It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non-Human Operate Within The Visual Spectrum 'We Cannot See' - ULTRATERRESTRIALS EXIST!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

the"others" operate more on a different level of cognition, rather than just a different frequency of light.

This comment, and Peeps, needed further exploration and response, I wager. I've neglected doing so for some reason or other. I agree that "their" realm and nature almost has to be on a different level of cognition... and perception.

Another notion rattling around my brain, or the set I perceive as personal consciousness, goes as follows:

The concept of "others" in itself may be flawed. Perhaps the fractal, holographic nature of everything extends to our bifurcating selves in that we split into isomers, as butt-cheeks, hands and twins attest to, but consider so called conscious and unconsciousness of our minds. Maybe the mirroring extends into the "sets" making "us," as well. Two "physical," two '"mental," two something else, and onward and outward?

I suppose it could be likened to a duelist mindset, just weirder. The areas of interaction and attachment may be where it all "happens." I suppose I could have expressed that in a clearer manner, but why break tradition now?

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: strangeark

Thank you!

for the new link to the vid.
edit on 11/4/2020 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Has anyone experience with the rotting carcasses of
the dead, in the 'land of the fairies'?

In Fae lore, there was a close connection between the Fae
folks and the remnants of the dead.

The most hardcore metaphysical groups discuss this
topic freely.

Just asking.

Kev

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I think it goes deeper. Think ET. So spend under $7 and one can put their money where there mind sis as far as what they experienced:

If you’re interested in taking part and haven’t participated before: Please email Jay Sherri & Kirsten at: [email protected] in the email, please tell us in one or two brief paragraphs about the *kind(s)* of experience you’ve had. You don’t need to go into depth – we just want to get a sense from the responses as to how to best place you with the two groups we have. Have you encountered physical or seemingly physical beings? Are your experiences more with what might be termed spirits, channeled entities, visions that come through in dreams? Have you experienced missing time and/or feel you were abducted, and changed in any way by that kind of experience? Your responses will be kept completely private and confidential. Since the beginning of RDM, we have heard from many of you about your experiences with different aspects of non-human entities and/or other forms of paranormal phenomena, and we’ve been looking for ways that members would be able to share and learn with others that have had similar experiences in a safe, confidential way.

I have not had the above experiences. I have only experienced "Sleep Paralysis" But for my under $7 a month I thought I would try and reach out via another web site.

Good luck to all.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

No experiences with rotting carcasses linked to things likely to be labeled "fairies" for me, but I missed this reply and wanted to be polite.

Streiber has linked UFOs and the dead in his writings, along with other folks of less renown, but nary a physical carcass is discussed as far as I'm aware.

Intriguing.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Of course it goes deeper, heh.

I haven't experienced true sleep paralysis but I have experienced common "haunts" a few times.. which is likely a different subset from aliens, ultra-terrestrials, etc.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Carcasses don't have to be 'physical' to decompose. Really anything under the second law of thermodynamics can become less orderly.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I'm not privy to the discussions within hardcore metaphysical groups, sadly. Most of the metaphysicians in the nearby trailer courts that pass for a city in my locale are softcore satanistas or Jesus groupies, whom I'm fairly sure don't consider entropy outside of expiration dates on packages of hot dogs.

How is entropy related to the fey folkers?

The only reference I can muster is the notion that the "others" come from a place where there is no entropy, and coming here exposes them to the big "E" and acts as a safeguard for us mortals and our land of decay ... and I'm almost certain that besides being on unsound factual ground, that that is not remotely what you meant.

Apologies, as usual, for being an apprentice ignoramus ... and possibly spoiling the fishing trip... but us ignorami gots to knowz.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Huh.
I love you

The only reference I can muster is the notion that the "others" come from a place where there is no entropy, and coming here exposes them to the big "E" and acts as a safeguard for us mortals and our land of decay ...

That's so fundamental and sounds right to me.
We should wear that on t-shirts...

