It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How dare you protect your life, your livelihood, your business?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   
It amazes me that people want to disband the police departments and then cry foul when they see people take the necessary steps to protect themselves. After crying and whining about how unfair it is for someone to defend themselves and their property.. the first thing she wants to do is run to the closest law enforcement officer. Why? Because "they are ready to shoot a ------ dead, they are ready to blow a ------ mans brains out"

Oddly enough, I don't see any of the armed individuals so much as make a sideways glance at this women, who she says is ready to kill at the first chance they get, and who is berating them with racially charged insults for a prolonged period. She is so concerned about their ability to stop mindless destruction she is losing her mind.

Seems pretty simple to me. If you have business with them, go there, conduct your business, and leave. If you feel threatened, turn around and go the other way. Keep to yourself, and they will keep to themselves. The outright rage, desperation, and lunacy evident in this woman's diatribe would lead one to believe the only thing she seems to care about is being able to loot and destroy. Thoughts?

edit on 8-6-2020 by IanMoone2 because: Correct YouTube link (first post ever)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IanMoone2

It really is no different than having an armed guard at a business...like a bank. They protect their assets, why is it so troubling to her that they are protecting their own assets? I am sure if they could afford to hire armed guards, they would prefer that.

edit on 6/8/2020 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   
The irony is just too much, my head just exploded, lol

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Oh Eye (see what I did there?) agree completely. I really am struggling to understand the insanity the world is descending into at the moment though. I like to, and try to as much as I can, see the world through others viewpoints, thoughts, and beliefs. It helps me connect with the world at large, and better understand my own motivations and convictions. It's stuff like this though that leaves me bewildered.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: IanMoone2

Somehow, politicians have found a way to criminalize not being born with brown skin.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
She is without a doubt the most darling Chitown community activist ever.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I find her video quite refreshing.

I remember roof Koreans back in the LA/Rodney King riots. It marked the close of hostilities.

Good to know there’s some “roof Muslims/roof A-rabs” on the job in Czech-ago.

She seems quite upset that they value their cheap, Chinese crap enough to guard it, despite her threats to “burn their snap down.”

She seems specifically upset that they are using cheap Chinese assault rifles instead of brandishing genuine American-made weaponry.

Apparently, they shouldn’t be guarding merchandise that is “already insured” anyway. When people in that neighborhood don’t have life insurance.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Looks like Samuel Jackson. Has the same mouth when he was dealing with snakes on a plane.

I'm confused, really ladies and gents, what was her complaint? AK47s? Arabs? Inability to loot at the BEAUTY shop? Police? Chinese goods which she depicted as worthless but liable to looting? BLM?????

My goodness.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I just get happy knowing I live in a place where if someone breaks into my home and I kill them with a weapon I will not go to jail.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I lost some IQ points just listening to that.

No clue what to comment on. They were presenting a deterrent to violence against their business. If they were simply intent on killing AA's, how come she is still alive? She was in front of them rambling for over ten minutes.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Well that got deleted pretty quickly. Guess YouTube doesn't want certain attitudes leaking out. Oh well, re-uploaded just as quickly. Not my video and I claim no rights whatsoever to it, other than sharing the links.

top topics

join