It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internet Suspects Cops Provoking Riots as Shadowy Man in Black Caught Smashing Up Autozone

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

People are definitely responsible for their actions. I think this guy bears his own responsibility at the same time. I wouldn't make excuses for anyone involved, but that doesn't mean the behaviour wasn't incited.

Mostly I wish the police and people of all different skin tones would stop acting in ways that only act to spread the worst generalizations and stereotypes about themselves, and stand up for things that are right.

Standing around silent while your buddy needlessly endangers a suspect's life, seemingly to prove a point to the crowd of onlookers does nothing but reinforce the view of those who think they are targeted and treated unjustly. Looting and burning your neighborhood or accosting police officers does nothing but reinforce the ideas that your community is lawless and self-justifies the way police view the community. Making no effort to understand the feelings of the community and where the strong feelings are bred because it makes you uncomfortable does nothing but self-justify the feelings that some lives don't matter.

Good people need to demand bad actors be held accountable. Whether that's the bad eggs in police departments, rabble -rousers in your community, or anyone else.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

From the comment section of the youtube video, "
Amy Kelly
Amy Kelly
6 hours ago
The white man is Jacob Peterson - a St Paul cop
jade
jade
6 hours ago
Yep. His ex-wife identified him. "

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   
"Are you a fck'ing cop?!?!?"

Uhhh yeeeahhhh. Set up.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1
Pederson..... and the police say it is not true.

Jacob Pederson Is Not the AutoZone Umbrella Man, St. Paul Police Say – Heavy.com
heavy.com...
2 hours ago.
edit on 29-5-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Cops have been caught red handed escalating protests consistently for as long as I can remember, in the 90s there was an "anarchist" group called the black block that would cause a scene at every wto protest, and it was generally excepted that they were police trying to infiltrate.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
The Thin Blue Line is doing what their B;ackmail Handelers are telling them to do....its a Domestic Terrorism False Flag attempt to incite domestic unrest and violence....these people behind this need to see the inside of Gitmo.

There should be Military assets furtively penetrating these Domestic Terrorist Groups as we speak an besides all the Prosecutors and Judges already know who the dirt bags are.Because every level of what is a Great System has been penetrated and undermined so there are by Proxy dirt bag Buddies all over who swear alliegence to the Thin Blue Line....the act like terrorist Cells but they are not unstoppable.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody
What would be the purpose?

It seems so counter productive.
Are they preemptively trying to justify their response?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

That's the idea. An agent provocateur.

Not a new tactic, but an effective one.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Lest simplify ok.

Young passionate Patriotic Civic minded American Man or Woman joins their Local Leo force.

Within the first 30 days of their job they witness another much more embedded experienced Cop strike a suspect illegally...at that exact moment if the new Officer fails to step in they become complciti and guilty of collusion...its a process...of getting them dirty immediately...like a Pimp destroying a womans self-image and moral compass before he farms her out to work for him...if he doesn't brainwash he she wont be working for him....she will be working with him and he doesn't want that.

This is how The Thin Blue Line survives and protects itself.

You disenfranchise the entire process by adding a Hotline to the Military NO DIRTY COPS CAN BREACH....you TEACH YOUR CADETS about this line...you teach them how important it is....and good will triumph over evil.

We know almost every Cop who is rotten has been "corrupted" in an organized manner using blackmail just like Actors in Hollywood and just like Politicians and anyone who has access to power.
This is the solution.A Military Hotline.

This is action is designed to SAVE AND HELP the good men and women who are trying to make their Country a better place to live in....this is to HELP THE LEOS WHO ARE ALREADY TRYING TO DO GOOD BUT ARE BEING STONEWALLED BY ARCHAIC CORRUPTION SO EMBEDED THEY CANNOT DIG OUT ON THEIR OWN.

A Thin Blue Line that crosses State Borders becomes a Domestic Terrorist Organisation...full stop....they operate like terrorist Cells...independently and driven by a Macro-Program....but we solved Terrorist Cells long ago.....w know how to do it.

There is absolutely no way to keep the Military out of this....and not to quell Riots but to clean out the Police Precincts on a State and National level.

A "good Cop" would be asking for help not trying to slip the bit

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Stop right there. Do you think for one second the police department would come out and say something like "Yeah, you got us. Guilty as charged. We are inciting violence." Obviously they will deny it, true or not, and they are lacking any credibility right now to boot. Notice they failed to provide an alibi and flat out denied it without any other details. Where was Pederson during that time and who can corroborate his whereabouts? I have been arrested. Im probably not the only one here. Anyone else who has knows that unfortunately this is not how it works anymore. Its guilty until proven innocent. They arrest you and hold you as long as they can until they either find anything to charge you with or can no longer detain you, or until you see a judge who will either set bail or let you out on your own recognizance and set an arraignment date.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

My conspiracy is why are the MSM reporters and also rioters all wearing these purple gas masks? Was someone providing these masks?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Delusional.

The psychology of mobs and of steering mobs has been known for centuries. It is literally NOTHING to steer a group of 25 or more.

I could steer a church service to murder with the help of a handful of accomplices. No one group is immune to this form of manipulation, especially now (with constant two electronic communication that can be manipulated, etc).

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
OMG!
its the Joker or Penguin,
call batman.

did He do the writing on the building in the video of cnn tv crew geting arested?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

Delusional.

The psychology of mobs and of steering mobs has been known for centuries. It is literally NOTHING to steer a group of 25 or more.

I could steer a church service to murder with the help of a handful of accomplices. No one group is immune to this form of manipulation, especially now (with constant two electronic communication that can be manipulated, etc).

I was going to reply to that load of horsesh#t..I agree with you 100%

We have had several Stanley Cup riots, all you need is a buncha people, a little alcohol doesnt hurt, one or 2 agitators.

Our rioters where all pretty much, middle class urban white and brown kids/young adults. Why did they riot?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Exactly. And it's not like he held a gun to everyone's head and told them to rob Target dry and set fire to everything they hate and everything that is meant to help them.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: Violater1
Pederson..... and the police say it is not true.

Jacob Pederson Is Not the AutoZone Umbrella Man, St. Paul Police Say – Heavy.com
heavy.com...
2 hours ago.

Yeah but some anonymous retard on Youtube said it was. So who do you expect us to believe, the St. Paul Police or an anonymous Youtarder?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

This has sort of happened before. Undercover Quebec Police were caught with rocks in their hand during a protest.

www.cbc.ca...

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Sounds like Minneapolis employed the same coroner who performed the autopsy on Jeffrey Epstein.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Excuse my apparent ignorance regarding this, but why is a cop looting to start trouble? What is the purpose? Is he not concerned about the other LEOs getting hurt?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
Who riots in tactical boots, gloves and a gas mask while not stealing anything. It reeks like spoiled bacon to me.

I don't know, just about every anarchist/antifa I've ever seen on video at such an event.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join