It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trump to hold rally in city know for the worst massacre of blacks in us history

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma
a reply to: research100

Yes, Black Wall Street was a thriving and booming business community for black people. The murderous act was an act or pure and vile terrorism by the neighboring white communities. Black Wall Street was never able to recover to its wondrous glory but the history is a history many would want people to just forget.

Trump wont let it be forgotten, I'm surprised people think he is oblivious and wont try to make good out of it.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

TRUMP IS HOLDING A RALLY IN TULSA????

That's IT!

I'm voting for Biden now.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Breakthestreak

He’s winning in November and you know that.

Of course he is dear , of course he is.
:roll

Maybe stop with your media fed hyperbole?

You guys can't resist can you , you keep on telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.

Delusional much.

Remember when YOU said the same in in 2016

Now suddenly you’re under the delusion that he actually has LESS support now?

This is hilarious

He’s winning again this year. But believe the media if you want. They’re always right

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens
a reply to: Jaellma

Yeah, it's incredibly sad.

I like how there is an argument going around that says "Yes 1000 whites massacred a town of black people but it didn't have anything to do with race. It was economics."

Try that logic on for size.

I guess the argument is once an African American gets a piece of the pie somehow its normal that white people go crazy and fire bomb their towns and murder them buy the hundreds because, you know, thats what angry poor people do to their rich masters.

Yes, the argument is spun many ways with various twists and turns. It would be nice to hear some say yeah, that's what really happened but most of the time the apologists will say it was the blacks who provoked it and executed it and they must all move on from the past because the past can only hold you down, blah, blah, blah.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

You seriously believe President Trump is not winning a second term and then you call other people delusional

Can’t make this shiit up
edit on 11 6 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Yes, Black Wall Street was a thriving and booming business community for black people. The murderous act was an act or pure and vile terrorism by the neighboring white communities. Black Wall Street was never able to recover to its wondrous glory but the history is a history many would want people to just forget.

Well, it was a heavily Democrat-run area at the time under the Democrat party's Jim Crow laws.

So although racism wasn't the primary reason it happened, THAT certainly didn't help at all...

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Yeah, it's incredibly sad.

I like how there is an argument going around that says "Yes 1000 whites massacred a town of black people but it didn't have anything to do with race. It was economics."

Try that logic on for size.

I guess the argument is once an African American gets a piece of the pie somehow its normal that white people go crazy and fire bomb their towns and murder them buy the hundreds because, you know, thats what angry poor people do to their rich masters.

It's cute that you don't understand the reality of it, even when I proved it to you.

Race most certainly was a factor in it but not the primary factor.

Happening in the Democrat-controlled South under Jim Crow laws certainly didn't help...

You know, the Democrat party passed those.

Perhaps it would be best if we just got rid of the obviously racist party because of their long history of racism.

But to you its Trump's fault, AmIright?

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Are you implying in 1921 racism was only in Democrat held areas? In 1921?

Also I though race had nothing to do with it!

I like the attempt but jeez.

And who implied something that happened 100 years ago was Trumps fault?
Is that possible in your world?

The OP is regarding the fact that he is knowingly antagonizing African Americans.

Because they were so economically dominant that one time in Tulsa and he's celebrating that (sarc off)
edit on 11-6-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
“Knowingly antagonising African Americans”

That’s a lie. The President openly supports black America.

Unlike the dEms who proudly wear the colors of the Ashanti slave traders and bend over backwards to keep blacks oppressed

MILLIONS of black Americans will be voting Trump, AGAIN. Will even a single one be voting dEmocrat?

I think not
edit on 11 6 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Are you implying in 1921 racism was only in Democrat held areas? In 1921?

I like the attempt but jeez.

And who implied something that happened 100 years ago was Trumps fault? Is that possible in your world?

The OP is regarding the fact that he is knowingly antagonizing African Americans.

Because they were so economically dominant that one time in Tulsa and he's celebrating that.

