It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 359
<< 356  357  358    360  361  362 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Revisiting #4564 because double meanings!

Perhaps some understood the significance of the music posted yesterday.
How many of our brothers and sisters play this song prior to the drop (LZ)?
It's going to be a very hot summer.
Add to your playlist.
Q

LZ = Led Zeppelin

Lost Rolling Stones song with Led Zeppelin's Jimmy Page to be released

Before I quote from the article. LZ and Page in particular were notorious for their underage groupies and fascination with Aleister Crowley. Page famously bought Crowley's Boleskin house in Scotland.

A long-lost song the Rolling Stones recorded with Led Zeppelin’s Jimmy Page is to finally be released. Scarlet, thought to be named after Page’s daughter , was recorded in October 1974.

In the Crowleyverse the Scarlet Woman is Babalon, Mother of Abominations, true mistress of the Beast. The Beast of course is Crowley himself with whom Page at the time seems to have identified himself.

The song is described in a PR

as infectious and raunchy as anything the band cut in this hallowed era”

Scarlet Lilith Eleida Page was born in March of 1971. Now, unless I am missing something, Page was fantasizing about his baby daughter being a sex goddess/demon and his mistress.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Q said very clearly that JFK jr. Is not alive.

But the guy that a lot of people used to believe is JFK jr. Says John Durham indictments are coming soon.

twitter.com...

edit on 7/9/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Revisiting #4564 because double meanings!

Perhaps some understood the significance of the music posted yesterday.
How many of our brothers and sisters play this song prior to the drop (LZ)?
It's going to be a very hot summer.
Add to your playlist.
Q

LZ = Led Zeppelin

Lost Rolling Stones song with Led Zeppelin's Jimmy Page to be released

Before I quote from the article. LZ and Page in particular were notorious for their underage groupies and fascination with Aleister Crowley. Page famously bought Crowley's Boleskin house in Scotland.

A long-lost song the Rolling Stones recorded with Led Zeppelin’s Jimmy Page is to finally be released. Scarlet, thought to be named after Page’s daughter , was recorded in October 1974.

In the Crowleyverse the Scarlet Woman is Babalon, Mother of Abominations, true mistress of the Beast. The Beast of course is Crowley himself with whom Page at the time seems to have identified himself.

The song is described in a PR

as infectious and raunchy as anything the band cut in this hallowed era”

Scarlet Lilith Eleida Page was born in March of 1971. Now, unless I am missing something, Page was fantasizing about his baby daughter being a sex goddess/demon and his mistress.

...on a deluxe version of Goat’s Head Soup

Just saying.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yep, Goat's Head... Bonus from Scarlet's page (wiki):

Page was a student of London's University of Westminster, graduating with a BA in Photography, Film and Video. Following an apprenticeship with noted photographer Ross Halfin, she was commissioned to photograph Soundgarden singer Chris Cornell, for rock music publication Raw in 1993

Other artists Page has credits with include the Foo Fighters, The Black Crowes, The Rolling Stones, Stereophonics, Linkin Park, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Placebo, and Gomez amongst others.

🤡pedia

Chester Bennington and Chris Cornell !

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: brewtiger

OMFG I wish every single BLM, March for our Lives, Liberal Activist would go away and never come back. Its all so tiresome.

Exactly what they want. They want us to get tired and just stop engaging. Leaves them free to create the chaos and "change" they're looking for.

I know for people like me who has premised my life on "I just want to live a quiet life and be left alone" it's very difficult being confronted with all this. I used to be able to avoid it, e.g., just don't go downtown. I hated that they were left to ruin things I liked, such as going out to dinner. But I didn't want to have to fight for those things, especially inasmuch as the people whose job it is to fight to preserve them - the police and politicians - were unwilling to do so.

Now in the Covid they've found a way to control almost absolutely everybody - and as you can see, they're reveling in it, taking delight at scolding, exercising their newfound powers to threaten to close people's dreams, livelihoods. Cutting off access to basic amenities like food, groceries, public transportation. It's a communists wet dream.

Fortunately my local grocery chain has taken the side of ... let's call it "deliberate ambiguity" ... in enforcing the statewide mask mandate requiring people to wear masks in order to get food.

I've managed to skate below the radar so far in the hopes of riding this out ... but very soon they may push many of us too far.
edit on 9-7-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

But the guy that a lot of people used to believe is JFK jr. Says John Durham indictments are coming soon.

twitter.com...

Yes, I just saw that. Q also said disinformation was necessary. Of all the things, this is the one that I think remains a mystery until it comes to light (if it pans out to be true). At the end of the day, it is largely inconsequential until it is shown not to be. It is interesting though.

I've been following it very closely, and I think it has a high chance of being true... mainly because I see no other point to it. If it is a larp, then to what end? The people who follow it are very small in numbers, and there is no significant gain to subverting these people. It's like sasquatch... true or not... it isn't going to change anyones life if it turns out false, but it is merely an interesting idea. If it turns out to be true, then that is where the interest comes from. The why...

Anyway, I just hope things start to move into a higher gear soon, because the vibration in the air is really hard going on the old brain. I kind of wish we had a cryofreeze option, or a time fastforward button.

