It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gretchen Whitmer needs to be forcefully removed from office

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I have tried to keep my tongue on this matter but my anger is growing beyond all bounds. I can't be the only one.... First we see Shelley Luther, the hair stylist in TX, being thrown in jail for trying to feed her kids. Now, Gretchen Whitmer trying to get a judge to sign off on a restraining order on a 77 yr old man who was DENIED for unemployment 3 times! When the judge refused to comply, she got her shady people to wait until after 5 PM and then revoked his license to operate without any hearing or process.

Gretchen Whitmer Targets 77-Year-Old Barber’s Livelihood, Strips Operating License ‘Without a Hearing’

This is an egregious abuse of power. If this lunatic governor keeps pushing this way, people are going to be forced to push back violently...no more peaceful protests. They are trampling people's rights all over the place and the public is getting sick of it. Even politicians from this woman's own party, Democrat politicians, are aghast at her tone deaf response, ineptitude, and downright illegal behavior. Her own state legislature is suing her because of her actions.

I am a firm believer of separation of powers and some self-governance of states...but at some point, the feds needs to step in and ensure that the state is not trampling the Constitutional rights of its citizens...and these citizens have a right to work and feed themselves in a manner that is not breaking the law. And going against a Governor's EXECUTIVE ORDER is NOT breaking the law.

+8 more 
posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I hope he stays open and cuts hair without a license. She sends the enforcers and the people send them packing back to their evil mommy.

+27 more 
posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Been awhile since that tree was last fertilized...

+4 more 
posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I don't want to see her hurt, I want to see her career destroyed. I want to see her shamed by a supreme court judge that gives her the ridiculing of a lifetime, bad enough to break her spirit. Why? Because of the illegal orders she has put into place, especially the latest one, that is destroying people's lives more and more every day. It's not about keeping anyone safe, it's about her political power. I have emailed her many times over the last few weeks and I get the same exact form letter reply each time. She doesn't have the guts to deal with anyone on a one-to-one basis. She hides behind her political party and retaliates against US each time she loses an argument. If the restrictions made sense, were fair across business categories, and limited in time/scope I could understand but that is not what she's doing. It's random and has no logic to it. She keeps saying it's based on "the data" but she won't even show that data to our legislators. Why not? What's she hiding?

People keep saying recall, recall, recall, but until an official recall process is started, it's all blather. I'd happily sign an official recall petition but I will not participate in the online crap.

This has to stop, she's trying her hardest to ruin careers and businesses.

+4 more 
posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
This is the kind of thing that leaves a mark people won't forget easily.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I just sent a note to the DOJ pleading with them to do something about her before it turns violent here. This has to stop.

+12 more 
posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Holy mother.
This beast has lost her damn mind.
She is so obsessed with her control of this state, she is battling an elderly man, over haircutting.

At this point, she absolutely must go.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

one of my favorite quotes from T.J.!

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

I understand the matter is on the way to the Michigan Supreme Court.

Seems the system is working as intended.

Let's see what can be proven in a court of law.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Oh lord Burd ... dragging that old chestnut out?

Jeez. Slow news day?

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Pretty sure bunch of people went down in the Capone era for similar things, bout as corrupt as it gets bout all she is missing is sending people round for protection money.

Come on Barr want to really get the people on your side this is the time to send investigators and start arresting people.

+2 more 
posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
If the people of Michigan put her in office for another term then there isn't much hope for the state.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Long over due. Damn thing is bone dry.

+3 more 
posted on May, 13 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Um, no, she isn't waiting for the courts decision, hence the problem.

The way she took his license is illegal, and now if he cuts hair, technically he can be arrested.

Thankfully, it doesn't sound like any police in Shiawassee county will be the ones doing it, but she will just get the state police to try, which is probably going to cause problems, with the militia guarding him.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

While the state police may roll into town unless they have absolutely lost their minds they will see the militia and probably county sheriffs and roll right back out of town.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

🙂

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
make ya wanna ...

CALL IN THE BOYS FROM DETROIT.....on her

+3 more 
posted on May, 13 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Because when you have one means of income and they keep trying to take it and you have no other means of support (haven't you been following this case? he's been denied unemployment 3 times and is stuck in stimulus hell - likely snail mail filer at his age), you have all the time in world to wait for a court case to decide if you can eat again or not.

I mean, sure, the system's working, but not fast enough to stave off starvation.

edit on 13-5-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Clearly the Cabal of Democrats that have a monopoly of control over the Boston-Newark Megalopolis are trying to expand into Michigan. I wonder if this Michigan governor ends her career in arrest the way this TV Michigan governor did?

I would absolutely LOVE to see this scene re-enacted on live TV in real life.
edit on 5-13-2020 by worldstarcountry because: add video

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Looky what the cat dragged in

GOOD to see you my friend. And yeah, little Hitler needs to be removed. There are legal ways to do it, but theyre much more boring than just dragging her out.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join