It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is as in-your-face as it can get...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
The clip is from April 2019.

The mayor is talking about the new world order of zoning changes in Chicago.

Associated Press

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I wonder if the NWO decided to recruit this woman way back in high school when she helped organize a boycott over the quality of the school's pizza. Or maybe later when she keep getting honors in college. I"m sure they have always been on the lookout for black gay women with intelligence to join their ranks.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Wow. She really said it. She might as well mention the mark of the beast while she’s at it

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
On 2nd thought. Nvm.
I said nothing at all.

edit on 12Mon, 18 May 2020 12:15:20 -0500pmvAmerica/ChicagoMondayb20205America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: Shhh

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I was hearing this old song run through as I read and watched the video....

Insane in the membrane
Insane in the brain!
Insane in the membrane
Insane in the brain!
Insane in the membrane
Crazy insane, got no brain!
Insane in the membrane
Insane in the brain!

Cyprus Hill - Insane in the Brain

Pretty much sums up the thread subject...
Classic Liberal nonsense

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

So-called "Sustainable Development Goals" and The Virus Situation have gone hand in hand from the start, with the former being more frequently talked about for quite some time.

Just look into some of the literature associated with Event 201 (A World at Risk PDF) and do a word/term search for it.

Now, Im all for actual sustainability. Its the type of thing that has driven my own work for decades. The vision these folks have for it is not exactly my cup'o'tea. In fact, that pretty much goes for everything from modern environmentalism to city planning.

The vast majority, if not all of it, is designed to create stark dependency on centralized (corrupted, imo) organizations and systems.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Since she was talking about hand picked officials who would pledge allegiance to the NWO, I would say its New World Order, not new world order.

It amazes me to see it stated so brazenly. I guess the narcissistic liberal machine has nothing to fear...

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Vroomfondel

WTF!---The zombie Bit@# actually said it!
Time to nuke Chicago from space.

It is Chicago, so you can nuke and you will not really notice much difference. I'm sure her NWO is not the same as our NWO, BUT the meaning is the same as in total control and you "educate" people to not be incompliance.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

So, if you are right, what is the difference between what you suggest as these people pledging allegiance to the NWO and all those toadies pledging allegiance to Trump? Are you so sure that Trump is not an undercover agent of the NWO?

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

OMG

This woman used the term New World Order.

It has been said many times before so we could get used to it.

George H.W. Bush - "New World Order" (4 Different "New World Order" Speeches)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
The clip is from April 2019.

The mayor is talking about the new world order of zoning changes in Chicago.

Associated Press

Yeah, it is taken a bit out of context.

Since I live in Chicago, I can attest that the Alderman (city council members in other cities) have a lot of power, particularly in their individual wards. This is how a lot of the corruption takes place with Alderman looking for favors from developers and businesses who need zoning approval to do business in their ward.

The most recent to do a FBI perp walk is long time Alderman Ed Burke who was trying to shakedown a Burger King franchise.

Chicago Alderman Extorts Burger King

The complaint alleges Burke tried to extort a company that owns a chain of fast-food restaurants in the Chicago area. That company was seeking permits for a remodeling job.

In exchange for help to get those permits, Burke allegedly wanted the company to use Klafter & Burke, which specializes in property tax appeals, for that business. When the company refused, Burke allegedly ordered the remodeling work to stop. Authorities said Burke threatened to "play hardball" initially when they declined.

With all that said, Lori Lightfoot is part of the same corrupt machine. She is a bit more of the SJW type moreso than the old school mob / Daley family which I guess makes her an outsider. It is still incredibly difficult to do business with Chicago and instead of greasing palms to get some Alderman a boat, it is now bowing down to SJW liberal claptrap.

This is why I don't even trust videos without seeing the before and after.... both sides do it.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Aliens have taken Over Chicago , and I don't Mean the Border Jumping Kind .............

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
We should all say it together. Repeat after me:

I pledge allegiance, to my masters and the world in which they rule.

One world under Baal, highly divisible by race & gender, with slavery and debt for all.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Ahh that makes a bit more sense

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I did look at that bit from AP.

My thoughts on that are:

First, no one in this day and age uses the phrase "new world order" in relation to any government action of any kind at any level unless they mean NWO. That phrase conjures one image and one only, and its not new zoning regulations.

Second, the reason AP is saying its not real is that they allege the video claims Lightfoot herself is going to attempt to overthrow the government with a coup. That seems to be a bit of a straw man if you ask me.

Lastly, I know city officials have to uphold city ordinance. But in my entire life I have never heard it referred to as, "pledging allegiance to the new world order."

No matter how far fetched someone may think it is, that sounds suspicious. I stand by my original assessment. It could be as simple as a plan for sustainable development, or, it could be used to nefarious ends. This is Chicago we are talking about...

AP has their opinion and they are entitled to it. And I have mine.
edit on 18-5-2020 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Yes, as I mentioned in that post. Daddy Bush. And what about the wrestling team the NWO. Back then McMahon had one of the largest entertainment industries going, filling huge sports arenas a couple of times a week, week after month after years. And at the center of all of that for several years was the NWO, filling the heads of at least one generation with that term?

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Nickn3

LInda McMahon? After all she was the CEO of the wrestling empire that basically coined the term New World Order?

You have that wrong.

Linda McMahon is from the WWE previously WWF.

The term New World Order was a creation of the now-defunct WCW, Ted Turner's competing org to the WWE, which WWE purchased the remaining IP of but to be clear the NWO was not a McMahon thing.

This clip is essentially the formation of the NWO in WCW with the term New World Order first being used around the 3 minute mark.

edit on 18-5-2020 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2020 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Yes, as I mentioned in that post. Daddy Bush. And what about the wrestling team the NWO. Back then McMahon had one of the largest entertainment industries going, filling huge sports arenas a couple of times a week, week after month after years. And at the center of all of that for several years was the NWO, filling the heads of at least one generation with that term?

It is an interesting thing about these people that they are so open with what they want and are bringing about and yet so secretive and use false information to lead everyone to the wrong conclusions.

Reminds me of this guy
John 8:44 New International Version (NIV)
44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The New World Order of....Zoning Changes. LOL yeah I’m sure she just put all those words together by accident. I mean, I’m sure we’ve all referred to zoning changes as New World Order a time or two. Right
But actually, good to know who is behind these many times ridiculous measures.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

If something like "zoning regulations" seems disconnected from the catchphrase "New World Order," I would strongly recommend looking into it more.

Theyve been open about all this stuff for years and years, with the only real obfuscation taking place in the marketing terms they use (sustainable development) and the "approved for consumption" bullet points.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join