The first alert is shown to have happened 39m ago, which puts the time at 8:07
The second alert is shown to have happened 1m ago, which puts the time at 8:45

Am I missing something as to why this event is linked to 8:46? Or is "near" 8:46 good enough?

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Just a useless Dumbass remark.

8:46 on an analogue clock would be 36° a perfect 1/10th of a whole.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate

Several thoughts on that:

- first of all I think there is something more to the 846 than just coincidence but I am not entirely sure myself.

- IF I am on to something here then it is a mix of intentional events, resonance effects and other phenomena. The Hawaii example to me looks like an intentional event either as a warning (no missile) or there was an actual missile that was intercepted. The timing as in some of the other events would have been complex. So "they" may have aimed at 8:46 but closely missed. IF the missile alert was real the question is when would it have exploded without being intercepted. My guess would be: probably at 8:46.

- With the Hawaii event additional synchronicities come into play. The timestamps point to Revelation- see the linked thread Trumpets of the Apocalypse...

In addition to what I wrote in that other thread back in 2018 before I even noticed the 846 itself let me add the following which somebody else pointed out to me:

Revelation 8:4-6

4 The smoke of the incense, together with the prayers of God’s people, went up before God from the angel’s hand. 5 Then the angel took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and hurled it on the earth; and there came peals of thunder, rumblings, flashes of lightning and an earthquake.

The Trumpets

6 Then the seven angels who had the seven trumpets prepared to sound them.
link

I hope this explains it better why I felt it was relevant.

edit on 17-6-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: link added

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Thanks, and if you get some feedback from her I would love to see her opinion if she is ok with you sharing it!

Insomnia by Faithless 8:46 remix by Rollo:

She responded with
"Look for a Man made earthqauke. the Cabal is trying to trick us into a False Christ arriving. By using the same number it will have people thinking this is the sign that Christ is here due to the apparent synchronicity. Some of the people in that Cabal believe in their theory on how to fake us out way more than they do the Bible. "

ETA more

"The horrible acts of death and destrucion are their way telling us expect it again and again. They can't create anything but they can imitate"

And that will fool many apparently and already is.

edit on 17-6-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

The first Christ-like figure is not the one.

But in order to convince the world, he will seem to be. He'll be a convincing enough fake that even those of faith will be temped to fall for it. Part of that will be because he will have supernatural power behind him. Even Satan can appear as an angel of light.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

As a student of Jung and synchronicity in general, lets try a little experiment. At precisely 8:46 pm MST, I'm going to send you a psychic message. It will be exactly 3 words long.

Your mission should you decide to accept it, will be to access and decipher the message I sent.

Respond on this thread if you want. I'll check back at 9:15 pm MST.

edit on 17-6-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Your thread Jun, 17 2020

6- 1+7=8-2+0+2+0=4

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate

Thanks, debunked. I enjoy these conspiracy theories but there's only numerals 0-9, it's easy to come up with Free Mason patterns or repeating dates, years, time, etc...

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Alien hunters check mystery star for signs of E.T. or 'freaky' nature
Oct. 23, 2015

Last week I spoke to a trio of astronomers hoping to point some of Earth's most powerful radio telescopes at the distant, mysterious star KIC846 2852 that's "blinking" at us in a very unnatural way. The star's strange light curves could hypothetically be explained by the unlikely possibility of alien megastructures passing in front of it. Soon after the news broke, a different group of star watchers -- the SETI Institute -- started pointing its own "ears" toward the star to listen for signs of intelligent life.

www.cnet.com...

Coronavirus updates: 846 N.J. deaths; United cuts Newark flights; Lawn concert busted; Palm Sunday online. What you need to know. (April 5, 2020)

www.nj.com... ed-to-know-april-5-2020.html

Looking weird
846 hospitalizations due to COVID-19
11 views•Jun 17, 2020

edit on 17-6-2020 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I would, of course, be remiss if I didn't bring up the 9/23 thing that was hot a few years ago.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dumbass
Just a useless Dumbass remark.

8:46 on an analogue clock would be 36° a perfect 1/10th of a whole.

If it were 33* that would be interesting. Honestly I'm skeptical of the 8:46 time for George Floyd because the DA released that time. Could be off +or- a second.

The ex-cop who killed George Floyd raised his knee when the "paramedics" arrived then put it back down on his neck. 8:46 could be some sickos at their corrupt police department playing games.

What matters is he pressed his knee on George Floyd's neck with two other officers holding George Floyd down and one officer guarding for almost 9 minutes.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

With this kind of conspiracy, the 8:46 time being released by a DA doesn't invalidate it because it's the impression being created.

The idea in this case is that this is a numerical language created by the powers being the scenes ruling everything. They are talking to each other and to us although we don't know the language because we don't know the code. The rules are that they have to communicate their intentions in the open, and this is how they do that without giving everything away. They use numerical code.

So really, all that matters is that the right numbers are attached.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join