It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas doc is treating her patients with hydroxychloroquine with a 100% success rate

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Im far too tired to do that now, pm me so I remember tomorrow and I will have a look, it was something Byrd posted in the update thread I was reading that had me think of it.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
All I did was search her name + Dallas in the Google machine and I got the red “Covid-19” alert at the top, hmmmm.

I found another article that confirms she is treating Covid patients with Hydroxochlorquine-

link

“ Coronavirus Medicine

A physician treating patients infected with the Chinese coronavirus says she ran into interference from state bureaucrats, causing a Texas state senator to get involved.

By
Robert Montoya
May 12, 2020

A physician and owner of a medical clinic in North Texas shares her positive experience using affordable medication—one that’s been on the market since World War II—to treat those infected with the Chinese coronavirus. She also says the pandemic has been overstated and had to get State Sen. Bob Hall (R–Edgewood) involved when the Texas State Board of Pharmacy interfered with her prescribing these affordable medications to her patients.

Dr. Ivette Lozano owns and operates Lozano Medical Clinic—an urgent care center in Dallas whose mission is to “provide medical care at an affordable price.” But amid of the government-mandated economic shutdown in response to the Chinese coronavirus, Lozano has discovered a fascinating intersection between her professional and political concerns....”

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Probably better qualifications than Bill Gates, is he a doctor, but most eat up his every word. If something is working, and it seems cheap and effective. You’d think if really wanting to see this CoNViD PLANdemic end you’d approach with open optimism. But at that I don’t believe a word the compromised people from the WHO or CDC utter all planned BS in my opinion. Hence why I run a crane and don’t try to tell people they need a jab for the flu, just better health practices. That’s just me I guess, healthy as a steer and no shots at all in 20 years. a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Full title : Dallas doc is treating her patients with hydroxychloroquine with a 100% success rate, but has to lie to pharmacists to prescribe it
Yep other reports have said the same but it does depend on how soon the virus is detected and how soon hydroxychloroquine is administered.

Over a month ago Powdered Wig reported reported on a doctor, Stephen Smith, who was calling hydroxychloroquine a “game changer” in the fight against COVID. Dr. Smith had been treating his COVID patients with hydroxychloroquine with a 100% cure rate. He believed then that the fight against COVID was over. He clearly underestimated the marshmallow medical establishment and the nefarious forces which give that establishment its marching orders.

Ivette Lozano is a Dallas doctor who is treating her COVID patients with hydroxychloroquine. The recovery success rate of her treatment is 100%!

Latest: Dallas doc is treating her patients with hydroxychloroquine with a 100% success rate, but has to lie to pharmacists to prescribe it

Dr. Lozano is blowing the whistle on the corruption, the misinformation being broadcast by the mainstream media, and the medical establishment’s obstruction by recommending against the use of the one known cure for COVID patients – chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine.

I still think the reluctance to use a $15 dollar cure is due to wanting a bigger better monetary remuneration for Remdesivir which last I heard was $290 a shot.

The “so-called experts,” like Tony Fauci, are recommending against the use of hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID patients, declaring that it has not been sufficiently tested. Dr. Fauci is either a liar or a moron (neither of which is good), as hydroxychloroquine was thoroughly tested in 1955 and approved by the FDA that same year.

powderedwigsociety.com...

I clicked on the link you provided and was happily surprised ! Dr. Lozano simply explains her treatment of covid19 patients she has seen and treated in her office.....explains the details and exposes the old adage , "follow the money" ! Well worth the 13 minutes of time to watch and necessary before you form an opinion about this thread !!

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Lawsuits must be filed enmasse against MSM and Judges must begin awarding massive crippeling damages that will stop these Monsters.

If MSM can be shown even circumstantially to be colluding to suppress accurate Humanitarian related data,then they are now open game.

If a Dr.is curing People @100% and any MSM outlets cloud this data or refuse to use it....they are open game

MSM uses the excuse that they vet their data through Peer Approved Boards before they air it....they claim to err on the side of caution and refer to these Boards in a Back-Channel action......any remedy or cure that has not been endorsed already by the crooked cabals will not be endorsed or fastracked now....the Global Cabal has buried cures so deep in red tape that we have to BunkerBust them out...there is no pretty way to do it.... they use bastardised laws on every level Criminal to Civil....to support their global con-job......to pull them apart you must use the same conduits they built....and when you do it you do it with Terminal Predudice.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Look, here is the deal.

It works if given early. Even with the bunk VA data, the success rate was 91%.

