It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assassins in JFK assassination named in censored YT Doc

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 04:38 AM
link   
how about the whole thing where, when ww2 broke out, there were very few places that could make the jet fuel that modern fighter planes required...
the punchline is that american companies made big $$$ selling jet fuel to the nazis
or in other words, america fueled the blitz

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: JoeGee Yes indeed people hear about how bad Nazis were,yet now they get most of our money because they changed name to NASA,The Vatican and Bushes financed the Nazis,and seems to me if one looks at the budget we are keeping them in power,kind of like Holocaust story made up so certain criminals look like they weren't implicit

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

There were no jets in combat in WW2 until almost the end of the war. They were experimental when it started.

edit on 5 25 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

unfortunately i don't recall the specifics of what i'm talking about well enough to look up a link for ya - i read it on some lengthy late night internet rabbitholing years ago - but it was something like, there was an older form of airplane fuel but because of ignition temperatures or something it was bad for the engine timing and made them run shockingly, so a new form was developed. that's the stuff my first post was about.
someone who knows their stuff would laugh off my pathetic attempt and explain it properly very easily i'm sure, apologies for the mangling.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

where the final frontal shot originated from.

naw man, everybody knows that when your shot in the back of the head the entry wound blows the back of the skull out in the direction the shot came from and your head violently jerks that way. and that the exit wound is jus a small whole the size of the bullet.

that is how inertia works

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

That was about an aviation gas additive. I think that was not allowed to be sold to Germany after the US declared war after Pearl Harbor. All American businesses were legally stopped from doing business with Germany then. The Germans had chemical plants that made synthetic aviation fuel and could get by without it. Link That one made aviation gas from coal.

The facts in that video are falling apart one by one.

They fail to mention that the US was not in the war until well after it started. Many companies continued trading with Germany during that time. I think I read that some used that opportunity to gather intelligence on the German war effort for the US.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
The link to the Ford Motor Company being in support of the Nazi war effort, in this video, is suspicious by the lack of mentioning General Motors. Both did business with Nazi Germany at the time and stopped shortly after the US declared war on the Axis powers after December 1941. As I have mentioned above, while Germany was at war with other countries, the US was not at war with Germany. Link

Another fact presented in this video falls into the questionable category.

I find more and more things wrong with this video. I am not disputing the actual shooting analysis as it is logical but could use more evidence. The who, why, and how this was arranged is much in question.

It even sounds like another 'Russia, Russia, Russia,' occurrence for the initial cause of the whole mess.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: JoeGee
Is Charles Harrelson (Woodys father) mentioned as one of the hit men in the documentary?

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cmajlz
The 18in guns on the Japanese battleships built before the start of WW2 were made in the US.

No they weren't.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

History of World War II: America Was Providing Military Aid to the USSR, While Also Supporting Nazi Germany

US President Franklin D. Roosevelt explicitly stated that aid to Russia was money well spent, and his successor in the White House, Harry Truman, was quoted in the pages of New York Times in June 1941 as saying, “If we see that Germany is winning the war, we ought to help Russia; and if that Russia is winning, we ought to help Germany, and in that way let them kill as many as possible

Money above allies seems to have always been the motto

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
no opinion from me

just adding this thread for future scans to see where Its' going...

just doing mental gymnastics with the thought that ->> the 3rd Reich would last 1,000 years and Operation Paperclip was a organized effort to keep that Promise alive by the Deep-State within the USA Federal Government

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
how about the whole thing where, when ww2 broke out, there were very few places that could make the jet fuel that modern fighter planes required...
the punchline is that american companies made big $$$ selling jet fuel to the nazis
or in other words, america fueled the blitz

The very first Jet Engine to run was the " Power Jets WU " built by Frank Whittle and his team.

The engine was run on Kerosene, as where his later designs the W.2 variants.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

We should not forget the American made Goodyear tires on the Japanese airplanes over Pearl Harbor. That was said to throw a wrench into the plans presented in this video. One American company apparently did not get the memo on the plans.

If Hitler was a puppet as presented, why was he allowed to make a treaty with the true enemy Stalin?

Another couple of holes in the presentation. It is leaking quit a bit now.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Joe,

I respect your thread, but this is all old news.

This is the Deep State Trump is trying so hard to destroy. I hope he succeeds, but I'm not sure he will.

These scumbags are deeply embedded in every aspect of our world and they won't give up their power or riches easily.

All we can do is continue fighting them.

CT 🙂

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
While there seems to be some truth in this video, I have a lot of trouble believing all of it.

