It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

two men found hanging...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   
so im not saying anything solid, but something smells a little fishy.

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com...

may 31, a black man was found hanging from a tree, near a library. ruled a suicide. malcolm harsch, victorville, 38 y.o.
10 days later, one hour away, another black man was found hanging from a tree, near city hall. ruled suicide. robert fuller, palmdale, 24 y.o.

perhaps its the recent unrest helping me to read into things just a bit, but i find it odd that 2 young black men would hang themselves from trees to commit suicide based on the history of black men getting hung from trees. not to mention the public buildings right next to them.

seems like a lot of coincidence, or im just seeing things.

put this in the time capsule and hope a third doesnt show up.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: stormson

That's some strange fruit.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   
There are cameras all over U.S. cities. If San Francisco leadership is not part of the (potential) crime(s), it will not take long to find out what happened.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   

"two men found hanging..."

Of course. You just knew this was coming.

Whether it's a suicide or something more sinister, I will bet everything I own that the media is going to use this to poke the hornet nest for sure.

This could end up bad. Wouldn't be surprised to see more trees sprouting "colored" fruits in the near future.
Haha, colored.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink

"two men found hanging..."

Of course. You just knew this was coming.

Whether it's a suicide or something more sinister, I will bet everything I own that the media is going to use this to poke the hornet nest for sure.

The MSM has made constant pot stirring (while appearing reasonably innocent) an art form. That's for sure.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
They do it because they know the brainless idiots who hang on every word they say will react, violently..which in turn fuels the fire...over and over and over.

We dont have a racism problem here, we have a brainwashed barely functioning brain problem.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormson
so im not saying anything solid, but something smells a little fishy.

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com...

may 31, a black man was found hanging from a tree, near a library. ruled a suicide. malcolm harsch, victorville, 38 y.o.
10 days later, one hour away, another black man was found hanging from a tree, near city hall. ruled suicide. robert fuller, palmdale, 24 y.o.

perhaps its the recent unrest helping me to read into things just a bit, but i find it odd that 2 young black men would hang themselves from trees to commit suicide based on the history of black men getting hung from trees. not to mention the public buildings right next to them.

seems like a lot of coincidence, or im just seeing things.

put this in the time capsule and hope a third doesnt show up.

Yes, definitely fishy for sure. How often are black men, or any man, found hanging from trees. Definitely something foul here.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   
No winners here either outcome. (you can bank on suicide).
We've been living in the shi++iest moments for a good two months now. People losing jobs, employers losing people.
Tough times all round. Hope the family and friends of these two can heal in peace.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma

Yes, definitely fishy for sure. How often are black men, or any man, found hanging from trees. Definitely something foul here.

No one does that unless they are making a statement, and if that is the case they better find a manifesto or something and not on their bodies, and some relationship as weird as it is.
edit on 14-6-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Everyone should just riot and find out the truth later. Toss out some assumptions and burn a city down. Great year we're having.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Maybe they died for the cause or maybe the cause did it to perpetuate the cause.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

An art form indeed!

Those in control have likely spent decades mastering the psychological manipulation of us all.
Looking around lately I'd say they're doing a pretty good job.

I believe a significant turn will be added to the line of history soon, and it won't be a good one.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

Maybe they died for the cause or maybe the cause did it to perpetuate the cause.

The cause is definitely COVID-19.

But, this is something I'd expect to happen in one of the racist south. not really in a place like California, but Victorville and Palmdale? Not too many white people there. My ex-wife has family there, and when I visited a few times I was the only white guy I saw. Mostly Hispanics and black people.

So, I don't how this is going to get spun.

Terrible though. That's not right.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

I heard it was loaded with white power/sepreatist types.

I didn't put that in cause it was on Twitter and I had no confirmation. Now I'm glad I left it out.

A good eye witness is better than "I heard" any day.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   

I mean... It's possible. There's not a whole lot there. A lot of empty desert. So, is it possible there's some group of white supremacists there? I guess, but they'd have been chased out. It's the kind of place where if you aren't brown and stop at a gas station the cashier tells ya you should move on through as soon as ya can.

My ex-wife is Mexican, so I was surrounded by her family, and like I said there really isn't anything to do there, so we pretty much stayed at her family's house.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   

I was going to try and post some pictures, but you can easily check it out yourself.

Palmdale and Victorville are next to each other, and right to the south is West Covina and Asuza. Some of the worst Hispanic gangs are in those cities. To the west there is LA. There was some white supremacist/Nazi gangs in LA, but I'm fairly certain they've been confined to just being prison gangs now.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

The cause is definitely COVID-19.

But, this is something I'd expect to happen in one of the racist south. not really in a place like California, but Victorville and Palmdale? Not too many white people there. My ex-wife has family there, and when I visited a few times I was the only white guy I saw. Mostly Hispanics and black people.

So, I don't how this is going to get spun.

Terrible though. That's not right.

Covid 19 huh if that was true there should be bodies hanging all over the world. The cause through out his has no problem to have a few sacrificial lambs to further their cause.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   

The above picture is a satellite view of Victorville.

The above picture is a satellite view of Palmdale.

This picture is a satellite view of the surrounding area.

Palmdale and Victorville are situated in the desert.

Just south across the mountain range are cities with heavy Latino gang presence. There isn't really any room for any white supremacists there.

Are there some? It's a possibility, but they don't go around parading it, because if they did it would be a death sentence.
edit on 1462020 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This didn't happen in San Francisco. Palmdale and Victorville are out in the desert. Minimal police presence. Minimal surveillance capabilities.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

don't agree as in most modern countries there's cameras every were you cant fart without being caught on camera

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join