SoOo let me get this straight... it's been awhile since I was a Democrat so I have to dumb down a bit.

99 years ago, an affluent black community is destroyed by poor white people, with the assistance of Tulsa's Democratic leaders (and Klansmen members, it was assumed at the time.)

Totally racist.

Today, affluent white communities are being destroyed by poor black people, with the assistance of Democratic party leadership.

Totally justified and not racist at all.

OH!!!!

And Trump's fault, both 99 years ago and today.

Does that about cover it for you?

edit on 11-6-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Symbolically, we see Pelosi and Schumer kneeling in subjugation to the slave trader leaders they honor and depend upon to keep the Democrat Party's plantation in business.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Unlike the dEms who proudly wear the colors of the Ashanti slave traders and bend over backwards to keep blacks oppressed

Curious as to why you capitalize the "E" in dEms? Is that code for something? I'm not to hip on the cool internet lingo and am just wondering.

Oh, sorry, what were you saying?

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Lol seriously? The man who said George Floyd is looking down smiling because it's a great day, because unemployment went down? Although black unemployment was still over 16%. A man who still refuses to calm the nation and escalates it? That guy?

Also I thought I posted it here, but the press secretary touted Trump received 8% of the black votes. You do realize there is 92% that he didn't get? You want to exclaim about 8%?

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Yes yes

Keep telling yourself that.

The last four years have seen that number grow. I’m sure the ‘press’ and the press secretary are fully aware of that

Hence the fake outrage

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Symbolically, we see Pelosi and Schumer kneeling in subjugation to the slave trader leaders they honor and depend upon to keep the Democrat Party's plantation in business.

They hate the black community and will do whatever it takes to keep them marginalised

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Well, it was a heavily Democrat-run area at the time under the Democrat party's Jim Crow laws.

So although racism wasn't the primary reason it happened, THAT certainly didn't help at all...

I hardly think it would have mattered if the area was Democrat, Republican, Libertarian or Martian run at that time. Racism and envy were the key factors. Hardly anyone would argue that.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Refuses to calm the nation?
Escalates it?

While you openly idolise and revere the media

So funny

I like how he said “I don’t want my kids to go to schools with blacks”
Oh wait, that was joe biden. The rapist.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
what? hello, its land in the United States of America right?? Publicly accessible to any citizen?? So he disavows racism real quick, calls for unity against it by all decent people, and then moves on to manufacturing and defense topics. American citizens deserve to see and hear from their president.

I think it will be fine and be a great opportunity for some bridge building.

link   
This is only provocative to a specific, obnoxious, absurd segment of America. To a normal sane person its a politician doing what they do.
edit on 6/11/2020 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

link   

Erm, so the Tulsa Race massacre of 1921 was racist?

You finally concede after showing you like 50 sources in 10 threads?

THANK YOU.

NOW let's get to your REAL point/whataaboutism that has nothing to do with our conversation.

You state Democratic Party leadership are assisting in the destruction of affluent white communities today.

And I justify it.

Thats strange. Care to link to where white affluent communities are experiencing a coordinated massacre?

How about just a couple showing white affluent communities being destroyed by poor black people. Not even being machine gunned down like in Tulsa, just white affluent community destroyed.

Toss me a link or two where I justify any destruction of property.

I saw some looting in near downtown Denver a couple weeks ago. A bunch of white kids and couple hispanics smashing in some windows. But yeah in your mind the only people doing looting are poor black people. How's that for His-Story lol? You see everything through a racist historical perspective, right? Isn't that what you said about me or something like that?

Somehow large cities are "affluent white communities". Any Mcmansions burning?

And by me saying Trump is no friend to "the blacks" as he refers them, is just pointing out the obvious.

I see the entire time you had no intent on correcting your incorrect statements about the Tulsa RACE massacre and were just waiting so you could throw in the "Dems in 1921" line.

The zinger wasn't worth the wait.

edit on 11-6-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join