One thing i have noticed... and this is a follow up to a post I wrote a while back about narrative... George Papadopoulos just tweeted that Obamagate is just beginning. George has been saying similar things for months now. When you read the comments, they are overwhelmingly frustrated and tired.

From a narrative point of view, this displays the point in the story where the audience are on the verge of giving up hope for the heroes quest, everything seems to have gone wrong, the enemy seems to be beyond stopping and there appears to be no obvious route to victory (how the story ends).
Of course, that is exactly the time when something happens that makes the victory all the more sweet. The switch around or the twist that shows a glimmer of hope... when all hope seemed to be lost.

I sincerely hope we are at that point. It certainly feels like it.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

It doesnt get much more blatant that that, without coming out and saying "JFK Jr is still alive and well".

Don't understand why he would fake his death, why he would stay in hiding for so long, why he may/may not be coming out now.

It doesn't make sense, is all I'm saying.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

It doesnt get much more blatant that that, without coming out and saying "JFK Jr is still alive and well".

Don't understand why he would fake his death, why he would stay in hiding for so long, why he may/may not be coming out now.

He's dead.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Well, if it is to be believed, the Kennedys are one of the bloodlines (I believe that they are all at war with each other at this point). This is the secret war. A public life isn't so important.
I'm assuming (because of the JFK and various other family assassinations) that they are in a very high level battle. This would require all kinds of sacrifice.

When you consider that the bloodlines go back a looooooong way, then this is no mere skirmish. I also think it is important to keep in mind Project Looking Glass. If views of the future are possible, then visibility would need to be zero, otherwise the other bloodlines would have a heads up. Something happened regarding the last election and a switcharoo... Clinton was meant to win. If that video I posted regarding Looking Glass was true, then there was a period of fog that prevented seeing this future. Jr could only really emerge once certain things have happened, and a specific timeline is ensured.

Well, that is my woowoo analysis of it all
Take it for what it is heh.
edit on 9-7-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The POS Sullivan needs to spend the rest of his days in Gitmo or put to death.

Judge refuses to dismiss Flynn case, petitions full appellate court

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

twitter.com...

Ah, that could be just a misdirection, you know.

If Q was asked “Is the person who was identified as JFK Jr. before his death still alive?”, the answer might have been very different.

Legally, John F. Kennedy Jr. is dead...until a court declares that he isn’t.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Back you go with Rona. 😂🤣

@Tom_Winter
BREAKING / NBC News: Michael Cohen has been remanded back into the custody of federal authorities and will be sent back to jail.

This comes after pictures were taken of Cohen at a Manhattan restaurant outside of his residence this weekend. NBC's Adam Reiss reports.
twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Sullivan is an egotistical scumbag who has something he wants kept hidden.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Unless More Death can't be forced into the covid-19 category, the CDC says the epidemic is almost over. All the jailbirds can be sent back behind bars.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

I was about to type the same.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Is Hillary's brother dead?
What's the advantage of being dead?
Legally being dead means?

The Kennedy's play the long game after seeing what the short game results in. If JFK jr is still live and is getting ready to come out, then the question shouldn't be why, but rather it should be: "to what effect?"
Who will JFK jrs reveal affect the most? Then we can ask why.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
If you are still voting Democrat one guys says

"You stupid!".

from Jan of 2020

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Future Proves Past - Roberts edition?

Apr 15 201821:06:56 (EST)

21:06

Chief Justice John Roberts was briefly hospitalized on June 21 after falling while walking near his home, a spokeswoman for the Supreme Court said Tuesday.

link

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

The dental chair I have a pet theory on... Dental RFID / maybe even receiver / abort implants.... Have to keep track of the labor force... You'd never know you had one if knocked out with a drink etc.... This thought is based on the huge Transhumanism Angle that these so called Elites are chasing....

[example]It’s obviously hard to predict the future. For every sci-fi movie set in 2020, there’s Harrison Ford tracking down bioengineered robots.....[example]

That example is Westworld HBO series. The humans are tracking Robots Bioengineered by Hannibal Lecter himself. He was a creepy scientist.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: MetalThunder

The dental chair I have a pet theory on... Dental RFID / maybe even receiver / abort implants.... Have to keep track of the labor force... You'd never know you had one if knocked out with a drink etc.... This thought is based on the huge Transhumanism Angle that these so called Elites are chasing....

[example]It’s obviously hard to predict the future. For every sci-fi movie set in 2020, there’s Harrison Ford tracking down bioengineered robots.....[example]

That example is Westworld HBO series. The humans are tracking Robots Bioengineered by Hannibal Lecter himself. He was a creepy scientist.

Season 3 was whacked, the best of the three.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Elon Musk said on Twitter this week that Neuralink, the company he founded in 2016 to develop computer-brain interfaces for the explicit purpose of helping humans keep pace with advanced artificial intelligence, will provide an update on its progress on August 28. The last major update from Neuralink came roughly a year ago, when it shared that it will be using a surgical robot to implant gossamer-thin wires into a person’s brain, connected to an external computer processing unit, and that ultimately it hopes to make the connection between the two wireless for maximum freedom and flexibility.
Link

twitter.com...

Judgment Day cometh...reminds me of the Terminator line... on August 29, 1997, Skynet becomes self-aware at 02:14 am Eastern Time.

<< 356  357  358    360  361  362 >>

join