Here is the problem. It is generic and cost .67 cents a pill.

This is unacceptable. In this time of crises, we need a new drug that cost $4,460 a pill regardless if it works or not. (Yes, you read that right)

That is how it works.

www.fiercepharma.com...

How much should Gilead Sciences charge for its now-authorized COVID-19 therapy remdesivir? Up to $4,460 per patient, an influential pricing watchdog figures.

edit on 14-5-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

I have my doubts about the 100% claim, but I've also turned myself into a busybody, aka a Karen, into looking into these treatments.

I'm finding mixed and disturbing results. The malaria drug is extremely useful when used in combination with other natural ingredients including high doses of zinc, but results seem to only be effective in the early onset of contracting the virus, and does seem to stop it in it's tracks.

Typically though, by the time you have contracted covid-19 and realize it, you will either become symptomatic and show signs, or you don't. The numbers involved are all made up, because widespread testing will never happen. Antibody tests are also down, because that would expose how far this "pandemic" has actually spread. The anti-body tests in LA county and NY show a likeliness that at least 20% of all residents have contracted the wu-flu, and somehow covid deaths keep stacking while all other common deaths seem to be down. I can't find it now (*go figure) but I read a report that flu deaths for the year after adjusted totals will end up around 20,000. 20K, that's a lot right, holy sheets! Yeah the average deathrate for the flu is 60k+ a year. So i guess the flu was nice this year?

Oh and dont get me started on masks, assholes thinking a scarf made of socks does something. Kiss my ass and learn virology, or at least learn the proper way to use a mask. Until then I have asthma and can't use a mask. Oh you want my papers? excuse me while I sue you for a HIPPA violation.

done ranting

Love this. Amen.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I am not afraid of Hydroxychloroquine. yes, it is bad for some people, but there are side effects for all meds and some people will not be able to use it. I have looked at a lot of statements from the doctors that prescribe it and they mostly say it is a good treatment for those who are not real bad. Just like the other drugs used, if a person is really bad this med could kill them. Remdesivir is the same, it does not work well with people in advanced cases. I look at the evidence itself, not what people trying to profit off of something want us to look at. Yes, Remdesivir is a decent med but not for the super sick.

None of these are miracle drugs, they are just tools in the toolboxes for doctors to use. This virus does respond somewhat to these two treatments. I would rather drink coffee from my mr. coffee with a quarter teaspoon of Chaga on top of the coffee grounds, it should deter a person from getting a bad case of this virus using comparable methods of actions of both of these meds but in low dose. But if a person does not have any immune system left, this will not really help them either. This virus seems to be a cleanser of the weakest people in society. Notice that they make such a big issue of this virus and not others? Why, could it be that most of the politicians in DC and their friends are old and in the risk group? The other congressmen do not want to lose the congressmen/women with the greatest power too. So they approve all of this when to be honest, we are just pushing the problem down the tracks, the train will run over everyone but just a little later. A vaccine only stimulates the immune system....for the old and those who have little immune system left, stimulating it will do nothing. This locking down of society is only going to move the endpoint of most deaths down the road for maybe months. It is flattening the curve to give us time to get more ready to deal with all the deaths. We have a longer duration of more deaths instead of a spike then low amount of deaths afterwards. It is not going to save many lives unless they lower the risk factors, which the medical and pharmacutical industries are not considering as pertinent.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

It may not be a lie or a cherry-picked.

100% wow. If we find out it is only 10 people that wow turns into WTF.

The article doesn't say how many people were treated though. It could be a thousand or it could be one.
edit on 14-5-2020 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I believe that the issue isnt so much that its effective in treating The Virus, but that RdRPs inhibitors have a lot of potential beyond that.

Some of this stuff has the potential to break parts of the modern medical paradigm wide open, and not just with HCQ, or Zinc+ionophore.

As long as folks *dont* actually look into it, and continue worshipping Authority, they dont need to worry. So, they "flood the zone with their information." Many dont know how to look into research (or are unwilling), make inferences, etc.

At a certain point though, case reports move beyond being merely "anecdotal" and well into "quite suggestive." I think that happened long ago.