1. It clearly states if true, this video is produced by the CIA. "All Kennedy assassination documentaries are produced by the CIA"

2. If it is true, why does it still exist, the power of those involved is so great that they would go to any length to eliminate this video.

3. It was removed from YouTube. As it states, the CIA uses this tactic to gain credibility for their own works.

I am not saying it is all lies. There must always be enough truth in a good lie for it to be believable.

It is like the TV series "Project U.F.O." produced by a US Air Force Colonel Jack Webb (Executive Producer). Entertaining but not exactly believable. Link

I definitely understand your reservations. But to give you some answers to these questions:

The documentary was made in 2014 and since has only a recorded 5.5million views on YT before being removed.

The light this documentary shines on the CIA is troubling. I've been in the boat with you all for a long time, and I've never seen such blatant finger pointing like I seen in this documentary.

We can definitely keep our reservations, but if this is a CIA front, it isn't a very good one because CIA lost that final .00000000000000000001% of credibility they had with me.

But again, as we've seen with the Pedo documentary that recently came out with the stunt actor, it could potentially be something to make eyes look the other way. I will keep your comment in mind

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Joe,

I respect your thread, but this is all old news.

This is the Deep State Trump is trying so hard to destroy. I hope he succeeds, but I'm not sure he will.

These scumbags are deeply embedded in every aspect of our world and they won't give up their power or riches easily.

All we can do is continue fighting them.

CT 🙂

Is it? Perhaps I'm attempting to foster that discussion

I was thinking about this last night as a matter of fact. The connections we made between RFK and Trump prior to ever even hearing about either of these documentaries. Now after watching these films and knowing what I know, it starts to bring more validity to the claim. Or do we really know what we assume to know and not what really is?

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
a reply to: UpIsNowDown
If Hitler was a puppet as presented, why was he allowed to make a treaty with the true enemy Stalin?

This was a HUGE question I posed after seeing that bit of the documentary.

However, I begged a similar question which didn't make sense at first either, why would Hitler have given the Soviets Poland if he planned to invade them regardless? Sometimes, these questions aren't straight forward to answer.

To answer that question, we have to leave the realm of conspiracy and enter the realm of reality. Hitler at the time could not fight a 2 front war with German industry where it was.

In any sense of the word, in your description or mine, Hitler merely was buying time via his treaty with the Soviets. Whether you call it puppet Hitler or chancellor Hitler.
edit on 25-5-2020 by JoeGee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I remember an interview with Elon Musk, where he said if you give humans the technology to just travel at 1/3rd the speed of light, we could populate the entire universe in 10 million years.

I think it was "galaxy." There are visible galaxies we will never reach because they are already over the rainbow, but yeah -- definitely.

We would be a billion different civilizations and species by then, thanks to light-lag. Kinda hard to hold an empire together when the front is 30 thousand years away. But so what, right? We would all share a common human ancestry and a racial memory of home.

That's' probably where all the different saucers and sightings come from. Tourists from a hundred million years in the future, visiting the homeworld.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

I remember an interview with Elon Musk, where he said if you give humans the technology to just travel at 1/3rd the speed of light, we could populate the entire universe in 10 million years.

I think it was "galaxy." There are visible galaxies we will never reach because they are already over the rainbow, but yeah -- definitely.

We would be a billion different civilizations and species by then, thanks to light-lag. Kinda hard to hold an empire together when the front is 30 thousand years away. But so what, right? We would all share a common human ancestry and a racial memory of home.

That's' probably where all the different saucers and sightings come from. Tourists from a hundred million years in the future, visiting the homeworld.

Considering we were capable of traveling at that speed, reaching the "front 30,000 years away" would be an hour long trip :p

Your post makes me recall the "Extinction" movie on Netflix when the "humans" populating Earth are really aliens that invaded Earth and took over the humanoid bodies and had their memories erased, until the humans came back and tried to retake the planet. Michael Pena is a great actor
edit on 25-5-2020 by JoeGee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

I did my due dilligence and you were absolutely correct, Musk said Galaxy, not Universe. You can see it here in his interview, skip to 2:20 mark

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I saw a video the other day and I can't find it again. Saying the head shot that blasted Kennedy was from the rear and the nature of the wound dictates the bullit that did the damage could not have come from a Carcano rifle but from an assault rifle.
The video then goes to show footage of a secret serviceman in the following car reach down and grab an assault rifle (which he had no training to use). The picture clearly shows the secret serviceman with the rifle pointing forward. There is also witnesses (not mentioned in any investigation) that smelt gun smoke in the near vercinity giving credence to a very near shot.
They reckon it was an accidental shot. They even name the agent.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join