It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 386
<< 383  384  385    387  388  389 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Speaking from beyond the grave! Maybe able to see the future. That could explain why President Trump knows for sure about certain things, when all the "experts" are still guessing and/or clueless.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Interesting misspell in the tweet. "reveled", missing the "a".

Yeah, coming back from the dead would be hard to beat.

I think that is a taunt to those who think they had him killed. Two possibilities. One is that he is still alive with another identity, and saying to them, "you missed, now its my turn"; or, that he -is- dead and this is a gruesome provocation designed to panic some DS people into revealing themselves.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   

@JohnFKennedy_Jr
You will know it’s legitimate when Hs1Jq13jV6 comes after me, and they will. A lot is at stake. No one will be spared. But every question will be answered. Many will NOT like the truth.

Last tweet for a while. July 22, 2020. Dead man’s switch.

Gee, July 21 is gonna feel like a little kid on Christmas eve. 🎁😂

Comet NEOWISE makes it's closet appraoch to earth on July 22.

22/7 = π Approximation Day

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Instead of the lesser of two evils you vote in a independent and be done with both lying Hack Parties. If everyone voted third party this would end.

If they ever ran anyone worth a nickel I would have by now. Most of them up till now have just been walkaways from their parties.
Besides I dont feel like Im voting for a lesser evil this round for my first time vote. I feel like Im voting for the man that has proven to me that he will do what he says he will and will continue to get the job done.

All the talk I have been reading about it appearing POTUS is losing voters, I dont agree with either. I personally think he has picked up even more, or at least enough new voters like me that will cover any that have walked away from him for one reason or another.
Who knows what the Dems are planning on pulling out their magic hat at the last minute. Not to mention when all is said and done by the time we get there, if we even have an election. Everything is so upside down now...

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Lot of consternation in the comments. Like you said, be interesting to see what happens on the 22d. I hope. 😳

ETA. From time and date website duration calculator.

From and including: Friday, 22 November 1963
To, but not including Wednesday, 22 July 2020
Result: 20,697 days

It is 20,697 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date.

Or 56 years, 8 months excluding the end date.

Or 680 months excluding the end date.

Cheers
edit on 13-7-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-7-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 03:23 AM
link   
The USS Bonhomme "bonfire".

It just occurred to me that there is some interesting symbolism going on. The "man" that gets "sacrificed" at the Burning Man festival would be called a bonhomme in French. This years Burning Man has been cancelled (corona).

the inanimate, straw or wooden European Bonhomme that is sacrificed at the end of each carnival, on Shrove Tuesday, to symbolize rebirth and the return of spring.
link

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   
The reason why Q uses 8kun is because the account has levels of protection that platforms like Twitter don't have. Q hasn't always used that trip code - if it was compromised they would simply establish a new one.

In 2018, they updated their tripcode at least 4 times for that exact reason. So why wouldn't they simply do it again? Especially since they were aware at the time that they had to change tripcodes that they were under attack?

I think that JFK account is bogus. It's a LARP or, worse, a honeypot designed to attract Anons into distributing easily verifiable false data.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

Could very well be what you describe. They've committed themselves to the 22d, we'll see if anything happens or not.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   
This is a good example of Karma coming home to rest.

This idiot needs to pray but he will pray to S atan instead of God.

originally posted by: FlyingFox
bizpacreview.com/2020/07/10/robert-de-niro-reportedly-hits-financial-trouble-blames-covid-closures-after-insisting-society-not-return-to-normal-945107
www.bizpacreview.com... ormal-945107

he’s taken a huge financial hit as the restaurant chain Nobu and Greenwich Hotel, both of which he has stakes in, have been closed or partially closed for months with barely any business,” Page Six reported.

“De Niro’s lawyer, Caroline Krauss, told the judge that Nobu lost $3 million in April and another $1.87 million in May. And he had to pay investors $500,000 on a capital call, which he borrowed money from his business partners to make, ‘because he doesn’t have the cash,’ Krauss said.”

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Even if it wasn't before the Car was built with that name, the fact it is now a Noun as in "I have friends who own a Lexus" makes it a word.

originally posted by: Phage

"It's not even a word?"
That's what they're going with?

Is Lexus a word?

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   
You are confusing voting numbers for R supporters.

There are not anywhere near 60 million R's registered. Indies like me are on loan and we were loaning our vote to the R's or the Liberatarians based on the best candidate since the D's left me going far left.

