It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian mining magnate caught pofiteering from the virus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Hello everyone, and a good coronavirus-sorry a good day to you.

In times of crises, desperate times call for desperate measures, but is charging taxpayers 200 million dollars for medical equipment that is not needed? Well enter Andrew 'twiggy' Forrest, a mining magnate who clearly wants to profit from this

Most state and territory governments say they are not using the Covid-19 tests brought to Australia by the billionaire Andrew “Twiggy” Forrest at a $200m cost to taxpayers, which the Guardian can reveal have been sent to the national medical stockpile rather than the coronavirus frontline.

But weeks later most states say they are not using the type of tests purchased by Forrest’s Minderoo Foundation, which were on-sold at cost to the government. Some say they have no need for any additional tests.

Now that's just the tip of the iceberg, lets see who twiggy made the deal with...

The mining magnate announced last month that he had secured 10m Covid-19 PCR tests for Australia from the Chinese manufacturer Beijing Genomics Institute (BGI) at a cost of $200m, which would be refunded by the federal government.

So he bought medical gear from china, who with overwhelming proof created it (if they didn't i'm an alaskan camel) and then we come to the third act-he bought the product from china, And Australia's highest bidder in the coal industry? China. And who is in the mining industry? you do the math.

This is where i call professor googlesearch on the way of profiteering

Profiteering refers to the earning of large or unfair profits. Profiteering is not technically illegal unless it involves committing a crime. For example, profiteering exists when companies manipulate their prices, or when those in positions of authority abuse their powers.

So let's some it up-Charging taxpayers for unused products? check. charged the government 200 million for 20 million dollars purchase price? check. I see a trend developing here, however he may not be nailed for profiteering, he should be jailed for treason, putting his bank account before the government and the nations people he is ripping off.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Comrade Forest is nothing but an absolute traitor.

A few weeks ago he was chastising the government because they have the Gaul to call for an open and transparent investigation in to the origins of the Wubonic plague.

He puts HIS business interests before our collective national interests.

I think it's time we deported him to live in his beloved China

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Yeah, that's the prick who was traipsing around all over the country in his private jet while the rest of us couldn't travel more than 10km from home.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
Hello everyone, and a good coronavirus-sorry a good day to you.

In times of crises, desperate times call for desperate measures

Hmmmnn.........

Its at the time of crisis is when the wheeler dealer/capitalist makes their fortune.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Even the politicos are at it, US senator Richard Burr, (Senate Intelligence Committee chairman) unloaded millions of his stock in what is becoming an insider-trading issue, and the cruel bit is that the SIC would be part of the government policy making about COVID-19 and subsequent lock-down, closures etc...If you know that in advance, you'll know who was going to suffer closures and the rest.
Human dirtbag!

Come to think of it...it does make you wonder just exactly what? is going on.

edit on 14-5-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

The link doesn’t work and I can’t find anything that confirms your story
Can you put another link up please

I think this is out of character for Twiggs but nothing would surprise me theses days

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

The link doesn’t work and I can’t find anything that confirms your story
Can you put another link up please

I think this is out of character for Twiggs but nothing would surprise me theses days

Just edit the link to remove the extra "[/url" from the end. The link works if you do so.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I think everyone should focus on where those tests came from...

Beijing Genomics Institute.

Hmmmmm.

eugenics

www.nosltd.com...

failed eugenics

www.sixthtone.com...

more eunegics

www.weekinchina.com...

en.m.wikipedia.org...

First Chinese institution to sequence the Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) virus, just hours after the first sequencing of the virus by Canadians

(Gee.. sound familiar?)

BGI is a company that seeks to gain as many DNA samples as possible. Which they can gain from these tests.

They are involved in eugenics, cloning, human/animal hybridization, bacterial/virus manipulation.

And wouldn't you know it? They collaborate the the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

And to make it worse... the medical equipment that Twiggy spent our money on... is still sitting at the airport in lockdown. The government says it is still testing it. This story has more twists than twister.

top topics

join