It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seattle - driver shoots protestor. Crime or Justified?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Twitter says it’s a 10 round mag banded to a 33 round mag. Which just makes it even more absurd than it already was.

Well, that confirms it then: yahoo.

Does he have a bump stock for it too?

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Twitter says it’s a 10 round mag banded to a 33 round mag. Which just makes it even more absurd than it already was.

Looks like a single stack weapon, based on the width of the grip, and around the beavertail. A 33 round mag in single stack would be like 18" long. So, doubtful.
edit on 8-6-2020 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: KnoxMSP

A Glock 43 is 1.06 inches wide. A Glock 19 is 1.26 inches wide. If you’re able to discern that difference from that picture, you have pretty amazing eyesight.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Clearly has a clipazine, at least!

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6
I always start the post with wasp spray first....

We can tell.......not an XDM......I go figure that clip bit.......i saw no taped clip we dont do that on our hand guns ever.......ar 15 thumper.....yep, but so far from that still shot that's not a tape clip that's an extended clip without the band on it that's blued mine's silver ......does look like a single stack[,....compact.....2 1/2 inch.......2 3/4 inch.........match grade barrel

editby]edit on 8-6-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
Saw this on Twitter...no doubt some people will believe it's not photoshopped.

Solid Gold ... the tats!!

edit on 862020 by Snarl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Clearly has a clipazine, at least!

Needs a chainsaw attachment lug.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Not really sure what you’re even trying to say. It’s pretty clearly an upside down mag banded to something.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

So, the victim that went to the hospital lucky Oldboy the victim's really the perp

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
self defense No question . heck did the guy even KNOW tehre was a protest on that street when he pulled onto it ?
next thing he sees is dozens of people all running towards his car he gets stopped a man reaches in trys pulling him out and gets shot /.

ANY ONE here claming they would have just sat and let teh mob pull them out is full of it .
also you can see all the way up the road he has just git to the area with the most protesters ???? attacking cars with people is protesting ?

NOPE self defence cop or Not
You know i have stayed away from down town because I dont know if i just mite be turning onto a street full of protesters .
and i do know this can and do happen
edit on 8-6-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Guilty

...of being awesome

No seriously. Don't attack people.
That's definitely a fear for your life situation.
Gave me anxiety.

My wife has run over orders if attacked. Don't even hesitate if you get boxed in.
Drop all 400hp in 4 low If it's really dicey. Sort it out later.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
for the record If i had turned onto that road and seen 100s of people blocking it i would have stopped turned around long long befor gettinga s far as he did .
heck for the record i was out shopping with my sister we pulled into a target 60 cops 20 cars out front of the target we pulled our buts right back out .

a week later we find out a robber had taken hostages

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

I agree with turning around and leaving, however that's not always possible as we see at the start of the video, someone is already hanging on to his vehicle. He may have made a wrong turn and ended up in the middle of it, couldn't turn around and could only go forward. That's speculation of course, but aside from intentional it's what would make sense to me.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

That is a shortened clip of the full video. There is a gigantic peaceful protest going on there and no one driving anywhere near that street. The driver comes speeding towards the crowd and yes protesters attack the vehicle after he tried barreling through them, he then exits the vehicle with a gun and starts pointing it at people.

Self defense or another case of play stupid games win stupid prizes? Imo It's not self defense if you attempt murder and then shoot your gun after your victims retaliate.

Not sure if you will be able to view this but the mayhem starts around the 30 min mark m.facebook.com...
edit on 8-6-2020 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Good instructions on the 4 Low. Tires will slip when they get bloody.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Doesn't help...and it doesn't help Democrats, in particular.

I saw that image in Shaun King's Twitter thread on this shooting. He was the one that announced the driver was a 'known white supremacist.'

Twitter

The other day, King also tweeted about Democratic-led cities being the worst for police brutality and told his followers they need to be selective about voting.

He got some pushback and, if profile pics are any indication, he got pushback from quite a few white followers. Comments, like, "the most important thing is to vote Trump out...Rome wasn't built in a day."

