It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White supremacists, drug cartels add to George Floyd chaos:

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
White supremacists, drug cartels add to George Floyd chaos: governor

White supremacists and drug cartels are playing off the George Floyd killing to create more havoc on the streets of Minneapolis, Minnesota’s governor said Saturday.

Gov. Tim Walz confirmed he had received reports of hordes of white supremacists who joined in the looting of businesses, NBC News reported.

On the marauding white supremacists, Walz told reporters: “my suspicions and what I’ve seen on this, yes.

It gets worse than that,” Walz said of the marauding racists. “The cartels, who are wondering if there was a break in their drug transmissions, are trying to take advantage of the chaos. That’s why this situation is on a federal level.”

nypost.com...

Seems things are getting muddled and more confused, infiltrate and obfuscation the order of the day.

edit on 31-5-2020 by Spider879 because: Add content.

edit on Sun May 31 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: Tags

+20 more 
posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Sorry, no one believes this.

+14 more 
posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Nobody with a brain believes this, you mean.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I seen people mention white supremacists on social media. There's always a chance of agent provocateurs. Although, that doesn't excuse the regular rioting.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

His suspicions?

Really? Where are the videos and surveillance tapes? Suspicions means he has nothing and is trying to use anything as an excuse to deflect from what is going on. Riots allowed to happen and fostered by their own policies!
edit on 31-5-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I donno but that's what's officially out there, not some rumor on the internet.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Why would the gov. make up hearing reports?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Anyone looking to take advantage of the situation and make trouble will jump on this.

Left, right, black and white supremacists. I'm sure somewhere in America they're all having a go at it in some way.

If you were a white supremacist group and racial chaos were going on, would you just stay home or would you get in where you fit in? Have fun with it? These people live for crazyness and disorder.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

I donno but that's what's officially out there, not some rumor on the internet.

That's because some yanks are obsessive-compulsive racists so they try and convince folks to disregard reality and what they are seeing with their own eyes, and instead replace it with a hate-narrative in unison with their intelligence level.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
And why not? Everyone wants to lose their effing minds and act like idiots? Bring it on. I'm convinced that a large population just wants to tear everything down and burn and loot and act like brainless idiots. Lets get it on, lets get it over with.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
There's something fishy about Governor Walz. I think he may be pro-Antifa, like Minnesota's Attorney General KEITH ELLISON is Pro-Antifa.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Right, except we can see Antifas tagging on these burning buildings on almost every single video that comes out.

Just stop trying to push bs, we know whats going on..........

I stated about a month ago somewhere on here that Antifa had been really really quiet, and I suspected they were waiting.....

It took ONE event.......and they went to work...........

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Lol, this gov is a coward and is now trying to come up with some sorry ass excuse for his failures.

The governor is the instigator.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I’ve posted this elsewhere, but it certainly fits in here-

I went to both the Miami and Ft. Lauderdale protests this weekend. More as an observer than a participant, though I do support the protest.

I’m in 100% belief that there’s a group of people turning these protests into riots intentionally.

Miami was a peaceful protest for hours. I was gone before people started going crazy.

Today in Ft Lauderdale, same thing. The organizers had a few speeches and made it VERY clear this was to be a peaceful protest, all of them denouncing the violence and lootings.

As my wife and I were leaving, a woman came up to us and pointed at two guys walking across the street from us and said “Those guys over there are white supremacist and are trying to start a riot!”

First of all, I can’t tell you if they were supremacists or not from their appearance.They were only carrying beers in their hands and I don’t know what was in their backpacks. Probably more beer.

One of the guys yelled across the street “SHUT THE F*CK UP LADY!”, and they continued walking towards the main body of people. About 45 seconds later, someone in the crowd yelled out “THIS GUY JUST CALLED ME A N****ER LOVER AND THEY’RE TRYING TO START SH^T!!”, and there were the two guys, standing right next to the person who yelled out.

The woman who initially said it to us was 10ft from us, with a different group of people. There’s no way she could have ran up there, told other people in the protest what she told us and ran back. Since we were far enough away to GTFO if SHTF, we stayed a couple more minutes to watch. As those two guys moved around the protest, you’d hear the occasional “GET THE F^CK OUT OF HERE!”, “NO! THAT’S NOT WHAT WE’RE HERE FOR!”

Shortly after we left, rioting started and a curfew was called.

I rarely wear my tin-hats these days, but something is going on with these riots. The 2-3 hours before those guys showed up were truly great, amazing speakers, a feeling of unity, a very positive feeling during a very trying time. Up front, these guys both appeared to be regular, middle-class guys. Well groomed, trendy haircuts, fit, nice clothes. Not the type you’d perceive as ready to loot or vandalize

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney
The most important thing is for the Federal Government to not reward local/state governments with U.S. taxpayer dollars, following these riots and looting. The $$$ should go straight to the businesses affected... not laundered through the State or Local govt officials.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: BoscoMoney
The most important thing is for the Federal Government to not reward local/state governments with U.S. taxpayer dollars, following these riots and looting. The $$$ should go straight to the businesses affected... not laundered through the State or Local govt officials.

Here’s a rare time that I’ll raise my glass and nod in to you in agreement.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   
If me and my friends were white supremacists, we'd melt into the protests in our small number of, I dunno.. a few of us because there aren't many to begin with that subscribe to it.

We'd act like we're there with the other protesters but instigate violence. It'd be a blast with adrenaline rushes all around.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

They live for it in tactical gear too, armed to the teeth with knowledge on setting things on fire and blowing things up.

If dems say they don't align with antifa, and antifa is mostly white, and they're anti government...is that kind of like....hmmmm

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   

If you ask me someone of super intelligence, very wicked is
with unmerciful intent trying to destroy our country. And we
only know of his minions.

edit on 1-6-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
How does one tell if a person is a white supermist do they wear unifiorms like the New Black panthers who are black supremacist.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join