It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Their game runs on high drama and tension. The premise always involves chaos, destruction and death. Mainly death because they are a death cult. We energize their game when we connect with it through our negative emotions. Our fear of death provides the power. Imagine if they tossed the ball into play and no one picked it up because no one cared. No one is any longer afraid of losing or dying. Fear becomes so boring that we simply stop playing
edit on 31-5-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Q:

Insurgents require supporters, recruits, safe havens, money, supplies, weapons and intelligence on government actions. A robust insurgency can be waged with the support of just a small percentage of a given population.

They all just revealed themselves. Consider the problems with having done this. The "Free War" was launched, but in order to do this they had to reveal themselves their plans, as well as contacts. Now the round up, as "but but but Gary, no George Floyd" is not a defense. Assets seized.

How many Mayors and Govs etc. were connected via the 3hops.

DO.IT.Q.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

There are some connections we are missing. Something is so off and people are beginning to see it.

edit on 31-5-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
It would seem that life is not without a sense of irony.

Minnesota Using ‘Contact Tracing’ to Determine if Agitators ‘Organized Cell of Terror’

Minnesota Department of Public Safety Commissioner John Harrington told reporters on Saturday that his agency is using “contact tracing” to identify the associations of rioters arrested in the state on Friday.

“We have begun analyzing the data of who we’ve arrested, and begun actually doing what you would think as, almost very similar to our COVID. It’s contact tracing,” Harrington said.

“Who are they associated with? What platforms are they advocating for? And we’ve seen things like white supremacist organizers who have posted things on platforms about coming to Minnesota,” he said.

Minnesota Governor’s Daughter Hope Walz Was Tweeting Out Intel to Violent Looters and Rioters Just Like Ilhan Omar’s Daughter Isra Hirsi

Irony x2
edit on 31-5-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: Aallanon

I’m looking at the cities really hit by riots & looting. Almost exclusively Dem mayors and/or Dem Governors.

Political, economical, and tourist impact is hugely negative for these Dem cities.

The people could not be protected from a pandemic. The people could not be protected from civil unrest.

Crappy places just got crappier. If they were tolerable before, they are no longer.

I keep repeating myself. The Govt does not control where you live. There are 90 cities of 250,000 or more population. I’d find a better place to live.

Phoenix
San Antonio
San Diego
San Jose
Jacksonville
El Paso
Nashville
OK City
Memphis
Albuquerque
Tucson
Fresno
Kansas City

That’s a list of > 0.5m populations.

IIRC San Antonio has like 6 or 7 million. Memphis, my early childhood hometown, has a million. Several of those are over a million people now. When did you check those stats?

Albuquerque has Sandia Mtn and it is one hell of a nice city when I visited. Nashville and Kansas City are great to visit and are sports towns. San Diego is huge but the NFL left town. Fresno might be a safe haven for Cali folks to move to IDK? I would go for something like Rapid City SD. OR Butte Montana. Get the hell away from the nuts in the big cities.

It says > 0.5m so population of min 500,000

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: Justoneman
Fresno might be a safe haven for Cali folks to move to IDK?

Fresno sucks, just ask anyone who lived there.

Minneapolis was nice, until it’s not any longer, lol.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Double edged sword.

Cheers

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

cranky, an Anon on 4chan appears to have infiltrated Antifa and got copies of bail funds and lawyers per riot city.

This is first of 5 pages of info. I won't post the other 4 because they list out individual lawyer names.

It could be worth cross-checking the list against cities with current protests and then seeing if protests start in other cities on the list. This would evidence an ANTIFA plan.
edit on 31-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

How many Mayors and Govs etc. were connected via the 3hops.

I would wager that many of them were connected either through co-conspiracy or payoffs.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
It’s a protest.... in Minneapolis OR if your city police has a history or current problem with police brutality.

If your city doesn’t have that problem... why are you protesting? Sucking up local law enforcement resources that should be busy elsewhere. You create a tinderbox for one lone wolf to ignite chaos.

Stay the $&@? home if you’re not in Minneapolis. If you’re THAT upset, fly there and participate in the peaceful protests.

The copycat ish is 40% social media “hit bait” + 40% may get a chance at free stuff during looting chaos + 20% actual issue with law enforcement.
edit on 31-5-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
This thread ROCKS the NATION s
And it has MI approval too

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Got their lawfare and finances organized.

Never underestimate an opponent.

We may see this as their final, desperate lunge ... they may see it as Tet '68 [don't forget Tet was won on the basis of psychology and politics, and not on a basis of military objectives seized and held]

I hope the srike will be fast ... and effective.

Cheers

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The mayor has PRIMARY responsibility to “keep the peace”. If they cannot, they get help from State law enforcement. If that’s not enough then State National Guard. If THATS not enough all 3 of those levels of govt should be removed once the Federal response has to come in (DAYS after the initial 3 failures allow the situation to escalate to a horrific level) and put boots on throats. Yep, the VERY thing that launched this crisis will be what must be done if it takes a Federal response. The citizens and local/state govts voided the “reasonableness” threshold in what may be needed to restore order.

To be handled any differently; Federal and State Constitutions and Laws rewritten to expedite Fed response at same time the State response is necessary.

“This can be done the easy way or this can be done the REAL easy way.” - Denton Van Zan

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

cranky, could you briefly give a definition for how to read 52, other than as a mirror of 25 = 5by5?

The reason:

The Post Delta of Q4364 from Q4363 is:

17:11:52

If 52 should be read as "game", because it's the number of cards in a deck, then it either messages:
a) The game is afoot between Q-team and deep state, or
b) Game Over, Q moving from Playing with deep state to Action.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

We may see this as their final, desperate lunge ...

Cheers

I believe this to be the case. They went all in. If/When this fails.... coupled with FISA declas and possible coup arrests... they are left with the nuclear option which is not an option... mutually assured destruction. If you know what I’m hinting at.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cavv, could be nothing but I've just noticed that SRIKE could be read as:

SR "Ike" = Seth Rich, Eisenhower

Probably nothing but may stimulate someone's thoughts.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Like your bizarre coincidental connections. This Floyd story gets stranger by the day.

George Floyd, from Houston, was reported to have said he was “sleepy” while being pinned by Derek Chauvin.

Eric Augustus "Sleepy" Floyd (born March 6, 1960) is an American retired professional basketball player.

Sleepy Floyd

Where Sleepy Floyd used to play for the Rockets.

Eric Floyd is also 60 years old at this time, and as we know, this killing ritual (if you want to call it that) took place on the 60th birthday of Amy Klobuchar.

Derek Chauvin fatally shot 42-year-old Wayne Reyes in 2006 and Amy Klobuchar failed to prosecute.
source

Derek Chauvin has been reported to be 44-years-old, and Minneapolis is on the 44th Parallel North.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Stakes are getting high.

Wonder what the thoughts of the rankers in Peking are.

Cheers

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Q4365 is up:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: fc161f No.9396837 📁
May 31 2020 13:51:01 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
Q

Note the timestamp 52 reference... 13:51:01 =
a) 13:52
b) 13:3x 17:01

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Trump announces US to designate Antifa as terrorist organization following violent protests

www.foxnews.com...

I’m telling you, I bet this is OLD news and either by classified EO or other legal means this has already been done and the full weight of NSA/FBI surveillance has been underway. You announce now, the ANTIFA comms and OPSEC tighten up. You announce AFTER its already been “up”. The money trail has been sniffed out.

Announcing now simply green lights the arrests, account and property seizures, and if any corporate fingerprints are found... wowza.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join