ETA: Hopefully we will start to see more talk of actually helping the immune system modulate itself, given that one of thr worst courses for covid (and many others..) is a cytokine storm. Cytokine and immune stimulation/suppression being a major issue in general, that is pretty overlooked. Maybe intentionally, for long term profit.
edit on 14-5-2020 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The main thing I keep hearing from the naysayers is that hydroxychloroquine won't work if the patient's condition has progressed too far. Are they implying that Remdesivir will work on advanced cases? If it does I say great, use it on the desperately ill and treat the rest with hydroxy. If it has the same limitations then there's an obvious agenda being driven.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Doctors in France don't have people (like Fauci) giving them bad advice. As a result, the cure rate is huge, and hydroxychloroquine orders are soaring.

Source: www.forbes.com...

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

They are both RdRPs inhibitors, as far as I understand it. Definitely an agenda there. Rather.. "amusing" that we have a medication for each political side.

Regardless, in one of its primary functions as a viral inhibitor, early treatment means less viral replication. That aspect doesnt do much good if its already spread in the patient. However, HCQ can also act in some other ways that are beneficial in further progressions, like as an immunosuppresant to help halt or prevent a cytokine storm.

Not a doctor, etc. etc.
edit on 14-5-2020 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Doctors in France don't have people (like Fauci) giving them bad advice. As a result, the cure rate is huge, and hydroxychloroquine orders are soaring.

Source: www.forbes.com...

The part about the cure rate is false. They have had 141,356 cases 2,107 cases per million 59,605 recovered 27,425 dead.
Maybe you were thinking about Germany they had 174,948 cases 2,104 cases per million 150,300 recovered 7,928 dead.

They neighbor each other and their infection rate is almost the same. Germanies cure rate blows away France while France's death rate blows away Germany.

Your article is also from March so maybe the number percentages have changed since it was written. If your claim held true then it certainly doesn't now.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Isn't it time to let the hydrochloroquine thing go? I can understand why some people were so into when Trump was into it, but even he's moved on now.

The powdered wig must find being molecular biologists, epidemiologists, and virologists as well as constitutional scholars exhausting.
edit on 18-5-2020 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
If a Dr.is curing People @100% and any MSM outlets cloud this data or refuse to use it....they are open game

Are they be allowed to verify or challenge the claim or should they report it straight?

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
It's pretty ridiculous to make politics out of drugs!
THE DRUG HAS TO HAVE A REAL TRIAL TO KNOW FOR SURE1
DID YOU GET THAT?

One can take an aspirin and if they get better they don't know if it is the aspirin or just fate that heals them UNLESS YOU HAVE A SCIENTIFIC TRIAL.

There's is no absolute proof this drug works from anecdotal evidence. YOU NEED A SCIENTIFIC TRIAL

Do these people understand that?

If they gave you a vaccine based on not scientific evidence( through a scientific trial) but anecdotal evidence then that can kill you.
Same thing with this drug.

Its got NOTHING to do with politics.

They stopped using it in Brazil because doctors said it was causing heart problems in patients

Trial of chloroquine to treat COVID-19 stopped early due to heart complications

A Brazilian study testing the antimalarial drug chloroquine for COVID-19 had to be stopped early in one group of patients taking a high dose of the drug, after some patients in this group developed dangerous heart rhythm problems.

They stopped supporting it at the University of Utah because there's NO SCIENCE BEHIND IT EFFICACY.
Utah went all-in on an unproven Covid-19 treatment, then scrambled to course-correct
www.statnews.com...

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Vector99
Im pretty sure it's been debunked hospitals are getting paid for declaring covid cases,

Typical... move the goalposts by claiming it is debunked without any evidence to back it up, then ignore the evidence that it hasn't...

Sorry, not gonna play your game. Believe what you want... I'll watch your head explode when Trump is re-elected in a landslide and your world collapses into a black hole...

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Ivette Lozano is a Dallas doctor who is treating her COVID patients with hydroxychloroquine. The cure rate of her treatment is 100%!

100%! Holy Wowzer! It's miracle!

Why would one believe an admitted liar, especially about such a claim as 100% success rate?

Are her patients symptomatic or asymptomatic, and how many has she actually prescribed it for that got better, 10, 50, 100?

they have been advised by the medical establishment to not fill hydroxychloroquine prescriptions for COVID patients. So, Dr. Lozano has been prescribing it for other maladies (hypertension and diabetes, among them), saving her patients’ lives in the process.

This "article" is be biggest bunch of BS I've read in a while.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Believe what you want... I'll watch your head explode when Trump is re-elected in a landslide and your world collapses into a black hole...

Sure buddy, 4 more years of trump gaffes will give me something to laugh about, meanwhile American will be dying from covid and debt will continue spiralling out of control, there's a chance chump will even crash the economy...winning..

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join