Democrats 39.66% of registered voters and Repbulicans 28.87 % we Indies outnumber the R's.

Indies are your silent majority or D's win hands down.

SOURCE

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: CanadianMason

Trump came along and turned that around. He won the silent majority over in 2016 by expressing publicly what they had always wanted.

only 60 million voted repub. How can you say that most of them were silent? And that just 1/4 of the voting population is the majority? It's not even the majority of people that vote . It's only half.

In 2012 the same amount of republicans voted for romney, 60 million. So who are these new republican voters? Why didn't that number grow? Did a bunch of republicans jump ship to be replaced by an equal number of what you called deplorables?

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Nicely worked out brewtiger!

If you use the spreadsheet then I've added some new goodies:

SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Jul 12th
0 Q posts, 11 tweets, 5 retweets: total 11

Q V18.28 20200712 to 4580 incl DECODE tools

New Functionality:
1) You can now look up which posts appear in Q Post pictures, on the "Picture filenames" tab.
This was a lot of work as many don't show the post number so I've had to analyse the words to work out which posts they're from. Also, one decode method is to subtract a post appearing in picture from the post it's in to get a 3rd post - now that I have done the above, I will automate adding all of these to the "Linked posts" on "Main DECODE RESULTS" tab.

2) I've added an option to show "ALL" posts with pictures in, in post number order, on the "Picture filenames" tab.

3) On "Posts per day calendar" tab I have added2 further options; "TYPO" and "CORRECTION" which allow you to see how many Typos on what day. Unfortunately I only started storing a TYPO flag 3 or 4 months back and I still have to add the flags for typos before that.

4) In Tweets over a year old, these imported with codes rather than emojis - I've now replaced the codes with the emojis... may be a few remaining. Also in older tweets "&" was importing as "& amp ;" affecting post length - I have now corrected all of these.

5) As many decodes were not yet identified in earlier years, I have updated all the "linked posts" against all tweets/Posts from the beginning so that they now show the newer decode links too.
edit on 13-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   

EMN, I wonder if there's any parallel between JFK Jr and "The Life of PI" film? Maybe junior has been at sea on a yacht, with his tigress. Brings to mind White Squall and the WWG1WGA boat bell, etc.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Cavv, If you date difference from plane crash date of Jul 16th 1999 to Jul 22nd 2020 you get:

7677 days - sums to 27 = 3x3x3,

21 years 6 days - sums to 27,

252 months - sums to 27 L2R and R2L (25+2)

That's a bit of a big coinkydinky!

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel,

Billy Joel should write a song about you called "Patterns Man".

Cheers

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
There's a couple of POTUS self-retweets this morning in his minstorm of 9 from 05:59:56!

I need some shuteye, maybe someone else can analyse the deltas by looking at them on Trumptwitterarchive.com?

Once you have the deltas, you get one linked post from the days/hours, 1 from the hours/minutes and 1 from the minutes/seconds!

[b]05:59:56 = 4 seconds before 6am but also it sums to 6x 5 and:

05:59:56 = 1x 5by5
05:59:56 = 9/11 and = 20 = 4x 5

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Reminds me of the “27 Club” which today Elvis’s own grandson became the latest member !!!

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Seeing as this isn't something you really think to check everyday, would you this is an unusual amount of Banks across the states being up for sale? Has the virus caused this if so? Or is it something else we should be looking at?

I checked Florida and it is heavy with sales.. Check your own states. I just typed in my search term. Bank and Fla.

Link to Map Site

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: OsirianObsidian

I think that JFK account is bogus. It's a LARP or, worse, a honeypot designed to attract Anons into distributing easily verifiable false data.

No argument that the account is very suspect.
What wonders me a bit is that RFK Jr responded to the request to touch his nose.
I know that Q said JFK Jr is dead, but Q also said that disinfo is necessary.

It is also possible that white hats are running disinfo through the JFK Jr account to scare some bad guys.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Account is active again.

Real truth simply exists—it is not bound to a single platform for arbitrary reasons. It has no rules. Q would never ask you to download an app or sell you merch. I have nothing to sell. I am here to deliver the asset and unfurl The Great Awakening. On this I will deliver.

Some tall promises with this one. At least the tick-tocking of the clock won't be long.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 383  384  385    387  388  389 >>

join