Overall, I took away the message that a notable number of white BLM supporters draw a line at compromising the Democratic party's chances at winning any elections when it comes to hearing their ideas to better their communities.

OTOH, there were many black followers that weren't so unwilling to lay serious blame on Democrats. What do they care if it's this white guy or that white guy who is president? Nothing has profoundly changed for them, either way.

Many good issues were raised about Democrats and promises they don't deliver on. King's followers' true colors were showing and they were noticeably divided.

There is a limit to the support a number of white Democrats are willing to give to black Americans. You see it with the way outspoken black conservatives are treated by them. Party first...even when their party needs dismantling.

I don't think the Democratic party can ever escape their history of black oppression. Sure, arguments can be made that some of the supremacist thinking went the way of the Republican party, but it is pervasive in the Democratic party today. The party can never really be trusted.

White Democrats are hiding something...but they are doing a terrible job of it, right now. They aren't unringing this bell. People are turned off and it's spreading like wildfire.

If you aren't a Democrat (or a Republican, in my case), and you are looking at the situation between black Americans and these two parties' supporters, there is one party that feels and acts like they are entitled to the black vote, and there's the other party that's always grateful to have any black voter's support, they welcome their voices and lift them up, and they don't feel or act entitled to their votes.

Last night, I watched a video with two black women on their lunch break letting white supporters know they looked "DEMONIC" getting on their knees in front of a black man and apologizing for the color of their skin. They said they know they are lying to them and are afraid to tell them the truth about what they are thinking...that they know they are afraid of them.

They also talked about how wrong it all is and they don't want this. They feel it's racist to act like black Americans need them to be their saviors or need their support...or anything from them. But they don't want them afraid and they want the truth.

In other words, like me, these women don't know what the heII is going on. No one is speaking in any authentic way. The kneeling and apologies make people's skin crawl. The kneeling has gone from not standing for the National Anthem to an insincere, creepy gesture of subservience in hopes to get their votes in November.

Democrats are blowing it. Black people are turned off by the display...I'm turned off...the lengths and limits white Democrats will go to in order to keep control of black issues in America. Bleh.

I'm sure Republicans will gain somewhat from what's happening. But I don't think we're but a small step from left-leaning black Americans forming a third party -- although I am sure diabolical politicians are already prepared to head that off with an astroturf party before any real grassroots party has a chance.

I can't help but think that the spiraling image of white Democrats might be behind this shooting incident.

My .02¢...today, at least. Things are moving fast so I reserve the right to modify my opinion hourly.

edit on 6/8/2020 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The way the news played it & stupid people like a fiddle, I assumed t was just another case of Driving While Bats# Nuts again.

Then I saw the full video. You know, the one posted in the thread that the media WILL NOT show in full.

Flame-fanning SOBs putting this crap out don't deserve to get away with it -- they deserve raked over the coals & humiliated for the lousy failed baiting try.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
watch the 30 mint mark that car was barreling NO ware 2 3 mph at MOST NOt even walking speed .
NOT EVEN walking speed AT NO POINT untill the car stopped was any one even close to being hit by the car .
O btw the man has swastika tats does that change anything NOT ONE person Before the car was stopped was In any danger of being hit .

The real IRONY here is teh COPS DID use cars to knock down and push through protesters .
the people here tring to defend the mob who was attacking the car are doing a piss poor job of it

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

your video is shorter than the one in the OP. camera picks it up just after he shot the guy trying to rip him from his car. Do you have footage of him speeding?

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
speeding LOL that car was going SLOWER tehn walking speed most of teh video or at best fast walking speed speeding not even close Hitting any one again NOPE untill the car was STOPPED and attacked NO one came withing 3 to 6 feet when it was moving
Lord i am defending a swastika tated dude and it turns my guts .

well tats are legal any tats this man HIT NO ONE not even close and in NO way was he doing more then 2 - 5 MPH easy for any one to move out away from Unless they flat out put them self in a place to be hit as SOME will to gain attation

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join