It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real or no, but anyway it's a story ;D

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Hi there, my Friends.
I'd like to offer some kind of game == I'll be writing short notes & everyone could try yourself to make those notes into full-scaled story. So, 1st one..

Pennies per Soul 1st note.

They taught us mostly not how to kill bodies, but how to kill psyches. Because those ways have provided prolonged & utter terrifying effects upon opposing sides. Instead of just mourning for their fallen ones, an opposing side has to kill them with own hands. It's purely mental virus which takes its path far-far beyond battle zones through generations, makes them rotting from inside out, lose their grasp on reality (a past and a present as well). In fact, wars never been the matter of top-notch technologies, it's literally primitive schemes in comparison with other scientific problems. At 1st look, it sounds so unproven. Well, let's take bombing for example, horrible invention like carpet bombing of explosives. Seems nothing could be more cruel & that cheap as well. Doesn't it? You're perfectly wrong, my Dear Friend. Did you ever have heard about silent or dancing/crying/hysterical bombing? Hysterical babe is a bomb which provides (powered by deflagration) long-lasting noise of great decibels + there can be infrasound as well. Infantry cannot escape it indoor, outdoor, underwater or underground.
Silent bombing.....

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SarK0Y

Tell ya what, you finish it, add some paragraphs and proper writing grammar, give us a good read and then we'll see what happens.

Good luck, can wait.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
a reply to: SarK0Y

Tell ya what, you finish it, add some paragraphs and proper writing grammar, give us a good read and then we'll see what happens.

Good luck, can wait.

"good read" is vague term: someone will say it's sh!t, another one perhaps will see something curious. "grammar" for this task isn't constant too. Anyway, it's challenging to fix texts w/o examples. what exactly ain't clear to you?

Good luck

thanks, the same to you

edit on 6-6-2020 by SarK0Y because: (no reason given)

new topics

join