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   

I've said for a long time that humans are just so comical sometimes when it comes to ET's. Humans are so arrogant that many believe that if we can't "see" aliens they must not exist. I mean seriously, it's pretty humorous to think if ET has the advanced technology to actually travel here (to Earth) that he's going to walk down Main St. with his 'hand' out to greet people. Or, that ET only counts if he looks sort of like humans (i.e. a head, two arms and two legs). In fact, that's the funniest of all!

Any lifeform which has figured out long distance space travel almost certainly has the ability to transform into some kind of zero-mass energy state. This alone guarantees ET would be optically invisible to humans in this state.

Another thing, how can humans be so selfish to believe that ET is going to come here with good intentions? ET isn't going to travel to Earth because he wants to party with humans. He's going to come here because he wants something, and he's going to take it. There's not going to be any negotiation with ET, he's so far advanced from anything we can comprehend there is nothing, absolutely no-thing, which humans can offer him which he hasn't already figured out. Further, if we can't detect his presence, how could humans ever possibly hope to communicate with such an entity?

Let's just say, hypothetically, ET is looking for a physical form, such as humans, to occupy. Do people actually think he's going to ask permission to do this??? "Hello, I am ET, and I'd like to take over your body during my stay on your planet. Is that okay with you? After that I will discard your used corpse into what you humans call a 'landfill'" LOL!!

Yeah...no!

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Small world... I love me, too. Hi Peeps.

Sadly, with the lockdowns, legal weeds and my own lust for the torrid tortilla, that unwieldy sentence might actually fit on my now tent like T-shirts.

But I'd still love to know what Kev is referencing... as usual.

Cyber-hug and slap on haunch.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Mind-blown

you WITCH!

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Agreed. Another conceit is that an "other" is necessarily "ET."

If non corporeal, or even if corporeal but slightly different in reflectivity, size or preferred environment (as in gilled or blow-holed) then the sentient "other" could be very, very local.

So local that I wouldn't be gobsmacked if my ample gut flora was constructing both poetry and poo, for example.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
I would say that the"others" operate more on a different level of cognition, rather than just a different frequency of light. That is, we have to be in a certain frame of mind to be able to recognize them for what they are. Otherwise, they just don't register with us. Like the sound of water running before you recognize that's what it is.
That’s an interesting view. As if the the Brain needs to be conditioned and trained to view certain concepts otherwise not seen or interacted with.

Hhhmmm...just pulling stuff outta my arse, but perhaps the condition of the Brain, how we’re thinking, determines its “shape” that acts as either a filter or a scanner? To other forces? That we must conform our minds to a method and mode that is both sensitive and focused. Maybe thinking of trivial things is the lowest level.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Of course, then there is the other issue of "sub-sets" (I call them). The Solar system is a subset of the galaxy. The Earth is a subset of the solar system. Humans are a subset of the Earth. Molecules are a subset of the Human. Atoms are a subset of the molecule. And I'm sure it goes countless levels both smaller and larger. The galaxy is a subset of the Universe.

Who's to say the Universe isn't just an atom of a far larger entity, which is made up of billions of larger cells, and so on.

So, in this context, define an alien / ET? Which subset is he from?

Remember "Men in Black"..."The galaxy is on Orion's Belt" (?)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I'm old school and prefer "Horton Hears a Who," a la the good Dr., over MIB flicks.

Yup, subsets are where it's at... physical and conceptual.

No wonder I suck at small talk with mere mortals... hmmm ... "mer" mortals might be a nifty new mythology in a transhuman world.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   

That works too.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I think this has to do with Missing 411 cases. I also believe there is a “lure “ used. Some like a siren song or..... I can’t remember what their called but the are said to lure sailors onto the rocks.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Nice arse ejecta, there, pardner.

The universe is pretty large, and if one goes for the "as above, below" and Horton's Who Hearing Russian doll sub and meta sets, as well as the heady talk of encephalitic meta-physicians, then "cognitive lenses" might just be the 21st centuries' answer to the microscope or Galileo Galilei's macro/extending version, depending on the sets one is scoping.

Or, more succinctly, I think, therefore I'm small.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

said to lure sailors onto the rocks.

That particular siren song is either bourbon or rum.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join