It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's gonna hit the fan!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Two sisters found dead in a London park after a birthday party at the weekend were the daughters of the Church of England’s first female archdeacon from a black and minority ethnic background.
Police launched a murder investigation after the bodies of Nicole Smallman, 27, and Bibaa Henry, 46, were found in Fryent Country Park in Wembley, north-west London, on Sunday afternoon.
London sisters found dead were daughters of C of E’s first female BAME archdeacon

II don't think I have to paint you the picture in the current situation. Looks like somebody really wants to see it all burn. Well congratulations, this might just do the trick.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
What if the perpetrator(s) was a black person? Oops, me bad. I should know that the media will bury the story, if that's the case.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I think the probability of this just being a coincidence given the context is extremely low. Other than that it could have been any individual, group, organisation or nation with an interest in adding fuel to the flames.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
What if the perpetrator(s) was a black person? Oops, me bad. I should know that the media will bury the story, if that's the case.

Wouldn't matter. By the time that part came out, there would already be riots in the streets at this point in time.

Gone with the Wind is... Gone with the Wind.

Who the hell pulls Gone with the Wind from viewing?!?!

I think planet earth needs more crazy pills.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Looks like somebody really wants to see it all burn.

Aren't you jumping the gun a bit ?

a reply to: StallionDuck

Wouldn't matter. By the time that part came out, there would already be riots in the streets at this point in time.

No , there won't.

Seems to me people here want drama not answers , the rest of us will wait for answers.

edit on 10-6-2020 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

This stinks.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

why would this story mean 'its gonna hit the fan'? Could just be some lunatic on the loose, a rapist, a murderer of women... anything.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

why would this story mean 'its gonna hit the fan'? Could just be some lunatic on the loose, a rapist, a murderer of women... anything.

he just wants to see shlit hit the fan

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Looks like somebody really wants to see it all burn.

Aren't you jumping the gun a bit ?

No , there won't.

Seems to me people here want drama not answers , the rest of us will wait for answers.

YOU might wait for answers... Tell the people in the streets that. What I'm watching on the news isn't people wanting answers. How on earth did you come up with that one?

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
19 years between popping them out. Damn that's almost impressive.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

What I'm watching on the news isn't people wanting answers.

What news are you watching ?

What are people going to riot against in this case , it's a sad story but expecting people to riot because the victims were black seems a little silly to me , they weren't murdered by the police so until a suspect is identified where's the outrage ?

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk... 490&ito=1490 Cause of death listed as stab wounds and it seems to have happened on a sunday afternoon in a park. Good god.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Nicole and Bibane? Never heard of em.

But the scheisse won't hit the fan unless something like that happens here in America. Our gaggles of sheep more obnoxious and startled far more easily. You could say something as simple as "white sand" to see their ears perk up and watch them start sniffing the air looking for the trail of the source.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

A quarter 25% of Londoners are of ethnic origin .

This bame word is a new thing . So new it's hard to remember what the m and e stand for ?

Whateve r it's about , it's not well received here .

Pseudo pc nazi s probably invented ' bame ' .

If I was black I wouldn't want to lumped in with Asians , I'd be like , I'm a f African , not black.

I'm certainly not bame , I'd be like , f u calling me that

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

This bame word is a new thing . So new it's hard to remember what the m and e stand for ?

Minority ethnic.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

It's dodgy innit bruv ?

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Googling it tells it was the institute of race relations which states

BME/BAME – Black and Minority Ethnic or Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic is the terminology normally used in the UK to describe people of non-white descent. ... Discrimination – To treat one group of people less favourably than others on the basis of their 'race', nationality, ethnic or national origin or religion.

So what they decided was instead of one group to treat as ' special ' you give them the nannying as a lumped together unit. .

Foul that is , FOUL PLAY .

One site reckons it's ' long been used ' in the UK . The top result .
Bullcrepes , it was invented in the last couple o f years , even the sun had to explain what the m and e stand for , last September .
F hate racists , honestly . Nobody likes been called bame turns out , it must be irritating yes

edit on 10-6-2020 by DoctorBluechip because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

What I'm watching on the news isn't people wanting answers.

What news are you watching ?

What are people going to riot against in this case , it's a sad story but expecting people to riot because the victims were black seems a little silly to me , they weren't murdered by the police so until a suspect is identified where's the outrage ?

lol That's funny right there. C'mon man. You weren't born yesterday and I never *cough* took you for naive.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
From a google image search It seems to me that Fryent County Park in Wembley is a fairlly seculded area. Leaves motive wide open and suggests that this one may be very hard to solve.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

It's a long old stretch to say they were murdered to incite race riots, surely .

Archdeacon to the church of England , could be about pedos as much as race. It's f crawling with em round these parts and in the churches . F pedos, hoping they all get covid' and Kark it , f c s

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join